Tech Ridge HEB

Austin, TX View map

Your TechRidge HEB is here for all of your special events and celebrations. We have a premium selecton of market fresh flowers, plants, and exclusive seasonal gift collections. Our expert designers shall transform your special event into a truly unique and unforgettable day. We offer expert advice and strive to create your event well within your budget. We continue to offer high quality designs in combination with our competitive pricing.We do offer set up and delivery for all events.

We invite you to call and schedule your free consultation today. We look forward to being your Floral Decor destination for special event(s).

Shirley Married on 01/18/2015
    You will not find something more affordable and reliable! Definitely give them a shot – I loved them for my flowers! Reading these reviews helped me make the decision, and I must say it was a great one! My flowers looked like they would have came from an expensive florist, honestly! I loved my bouquet and bridemaids' bouquets! You won’t be disappointed!
  • User1685895 2+ years ago
    This was an amazing surprise and a wonderful experience. Meghan and Samantha combined to make the wedding flowers exactly as we had envisioned them. They were patient with the many early phone calls and precise with adjusting as we made changes. They were perfect! Samantha took extreme care with the containers that I had provided and made delivery and set-up so easy. We were blown away. So, on top of this excellent design and delivery the price was fantastic. I would highly recommend using HEB - a thought that had never crossed our minds in the early stages. Thanks to the reviews here, I gave them a try. Do not hesitate to talk with them as you plan your event.
  • User2045618 2+ years ago
    Wow, where do I start!? The ladies in the Blooms department at this HEB were phenomenal. They were able to recreate bouquets and boutonnieres I had found on Pinterest with flowers that were in-season and affordable. We wanted to do a very DIY wedding and they worked with me on arranging flowers in my own mason jar containers. After the wedding, my husband and I took home quite a few of the arrangements and they lasted for well over a week. We got so many compliments on the table arrangements. I was worried our flowergirl's corsage was going to come undone because she was so active, but it held firm, all the way through the family photos! Thank you HEB at Tech Ridge!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Matt Montalvo Photography Matt Montalvo Photography Wedding Photographers

When I got married we worked with Clifton from HEB for our flowers. He was great! Many of my brides used him in the past so I knew he knew what he was doing. The prices were great even though it was Valentines day weekend. I highly recommend him!

500 Canyon Ridge Austin, 78753

8:30am - 6pm Mon-Sun
Location of (Tech Ridge HEB)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding