Petite Fleur Co.

Austin, TX View map Visit website

$6,000 Typical Price

Based in Austin, Texas, Petite Fleur Co. is a blossoming florist for engagements, weddings, and other joyous occasions. Led by owner and creative designer Sydney Cooksey, this floral boutique offers vibrant, contemporary arrangements and event design services. Sydney and their team are pleased to provide an array of items, from rustic and romantic to modern and glamorous.

Petite Fleur Co. strives to provide one-of-a-kind arrangements that reflect your personality and love story. These floral enthusiasts can turn your vision into a reality with several accessories and decor items. You and your sweetheart can pick accessories, like corsages, boutonnieres, flower crowns, and bouquets. They also provide fresh flower petals, flower baskets, aisle decor, altar decor, and centerpieces. The team can deliver each flourishing item to your front door or wedding venue.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$280

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$140

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$32

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$228

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$332

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$6,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Melissa W. Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST Decisions You’ll Make! HIRE HER!

Not sure how or where to begin on this review… Petite Fleur Co made my wedding! Sydney understood my vision and exceeded all of my expectations. I hired Petite Fleur Co as my florist and wedding coordinator and have absolutely zero hesitations recommending her services! I cannot thank her enough or truly put into words how amazing she did.
  • Maria
    Maria L. Married on 10/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely the best experience ever!

I wish I could give Sydney 6 stars! Where do I start? First of all, Sydney (owner), is fantastic! Her vibe is super sweet and kind. She was not only our florist but she was also also my day coordinator and she did an amazing job! This lady is punctual, responsible and have a great taste and talent with flowers! Her staff was also super friendly and overall, she made the experience so much better! I cried when I saw my bouquet because I couldn't believe how beautiful it was! Beautiful person, extremely professional, I wish her all the best!
  • Sammie
    Sammie T. Married on 09/24/2022

Kind, Creative, Respectful of Budget

Sydney is so personable and willing to get creative to stay in budget. My parents thrifted some cool clay vases and glass bottles for the reception and Sydney was one of the only florists I spoke to that was willing and excited to work with them.

During the planning process, I was feeling intimidated by all the details of the florals and asked Sydney to create them based on a few inspiration photos. I

'm so glad I trusted her with my vision! She incorporated all of the unique pieces, matched all of our wedding colors, and created a full, textured look for bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, table settings, and arch decor - all within our budget.

On the day of the wedding, Sydney showed up on time with all of the florals and worked with the wedding coordinator to install them. She was super friendly and easy to work with. I can't recommend her enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

5014 Eilers Avenue, Unit B Austin, TX, 78751
Location of (Petite Fleur Co.)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding