Cherry Lane Floral

Austin, TX View map

Cherry Lane Floral is located in Austin, Texas. We specialize in wedding and event flowers. Cherry Lane Floral's owner, Jean Gabbay has been working professionally with flowers for over 20 years.

Consultations are complimentary and by appointment.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
    Anthony Married on 11/02/2013
    Cherry Lane Floral gave us a day to remember!! Jean's flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful, and the amount of work she put in on the day of our wedding went above and beyond the call of duty!! Hanging lanterns in the courtyard, setting up the tables, and all the flowers for the ceremony itself... not to mention the flowers for the bride and her bridesmaids... so beautiful!!!

We recommend Cherry Lane to any couple preparing for their big day!!! Jean was absolutely amazing!!!
  • User1029914 2+ years ago
    Jean was a dream to work with, and her flower arrangements and bouquets surpassed our expectations. They were just gorgeous! I would not hesitate to recommend this floral designer to anyone.
    Emily Married on 12/03/2011
    Jean at Cherry Lane did a FANTASTIC job at our wedding. She also did the arrangements for our rehearsal dinner, which were beautiful. Since we couldn't re-use the flowers, Jean made sure they were donated to a nursing home, which was so thoughtful. For my bouquet, I really wanted a cascade bouquet, and when I saw it my jaw dropped. It was gorgeous. I loved Cherry Lane because Jean really knew her flowers, I mean the scientific name and all, which meant I could give her an idea and she knew what flowers would work best in the season (December). She also made flowers to go into my hair and she made the most beautiful flower wreaths for my flower girls! She listened to my request for minimal pink in the bouquets (they were all white otherwise), and it was the perfect touch. I enjoyed and trusted her so much I just let her decide what bouquets should be on the table arrangements. The best part was the floral arrangement she added to the gazebo. It was lush, pristine, perfect, romantic, whimsical, and more. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. Definitely the best florist in Austin!

Austin, 78704
Location of (Cherry Lane Floral)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding