Santee, CA 92071 Map · Phone number

jenny brian w 0146
add143213e3a9253 1416600018867 san diego outdoor wedding photo idea taylor abee
san diego wedding engagement photo idea natural
Taylor Abeel Photography
san diego outdoor wedding photo idea taylor abeel
jenny brian w 0306

Taylor Abeel Photography 5
Taylor Abeel Photography 6
Taylor Abeel Photography 7

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2018

Taylor Abeel is so absolutely amazing words won't do him justice! His photos are beyond spectacular and we will cherish them for the rest of our lives, but Taylor is truly the nicest, most genuine person that you will meet.

From the moment that we sat down to meet Taylor he paid such special attention to what we were looking for and really made us feel confident in his abilities, we spent about 1.5 hours talking and getting to know each other just for our introductory meeting!

We opted to do engagement photos with Taylor, and he was so patient working with me to get the perfect location. When we met up with Taylor at Balboa Park we got a drink and spent an hour getting to know each other more and feeling more relaxed. After, we spent about 2 hours walking around taking photos with Taylor, and I knew that we had chosen the best photographer possible.

For our wedding Taylor was so seamless and efficient at taking all of our photos, and was a dream to be around. He made everyone in the wedding party feel at ease, and he really listened to everything that we wanted and what we wanted to avoid (any awkward posed looking photos). One of my bridesmatrons even joked that she wanted to get married again just to be able to take photos with Taylor.

Our wedding photos are beyond stunning and I will cherish them for the rest of our lives. I cannot recommend Taylor anymore and words cannot even do him justice! These are the memories that you will remember forever, and I cannot stress how wonderful it is having stunning photos to remember the best day possible!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Taylor Abeel Photography 8
    Taylor Abeel Photography 9
    Taylor Abeel Photography 10
    Taylor Abeel Photography 11
    Taylor Abeel Photography 12
    Taylor Abeel Photography 13

Emily · Married on 10/28/2017

Taylor has shot for my sisters wedding previously so I knew his images were quality! But I was so impressed how comfortable he made us feel that we also had the best time hanging out with him. Taylor is professional and such a thoughtful person and photographer!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Taylor Abeel Photography 14

Kathleen · Married on 03/25/2017

When we were looking through his website, we knew that we absolutely loved Taylor's work. He is clearly a phenomenal photographer. Less than a minute into our first Skype session we knew we absolutely loved Taylor himself. He was the first, and only, photographer we spoke with - we knew he was going to be perfect for us and for our wedding. From that first meeting almost a year ago he has been an absolute pleasure to work with - our high expectations have been so beyond exceeded! We weren't exactly the most decisive couple up front (we started out planning a backyard reception but just didn't have the space) and Taylor was always there helping guide us, including helping us find our amazing DJ. Taylor was so flexible, patient, and understanding. We talked everything from locations and sunset times, to how to minimize the stress of wedding planning and what we were really hoping to achieve with our photos. We also talked about our shared love for the outdoors and fried chicken! That personal connection was so important to us and knowing it was as important to Taylor was fantastic. My fiance and I were also planning our wedding from Philadelphia and Taylor made it very easy. We met for lunch over the holidays and Taylor was so kind to not only treat us to lunch, but also take us through Balboa Park to talk picture ideas. Somehow Taylor was even more amazing on our actual wedding day. He made us so comfortable the whole day and really took the time to get the shots just right. He was cool and collected (and stealthy!) the whole day. While we haven't gotten all our photos back, Taylor did send us a sneak peak and I am blown away. I cannot wait to see the rest! Taylor is a genuinely lovely person who is passionate about, and excellent at what he does. We cannot recommend him highly enough!!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Award

Taylor Abeel Photography Pricing

Taylor Abeel Photography Price Rates

Taylor Abeel Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Santee, 92071 See on map