Tara B Artistry, Makeup Artist Tara Frazier

Arlington Heights, IL View map

On Location Makeup Artistry and Custom Airbrush Tanning for Bridal, Beauty, Glamour, Print, Television and Runway.
You can see some of Tara’s work on NBC, CBS Chicago, Bleech Magazine, Six Degrees Magazine, Chicago Scene Magazine, and several other media outlets. Additional On-Location services are available, such as Custom Airbrush Tanning and Contouring, Faux Lashes, and Personal Shopping.

Tara is a self taught makeup artist, formally trained by several Celebrity Makeup Artists, and privately trained by Oprah Winfrey’s Makeup Artists.

Tara also offers Private Parties and teaches Private Makeup Artistry Lessons of Several Skill Levels, from lashes to lipstick and everything in between. Tara educates Makeup Artists, Aspiring Makeup Artists, Models, Adults, Teens, and anyone wishing to learn how to effectively grasp a knowledge of Makeup Application, Skincare, Color Theory, or simply how to update or clean out their makeup bag!

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Spa
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    Kristy Married on 11/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tara did an AMAZING job for our makeup at my wedding. Everything turned out great in pictures and lasted all night. I get so nervous about makeup looking too heavy - but she made it look very natural and I felt totally comfortable and LOVED the outcome. She came highly recommended to me and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking!
    Pamela Married on 09/06/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tara is just amazing. I hired Tara for my wedding in early September and she's a complete professional. She's accommodating and puts you at ease right away and her prices are very reasonable. She did my makeup and makeup for four of my bridesmaids. She arrived to the hotel where we were getting ready on time and in a great mood.

After having a bad makeup trial experience with another makeup artist, a bridesmaid found Tara B Artistry online. I had my makeup done the afternoon of my bachelorette party as the trial with Tara and, although it was more than I was used to at first, I realized that it transformed me and my skin looked totally flawless in photos, which was what I wanted. She knows what she's doing. She'll really talk through your concerns at the trial and works hard to try out different things to find what makes you happy.

I got a ton of compliments on my makeup from both the trial and the wedding day and the makeup held up all night each time. I can't wait for an excuse to use Tara B Artistry again!
    C Married on 01/26/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tara was amazing and so easy to work with! She was reccomended to me by a friend, and I am so glad! My makeup looked perfect and lasted all day (as it did for the trial). I wanted to lighten it up for the day of, and she did it flawlessly! She is so flexible and easy going- I planned from out of town, and she was happy to rearrange her schedule to help! Highly, highly reccomend!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Tara B Artistry, Makeup Artist Tara Frazier 1
Gift
For parties of 7 or more, Bride's makeup is FREE! Must CALL OR EMAIL to receive this promotion!
Tara B Artistry, Makeup Artist Tara Frazier 2
Discount
Book your own Private Airbrush Tanning Party! Rates as low as $20 per person! Contact Tara with MAUI TAN CO for more information. (847) 422-3474

160 W Campbell St Arlington Heights, 60005
847-422-3474

Monday-Thursday 10am-9pm Friday 10am-8pm Saturday 10am-8pm Sunday 11am-6pm Additional hours available by request!
Location of (Tara B Artistry, Makeup Artist Tara Frazier)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding