160 W Campbell St, Arlington Heights, IL 60005 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Tara B Artistry, Makeup Artist Tara Frazier

On Location Makeup Artistry and Custom Airbrush Tanning for Bridal, Beauty, Glamour, Print, Television and Runway.
You can see some of Tara’s work on NBC, CBS Chicago, Bleech Magazine, Six Degrees Magazine, Chicago Scene Magazine, and several other media outlets. Additional On-Location services are available, such as Custom Airbrush Tanning and Contouring, Faux Lashes, and Personal Shopping.

Tara is a self taught makeup artist, formally trained by several Celebrity Makeup Artists, and privately trained by Oprah Winfrey’s Makeup Artists.

Tara also offers Private Parties and teaches Private Makeup Artistry Lessons of Several Skill Levels, from lashes to lipstick and everything in between. Tara educates Makeup Artists, Aspiring Makeup Artists, Models, Adults, Teens, and anyone wishing to learn how to effectively grasp a knowledge of Makeup Application, Skincare, Color Theory, or simply how to update or clean out their makeup bag!

Follow Tara B Artistry, Makeup Artist Tara Frazier on

JaimeP2
38109093829241762231101418410964231970627143n

10 Reviews for Tara B Artistry, Makeup Artist Tara Frazier

Kristy · Married on 11/04/2017

Tara did an AMAZING job for our makeup at my wedding. Everything turned out great in pictures and lasted all night. I get so nervous about makeup looking too heavy - but she made it look very natural and I felt totally comfortable and LOVED the outcome. She came highly recommended to me and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking!

Pamela · Married on 09/06/2014

Tara is just amazing. I hired Tara for my wedding in early September and she's a complete professional. She's accommodating and puts you at ease right away and her prices are very reasonable. She did my makeup and makeup for four of my bridesmaids. She arrived to the hotel where we were getting ready on time and in a great mood.

After having a bad makeup trial experience with another makeup artist, a bridesmaid found Tara B Artistry online. I had my makeup done the afternoon of my bachelorette party as the trial with Tara and, although it was more than I was used to at first, I realized that it transformed me and my skin looked totally flawless in photos, which was what I wanted. She knows what she's doing. She'll really talk through your concerns at the trial and works hard to try out different things to find what makes you happy.

I got a ton of compliments on my makeup from both the trial and the wedding day and the makeup held up all night each time. I can't wait for an excuse to use Tara B Artistry again!

C · Married on 01/26/2013

Tara was amazing and so easy to work with! She was reccomended to me by a friend, and I am so glad! My makeup looked perfect and lasted all day (as it did for the trial). I wanted to lighten it up for the day of, and she did it flawlessly! She is so flexible and easy going- I planned from out of town, and she was happy to rearrange her schedule to help! Highly, highly reccomend!

Award

Tara B Artistry, Makeup Artist Tara Frazier FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Spa

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Tara B Artistry, Makeup Artist Tara Frazier 1
    FREE Bridal Makeup!
    For parties of 7 or more, Bride's makeup is FREE! Must CALL OR EMAIL to receive this promotion!
  • Tara B Artistry, Makeup Artist Tara Frazier 2
    Airbrush Tannning Party! Rates as low as $20 per person!
    Book your own Private Airbrush Tanning Party! Rates as low as $20 per person! Contact Tara with MAUI TAN CO for more information. (847) 422-3474

• 160 W Campbell St Arlington Heights, IL 60005 See on map
    8474223474 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday-Thursday 10am-9pm Friday 10am-8pm Saturday 10am-8pm Sunday 11am-6pm Additional hours available by request!