Symrik

Bedford, New Hampshire View map

Symrik is an accessory boutique in Bedford, New Hampshire that specializes in gorgeous cashmere shawls, wraps, and scarves for weddings and other formal occasions. Their items are made to pair with fabric typically used for formal clothing, and they are lightweight and designed to stretch slightly while still maintaining their elegant shapes. Symirk uses handspun pashmina cashmere for an especially luxurious feel and superior quality that will add a beautiful touch to your overall look on your big day.

Products Offered
This company provides unique and beautiful accessories for everyone from the couple themselves to their wedding party to their parents and grandparents. Their cashmere products include women’s shawls and scarfs, men's and unisex neck scarfs, and baby blankets. They also offer customized items for a completely original look.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Father of the Groom
Flower Girls
Groom
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Customary Attire

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Full Refund
4.7

Morgan Married on 09/09/2017
    I am absolutely thrilled with the cashmere shawls that I ordered for my and my fiance's mothers. They were even able to match the color with the color of their David's Bridal dresses. I just told them what color the dresses were and they worked with David's Bridal to obtain the correct color and they turned out perfect. I was also very surprised when I received my package to see that they had included a beautiful scarf for me as a gift. I was so excited because I was starting to regret not ordering one for myself. I had constant communication through email every step of the way. I highly recommend Symrik if you are looking for the perfect gift!
  • F
    Farzana Married on 04/22/2017
    I love their packaging, they use beautiful handmade paper envelopes to pack their products.
    I got a cashmere shawl, and you can feel the quality of pure cashmere wool.

Great product, great service.

Pricing

Bedford Bedford, New Hampshire, 03103
866-728-4045
Location of (Symrik)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding