Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Symrik

Handcrafted cashmere shawls, bridal shawls, wrap, scarf and Wedding Accessories

Symrik cashmere shawls, wraps and scarves are differently made keeping weddings and formal occasion in mind. We have made the fabric composition and weave made to work very well with formal dresses as it stretches a little and is very lightweight.

We want our customers to understand how pashmina cashmere is different from lamb's wool. Not only the method of collection of cashmere differ from wool, cashmere or pashmina differ quiet significantly from wool in terms of composition and quality. There is a very gentle combing process involved in collecting cashmere compared to how wool is collected.

All our products are handspun and each piece is finished with every bit of attention to detail to our fabric, weave and the selection of dyes. Each strand of the hand twisted fringe takes  long hours to finish but creates a beautiful finish and elegant look.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Concord, Los Angeles, New York City, Boston

2 Reviews for Symrik

Mother of Bride (1)
Mother of Groom (1)
Customization (1)
Customary (1)

I am absolutely thrilled with the cashmere shawls that I ordered for my and my fiance's mothers. They were even able to match the color with the color of their David's Bridal dresses. I just told them what color the dresses were and they worked with David's Bridal to obtain the correct color and they turned out perfect. I was also very surprised when I received my package to see that they had included a beautiful scarf for me as a gift. I was so excited because I was starting to regret not ordering one for myself. I had constant communication through email every step of the way. I highly recommend Symrik if you are looking for the perfect gift!

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Customary, Customization
4.3

I love their packaging, they use beautiful handmade paper envelopes to pack their products.
I got a cashmere shawl, and you can feel the quality of pure cashmere wool.

Great product, great service.

Profile Picture Farzana, 4/22/17, 1 Review