Sweet Tooth Boston

Boston, MA View map

1 User photo

Natalie Married on 06/09/2018
    Sweet tooth had the best cake we have ever had. I am not a big cake fan, but after doing a tasting with Glenn, by option changed drastically. There really is a difference when you buy a quality cake from a quality bakery. Not to mention, Glenn is just such a nice person and so easy to work with. I showed him a few pictures of my vision and he created it perfectly. Our guests raved about our wedding cake and we could not recommend him more highly.
    Kristen Married on 09/26/2015
    Our wedding cake was beautiful AND delicious. I had never eaten good wedding cake, until Glenn did our cake. We did a 4 tier cake with 3 flavors. Chocolate cake with chocolate ganache filling, vanilla cake w French pastry cream and fresh strawberry filling and carrot cake with cream cheese filling. All finished in vanilla buttercream. My husband and I were able to split a piece of the carrot cake quickly and it was DELICIOUS. Glenn personally delivered our cake from Boston to Providence and arranged the flowerso n it that were left by the florist. The cake looked even better than I had imagined. Glenn is an absolute sweetheart, he even left us a box to take home at the end of the night w 2 cupcakes in it (We ate them for breakfast the next day and they were so good).
    We received countless compliments on our cake.
    I can't wait to eat the top tier on our one year anniversary!
    Jennifer Married on 11/08/2014
    Glenn did our cakes for both our wedding and rehearsal dinner and both were outstanding!
    I got a lot of compliments on our wedding cake on how moist and delicious it was. People were surprised that a cake so beautiful could taste so good!
    Both cakes looked so amazing that you almost felt bad eating them! That is until you took a bite at least and then you couldn't stop!
    Thanks Glenn for making our day special!

371 West Broadway Boston, MA, 02127
Location of (Sweet Tooth Boston)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding