Sugarhouse Weddings & Events at Elk Forge Inn

Elkton, MD View map

Sugar House Weddings & Events at Elk Forge Inn is a full functioning wedding venue located about an hour north of Baltimore in Elkton, Maryland. This gorgeous venue is settled on five acres of lush woods and gardens along the Big Elk Creek. Sugar House Weddings & Events at Elk Forge Inn provides couples with a number of stunning indoor and outdoor options, and their reception spaces are spacious and exude southern charm. This venue has the ability to accommodate weddings of all sizes, so whether your celebration is big or small Sugar House Weddings & Events at Elk Forge Inn has timeless and romantic spaces that will make the perfect setting for your special day.

Facilities and Capacity
Sugar House Weddings & Events at Elk Forge Inn offer unique facilities that can accommodate both large ceremonies with up to 200 guests, as well as smaller and more intimate ceremonies and receptions. They have the capacity to seat up to 400 guests with additional outdoor tenting. Elk Forge Inn provides a number of indoor and outdoor venue options, including both covered and uncovered outdoor options. You can choose to have your ceremony in front of the gorgeous wedding archway located in the rose and herb garden, next to a waterfall, or even in the elegant conservatory; complete with marble floors and a fountain. The Sugar House is a beautiful English Tudor-style barn with gorgeous restored French doors, and a spacious tented patio for either an indoor or outdoor reception. In addition, the Manor House boast 14 luxurious rooms and suites that can be used as lodging for the bridal party and wedding guests.

Sugar House Weddings & Events at Elk Forge Inn offers venue rental for weddings, and for a number of other special events; including: bridal showers, family reunions, and a number of other events. Their team of hands-on staff is committed to ensuring that every aspect of your day goes perfectly, and they provide services such as: clean up, event planning, event rentals, preparing get ready rooms, and lighting and sound set up. In addition, this venue offers the following event items:

• Altar/Arch
  • Tables, chairs and dinnerware
  • Table decorations
  • Tents/Tent accessories

Cuisine
The professionally-trained staff at Sugar House specializes in a variety of gourmet entrees, and side dishes. They provide a number of catering services; including: a buffet, a cocktail reception, dessert, a family style dinner, delicious Hors d’oeuvres, and food stations with servers. In addition, they are licensed to serve premium liquor and provide a variety of bar services, such as a champagne toast, a cash bar, and an open bar.

Other Services
Sugar House Weddings & Events at Elk Forge Inn has its own parking, and is also wheelchair accessible. This venue also offers 14 luxury rooms to lodge the bridal party and wedding guests.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$18

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Limited Bar
Open Bar

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Inn/B&B
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Cash Bar
Champagne Toast
Liquor License
Open Bar
Premium Liquor

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Lighting
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

T Married on 09/15/2018
    LeAnn and Harry made our day so special! With only a short notice, they were able to accommodate our beautiful ceremony and small reception. Although they offered much more elaborate packages, we were looking for an intimate gathering at a beautiful venue. Harry performed our beautiful ceremony with vows of our choice. LeAnn attended to our guests and coordinated the ceremony. She also makes an incredible wedding cake!! Our marriage certificate was immediately recorded as well. Thank you Harry and LeAnn!
    Heather Married on 10/29/2017
    Upon arrival I fell in love with the stained glass windows and the feel I got from the quaint bed and breakfast. I was a bit early, but the man at the service desk was really nice and led me to the waiting area. I met with Angela, who through email seemed great, but when I got there she was exceedingly wonderful! I felt so comfortable with her and like we were old friends. She showed me around the bed and breakfast and then took me over to the sugar house. It's a beautiful venue and although I may not use it for my service because we are moving, it's definitely worth every penny!

Sugarhouse Weddings & Events at Elk Forge Inn's reply:

I almost want to hope and wish you don't move until after the wedding. I joke of course but I definitely would love to make your wedding dreams come true! I'm glad that you enjoyed our time together and I hope that you can come and stay with us for a few nights....a nice romantic get away from life might do you good!

We'll be in touch! -Angela
    Beth Married on 05/09/2015
    Had my wedding here in May 2015 and it was perfect could not ask for better day

Sugarhouse Weddings & Events at Elk Forge Inn's reply:

Than you Beth! We are elated to read happy comments from our brides! Please stop in and see us sometime! We have special tea parties and holiday events planned all year round and we are always looking forward to revisiting with the couples who enjoyed their special day with us!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Elite Florals Elite Florals Wedding Florists

Relax and let this magnificent venue pamper you in every way. a must do .

Maryland & DC Wedding Hair & Make up Maryland & DC Wedding Hair & Make up Wedding Hair & Makeup

A beautiful place with endless possibilities for an amazing wedding! A great and accommodating staff will make sure your wedding or event is perfect! I love this place!

807 Elk Mills Road Sugar House, Sugar House Elkton, MD, 21921
410-392-9007

7am - 8pm by Appointment
Location of (Sugarhouse Weddings & Events at Elk Forge Inn)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding

Wedding Venues