Woodside, NY 11377 Map · Phone number

About Sugar Palette

Sugar Palette provides special event cakes serving the New York area. We provide customized and pre-designed cakes for all special occasions, specializing in weddings. Our goal is to provide high quality fondant decorated cakes with affordability in mind. Long Island and the New York City boroughs are one of the most diverse areas in the world. For that reason, our cake flavors and designs are catered to our ethnically diverse communities.

bluefish
babyshower3original
giraffe

6 Reviews for Sugar Palette

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2012

A cake provided by Sugar Palette was included in our venue's wedding package, so it was a good deal for us. Scott was pleasant to deal with, and Lauren gave us a wonderful cake tasting experience. We chose two flavors for our 5-tier cake, and both flavors were great. The cake looked simple and elegant, and we were happy with it.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2012

Scott at Sugar Palette was very easy to deal with...one conversation was all I needed to ensure I had a tasty and beautiful wedding cake! The flowers on my cake were beautiful and elegant and the mango filling was awesome!

Sent on 05/14/2012
  • F

Manda · Married on 11/05/2011

They saved my wedding day!! It was 2 weeks before my wedding and I was not able to find anyone who was able to meet our requirements and our price range until I came to Scott. We were able to schedule a meeting with him and showed him what we wanted and after that, we were saved! They had so many choices that we had such a hard time choosing the flavor we wanted. In the end, we decided to go with the red velvet and it was a hit at our wedding. The cake came at the appointed time so we did not have the added stress of worrying over it and he took the time to make sure it was beautifully displayed before leaving the venue. Everyone fell in love with the cake for its beauty and taste. It was an absolute hit with the guests that everyone wanted to take more home! I would definitely recommend them to anyone that has a budget, but still wants beauty!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Sugar Palette FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Mudan Celebration Center
    Mudan Celebration Center Wedding Planners

Thanks for Suger Palette~!!! Our best partner for the wedding cake~!!! Your cake design always amaze everyone in the wedding time after time~!!! Wish you have a great and happy Chinese New Dragon Year and all the best with you~!!!

• Woodside, 11377 See on map