Conti's Pastry Shoppe

Bronx, NY View map

Conti's Pastry Shoppe has been creating memories for families since 1921. Since its inception, Conti's has provided couples with hallmark cakes. From an engagement party to a wedding to anniversaries and any milestone in between, Conti's Cake specialists will walk you through the process of picking the cake that best reflects your individual style for your special occasion.

Compliment the beautiful cake, with cookies, cupcakes, petit fours, a wide range of delectable pastries and any other unique and tasty favor to match your event. Conti's Pastry Shoppe prides itself on customer service and accommodating your every need, style and budget without sacrificing presentation or taste. We deliver anywhere in the tri-state area.

Come in or call to set up an appointment for a free sampling of our exceptional treats! The look is just the beginning. The taste will be even better.

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Michelleé J. Married on 09/07/2019

The Perez Wedding

Our cake was included in our venue from Conti’s bakery. We were able to schedule an appointment to taste all cake flavors, fillings, and give ideas of shoes we’d prefer. I had to change the colors a couple of times and they were very accommodating. Choosing a flavor was difficult as everything was so delicious! The day of the wedding, when I saw my cake I was in awe. It was stunning and delicious!
  • Janelle
    Janelle Married on 12/23/2018

Delicious & Affordable

Delicious and affordable cake! I had a blue velvet and cream cheese cake to go with my winter wonderland theme. I also had an additional yellow cake with an Oreo mousse. My guests raved about great the cake tasted. Many asked where I purchased the cake because they would like to purchase one for themselves.
  • Celina
    Celina Married on 06/29/2018
    I've used this bakery for a birthday cake. I loved it so much that they did my wedding cake! Everyone is still talking about how delicious it was. Any other cake I get from now on will be from Conti's! Thanks so much

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Conti's Pastry Shoppe 1
Gift
Freezing your top cake for one year is not something we suggest doing anymore. Order your cake with Conti's and we'll give you a complimentary one year anniversary cake. It will be as romantic as it will be tasty.

786 Morris Park Avenue Bronx, 10462
Location of (Conti's Pastry Shoppe)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding