530 Third Avenue Suite 2F, Brooklyn, NY 11215 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About MADE IN HEAVEN CAKES LLC

Made in Heaven Cakes LLC

Made in Heaven Cakes is a family owned and operated cake boutique bakery located in Park Slope, Brooklyn. We have been designing elaborate wedding cakes for over 17 years. We aspire to deliver a “Made In Heaven” experience. Lisa and Victor Zagami started the business 17 years ago and have transitioned ownership to their daughter, Victoria, to continue the family tradition. Victoria had been a key member of the team over the past several years even while completing her education as a pastry chef at The Culinary Institute of America.

Victoria has developed a very strong skill set in cake decorating, pastry, and baking from her past job experiences. She began her career interning with world renowned cake decorator, Colette Peters, and also had the opportunity to work with some of the best pastry chefs in North America at Sho Shaun Hergatt, Per se, and Bouchon Bakery.

Victoria’s goal is to build upon the strong foundation that her parents laid and to grow the business with new designs, styles, and techniques that her education and past job experiences have taught her. Her love and passion for baking and dedication to making every experience “Heavenly” is a powerful combination.

From design concept to cake tasting for your desired flavor, we make the process simple and pleasant. In the end, you can only expect a fabulous cake that your guests will love to look at and most importantly love to eat.

It’s not just a cake. It’s love.

Follow MADE IN HEAVEN CAKES LLC on

Other couples have also viewed

• A Taste Of Happy
victoriadesig

24 Reviews for MADE IN HEAVEN CAKES LLC

1 User photo

Tara · Married on 05/11/2018

Victoria and Made in Heaven Cakes made our Brooklyn Wedding absolutely perfect! They were priced reasonably, very flexible and oh.. most importantly Victoria is the Cake Whisperer! She seriously heard our ideas and made a serious dream cake! Not only was it gorgeous but I had multiple people comment on how it was the best wedding cake they ever tasted.. ever.. Go to her for cake..

Sent on 05/23/2018

There is not 1 thing I could say that was not PERFECTION from Made In Heaven Cakes! Victoria was so easy to work with, so flexible to do exactly what I wanted and still brought in great ideas to make it even better than what I imagined. Our wedding cake was so beautiful, our guests are still talking about not only how gorgeous it was but how delicious it was. It is 1 thing to have a beautiful looking cake but Made In Heaven Cakes makes the most delicious tasting cake! Every flavor that they offer is so delicious and I was so happy I was able to mix any flavors I wanted. I really could not be any happier with my wedding cake, it was a highlight of my wedding day and I can't wait to have another cake made by Made In Heaven Cakes some day.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Haydee · Married on 09/20/2014

When I needed to find a new cake baker 3 weeks before my wedding, my wedding planner brought me to Made in Heaven, and introduced me to Victoria. Victoria was so sweet, and blew not only my mind, abut my sweet tooth with how delicious her cakes were. She went above and beyond to incorporate my husband's bubbie's frosting recipe into our cake, which was so meaningful to us as she could not be at our wedding. On my wedding day, the cake was gorgeous, and guests could not stop raving at how not only how beautiful the cake was, but how delicious it tasted. I will without a doubt use Made in Heaven, for any special event cake needs in the future.

Sent on 10/27/2014

MADE IN HEAVEN CAKES LLC FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Real Wedding

• 530 Third Avenue, Suite 2F Brooklyn, 11215 See on map
    By appointment only. Closed Sunday and Monday
    Location of (MADE IN HEAVEN CAKES LLC)