Bruno's Bakery and Restaurant

Staten Island, New York View map

Pasticceria Bruno is a family-owned wedding cake company located in Staten Island, New York. Originally Bruno Bakery, the company has been in business since 1973. As an authentic, modern-day Italian bakery, they offer the uncommon Italian and French desserts found in Italy. Let them provide the ultimate sweet and savory sensation for your special day.

Pasticceria Bruno offers a number of cake services for your big day. With their options of private tastings and custom designs, you can tailor your experience to create a cake that is exactly as you envision. The company can also accommodate gluten-free dietary needs so that you and your guests can enjoy a mouthwatering cake worry-free. Additional dessert options Pasticceria Bruno can provide for your wedding include the following:

• Cake pops
  • Cookies
  • Croquembouche
  • Cupcakes
  • Dessert buffet
  • Groom's cake
  • Pastries

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Joseph
    Joseph T. Married on 04/03/2021

Best Cake and Service

Fina was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was very responsive and helpful! The cake looked amazing and tasted even better! My wife also worked with Fina and surprised me with a Star Wars cake which was incredible! Definitely would recommend them to anyone!!!
  • Ccin246390
    Ccin246390 Married on 08/25/2019

Look for Fina...Fina is Great!

I order my daughter Sweet 16 cake with Fina. The cake was beautiful and was create and design as best to what we requested. The taste of the cake was great.
    FINA is very knowledgeable of her works, Understanding and Caring of her customer's.
    I will sure to order any special occasional cake again with Fina @ Bruno's and I do recommend Bruno's and look for Fina.
    Thank you so much to Fina!
  • Kristy
    Kristy Married on 08/15/2019

Perfection

We were married at the park chateau and had a few different bakery options boy am I glad I chose Bruno’s! My cake was so beautiful and delicious and fina designed my groomsman cake from a statue I bought my husband I thought she was gonna think I was nuts but we got a good kick out of it and it was a big hit at the wedding! Both cakes were PERFECTION!! Thank you so much fina and the staff at Bruno’s you truly did a beautiful job on both cakes we will be using you for a lifetime! Love Kristy and Joey ❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Roland & Joy
    28 photos · 07/02/2016

1650 Hylan Blvd. Staten Island, New York, 10305
Location of (Bruno's Bakery and Restaurant)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding