Santos VIP Limousine

Avenel, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

World-Class Service. World-Class Fleet.

Santos VIP Limousine is a luxury ground transportation company located in Avenel, New Jersey. For the past 20+ years, it has distinguished itself by building a solid reputation for excellence and reliability in the industry. Trusted by thousands of past newlyweds and recommended by many of the top wedding venues in the area, they take great pride in doing all the little things to help ensure you have the world-class limo service experience you deserve. This starts from the moment they start helping you plan you're itinerary all the way to the moment the very last person is dropped off at their final destination.

Your satisfaction with their services are important to them and they are dedicated to making sure they go above and beyond expectations each and every time.

Experience

Santos VIP Limousine was founded 1996 with one mission: to innovate, raise the bar and change what clients expect from a limousine service. To consistently provide the best service possible with state-of-the-art vehicles and a full-time team of extremely passionate professionals who are dedicated to making sure your experience on your wedding day is simply perfect.

Fleet

Santos VIP Limousine offers the largest, most diverse fleet of late-model luxury limousines, SUV limos and party buses in New Jersey. In addition to this impressive fleet is their collection of vintage and modern Rolls Royce’s and Bentley which is the perfect way for the couple to make their grand entrance.

Services

• Wedding Day Transportation
  • Guest Shuttle Services
  • Rehearsal Dinner Transportation

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car
Party Bus
Sedan
Shuttle
SUV

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

3 Hours
4+ Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar
Red Carpet Service
Wedding Signage

• Jackie
    Jackie Getting married on 06/04/2022
    On one of the most important rides of my life, I was happy to have hired Santos VIP. I always dreamed of rolling up to my wedding in a beautiful Rolls Royce and my dream really came true! But what really made the ride was the exceptional service. Luis was extremely attentive in helping me keep calm for the drive to the church when I was feeling the normal bridal jitters and fluffed my very long ( extra long cathedral length) train (!) into perfect position. He even helped the photographer capture some beautiful shots with some special poses! Going to the reception, my groom told me he had forgotten his belt and his pants kept having to be pulled up and Luis VERY kindly offered up his own belt! So sweet! We didn't take it but it was still a wonderful gesture that we still remember :) Overall, we had a wonderful drive with exceptional service and always felt safe in the vehicle. If you want to feel like a queen on your wedding day, book Santos VIP!
    Christine P. Married on 12/03/2021

Great services

I recently used Santos VIP limousine for my liberty house/jersey city wedding. We rented a bus and my fiancé and I rented a Rolls Royce. I am going to start with my review on our Rolls Royce driver Louie. He was perfection. Not only was he professional but he takes such pride in his job. His work ethic was 5 stars and he was such a kind individual. He exceeded his job description as a driver when he made sure my photographer got the best pictures, walked me into church and made sure I held my flowers correctly and puffed out my train to make sure it looked nice before I walked down the isle, but he ALSO knew I was starving and went to a local pizza parlor and grabbed me a few slices of pizza for when I got out of Church. He was PERFECT. Such a caring man, I will be recommending him to everyone I know! The next review is for the bus driver, Hector. Unfortunately, I received a few complaints from my guests saying that he was rude and not helpful at all. I was disappointed to hear that from my guests, and very surprised after the experience my
    Fiancé and I had with Lou. Lastly, I dealt with Celia, who is the clients services agent through emails and she was fantastic! She was prompt with answering emails and always answered all inquiries ! Overall, Santos was a joy to have on my
    Special day and I would recommend them as well as Lou for all your event limo needs! Xox thanks again!
  • Sherin
    Sherin P. Married on 11/21/2021

Thank you!

Best limo service we could have asked for! Liz was great to work with from the beginning and answered all our questions! Marla and Paul- you both were so kind to our family and bridal party! thank you for keeping me company as I waited for the wedding to start, and for helping me with my dress, all while keeping me calm with your stories! Truly a great limo service company that was on time, professional, and above-all a pleasure to work with!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

151 photos · 10/19/2019
  • Dana & Athanasios
    82 photos · 09/07/2019

Pearl Event Planning Pearl Event Planning Wedding Planners

We had the immense pleasure of working with Santos VIP Limousine for a wedding this past weekend. Leading up to the event, the company was very communicative and easy to work with, very flexible and always prepared. On the day of, Marla, the driver, was fantastic! She arrived early, made sure to have everything the bride needed (like a step stool to get in and out of the limo, and backup ice for the drinks). She went above and beyond and stepped in wherever she was needed, from fixing the bride's train, to coordinating with us and the other vendors and everything else necessary. The red carpet was rolled out for the couple and their services reflected that as well. Highly recommend!

The Imperia The Imperia Banquet Halls

Santos VIP is always dropping off our Brides and Grooms in class!

Absolute Celebrations Absolute Celebrations Wedding DJs

You want them NEW! You want them CLEAN! You want them ON TIME! Santos VIP is more then the vehicle you use, its about the time you spend in them. Every vehicle is fully stocked and always arrives before time to allow for a safe & smooth arrival. Rich, founder of Santos VIP, & company will guarantee you a wedding worthy experience!

1105 US 1 Avenel, NJ, 07001

Monday - Saturday 9:00 am to 8:00 pm Sunday 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location of (Santos VIP Limousine)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding