Santos VIP Limousine Reviews

337 Reviews for Santos VIP Limousine

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

337 Santos VIP Limousine Reviews

Paul · Married on 09/30/2018

Great company, highly recommend Santos V. I. P limo. Our driver Rich was so helpful, honest and professional. Very happy with our choice.

Maria · Married on 09/30/2018

Great transportation!

The bus was perfect to fit all our bridal party and our parents. They had champagne glasses for us. They were on time (actually early!) and very professional. The booking process was smooth as well, Courtney was great to work with.

Carlie · Married on 09/02/2018

Really professional ! The Limo drivers really knew what they were doing and even helped with making sure my veil was right before I walked down the aisle. My sister in law also used Santos and we had a similarly great experience. It is a great thing to have professional friendly and knowledgeable people help you on your special day. The office was also great. We called many times and asked a lot of questions. They were happy to help every time !

• Damaris & Augusto

Damaris · Married on 07/28/2018

Our driver was Sandro, he was great! He helped with my dress and staging for pics!

Victor · Married on 06/16/2018

Santos Limos was the only choice for our wedding. We saw what they had to offer online and went in for a meet. We were greeted by one of the employees who was extremely helpful. We went over the vehicles that we were interested in and the contract. Leading up to the wedding we made changes to our planned route, and they were very accommodating. We would also need more time which we were given at the agreed upon price. They also assured me that if something were to go awry, they had contingencies in place, in other words, other vehicles in case something went wrong. Finally the day came – we had a large bus and a Rolls Royce Phantom. The cars were impeccably clean and equipped with cups and some beverages. The drivers were extremely accommodating and professional. I don’t need to shop in the future because Santos Limousine is the best option for a fair price. I highly recommend it and you won’t be disappointed.

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

Santos VIP was great! My sister used them for her wedding 4 years ago and I decided to do the same. We rented a party bus to have a little more space for our wedding party and it was perfect. Rina was our contact throughout the whole process and was very flexible and accommodating. Rich was our driver and exceeded our expectations! He even helped with my dress right before I walked down the aisle! It's important to have your transportation go smoothly when you're traveling to different locations during your wedding day - and Santos VIP definitely delivered. I would recommend them to anyone in the area!

John · Married on 04/28/2018

Great experience with Santos. We had a party bus and also a 18 person limo for our wedding. The drivers were friendly and helped anyone who needed it off the bus. The vehicles were clean and stocked with plenty of glasses, ice, soda, water and even a bottle of champagne to celebrate. Courtney was very helpful with the booking process and confirmed all the details of pickup and dropoff the week before the wedding. Everyone was on time and enjoyed their time in the limos. Excellent service all around and would recommend and use them again.

JACLYN · Married on 02/09/2018

My entire wedding day ran smoothly all because of Santos VIP. Dave was SUCH a pleasure to work with. He arrived extremely early at our location and waited for us to be ready which put all of our minds at ease. Dave immediately took care of me--- he taught me how to properly hold my dress, made us extremely comfortable in the limo and would not let me walk down the aisle without making sure that my dress was perfectly laid out on the church floor. He is a true professional! We arrived at both the church and our venue right on time and had such a flawless ride. Thank you Santos VIP for your wonderful service and your organized ordering process from beginning to end. It made our day!

Camille · Married on 12/22/2017

Me and my husband got married a little over a month ago and are so happy we used Santos limousines for our wedding! We had Dave and Marla as our drivers and they were absolutely amazing. They arrived at our houses early and were extremely nice and respectful. The cars were clean, beautiful and comfortable. When we exited the church, there was a red carpet and champagne for our first toast as husband and wife. It was such a nice touch. A lot of people have horror stories with their limo companies on their wedding day and we are so grateful that everything went smoothly because we had such a great experience. Thank you so much Dave, Marla & the Santos VIP team!

• Kristen & Brian

Kristen & Brian · Married on 11/24/2017

Santos was great!! We had the Rolls Royce and a van for the bridal party. They were great to work with and on time the day of the wedding. Our driver was amazing!! He helped fluff my dress until the second I was about to walk down the aisle. We also had a red carpet and champagne toast after the church. Everything ran so smoothly and so professional!

Santos VIP Limousine 1

Patricia · Married on 11/11/2017

I went to Santos VIP Limos because I met with them at a bridal expo - their pricing was very competitive to begin with since we had a winter wedding. We were actually upgraded to a brand new party bus because they bought a new one - and it was incredibly impressive. Courtney helped us with all of our payments and any questions we had the days leading up to our wedding - she was always a phone call away!
    The day of the wedding Al was our driver - he was simply AMAZING. He was really helpful getting our flower girl out of the limo since she's little and had a pretty poofy dress on - and if it wasn't for him helping her, I am convinced she would have gotten hurt. He was there to get me out of the limo - and even held my train when i got in. My wife has never even worn a dress before and he was just so genuinely helpful with all of us in our dresses to make sure they didn't get stepped on or tripped over and no one got hurt. Al really helped us so much on our wedding day, and I think a lot more than he realizes it, which makes it even more wonderful because that's just how they act without even thinking they're going out of their way. Thank you Santos VIP for your kindness, professionalism, and help!! The Palominos

Natalie · Married on 11/05/2017

We had a great experience with Santos VIP. Their prices are reasonable…I mean the luxury vehicle was kind of a splurge but we decided to treat ourselves! As far as the vehicles themselves, our limo was supposed to be a 14 passenger Lincoln MKT but I’m pretty sure it was some sort of Infinity limo which was no problem. It was beautiful, well kept, and plenty spacious! The Rolls was the epitome of classy. It was the 1964 and showing its age slightly but still beautiful and photographed great. But the stars of the show were our drivers. Unfortunately I do not recall their names but they were very kind and professional. It was slightly drizzling when me and my girls pulled up to the church so the limo driver grabbed an umbrella and ran back and forth which each girl up and down stairs about 9 times! Then he stayed for a moment to make sure my dress was arranged nicely and opened the doors for me and my parents to walk down the aisle! The Rolls driver was very sweet after the ceremony, ready with a red carpet reception including champagne. He was also very great with helping me manage my dress in and out of the car. He also assisted in photo taking with the car. Overall I am very pleased with Santos VIP and highly recommend their services, especially if all of their employees behave with the same level of care and professionalism. Thank you gentlemen!

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/04/2017

We can't thank Santos VIP Limo enough for being apart of our special day! We first emailed and met with Courtney, she was really helpful all the way through leading up to the day of making sure all details were correct. She gave us a tour of the vehicles before we booked, and all of the transportation they offer is impeccably clean.
    Johnny was our driver the day of...he arrived on time, very personable, smooth and comfortable driving through the hills/windy roads of North West Jersey. He went above and beyond to make sure we were all comfortable, the absolute nicest guy! Can't thank him enough for his professionalism and friendliness, we felt like royalty!
    Santos has high quality, well maintained vehicles, unbeatable rates and wonderful employees who guarantee you will have an amazing time on your special day! Five star company and we highly recommend them, you won't regret it!

Vianca · Married on 11/04/2017

I cant say enough about this place. They made our wedding day run so smoothly. It was PERFECT. They were patient and professional. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

I am so happy that i chose santos vip for my wedding day on 10/21/17. The limos were clean and well air conditioned. Both mine and my husbands limos were almost 45 minutes early which was wonderful. My limo driver was extremely helpful. When arriving at the church for my ceremony he was helping me out of the limo and was helping me fix my gown and my veil the entire time. You cannot go wrong with santos vip for any important event when you need a reputable, reliable, and professional company.

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

Selecting Santo's VIP limousine for our wedding was the best decision we made! From the very first phone call, they made it so easy to book and were so organized, leaving us stress-free. On the day of the wedding, my chauffeur walked with me to the entrance of the church and made sure my dress was perfect before walking down the aisle. We had such a great time in our 32 passenger party bus, one of the best memories from the big day! We also rented the Rolls Royce for our getaway car which looks absolutely amazing in our photos. EXCELLENT service, professionalism, and pricing!

Noelle · Married on 10/01/2017

Great from start to finish. Nice selection of cars to choose from & more reasonably priced than other limo services that my husband and I had looked into for our wedding day. We spoke with and booked them through Courtney who was great. Our rentals were nice & clean. The chaffeurs were professionally dressed, courteous, and most importantly on schedule! And the wedding day services they provided were a nice touch. Would definitely recommend.

• Marissa

Marissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Santos VIP Limo was the preferred transportation vendor for our venue. The sales rep Rina showed us the entire fleet in person and made sure to go over the contract in detail with us. We chose the 22-passenger party bus because it was slightly cheaper than the 18-passenger SUV, which was more than enough room for our bridal party of 15. The price was very affordable and we even got a small discount for choosing our venue's preferred vendor. The week before our wedding, Santos VIP called to confirm all of the locations and pick-up times. On the day of the wedding, our driver Hector arrived on schedule. He made sure to close/open the church doors for me just before I walked down the aisle. After the ceremony he prepared a champagne toast for us in front of the limo. Our ceremony ran longer than expected, but Hector got us to the park for pictures in a safe and timely manner! After pictures, we arrived at our venue just before our transportation time ran out. Hector was very professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend Santos VIP Limo to anyone looking for affordable and quality transportation service!

Susie · Married on 08/05/2017

Transportation was one of the last things that we decided on for our wedding, due to the fact that we knew we needed to travel quite a bit on our wedding day (half an hour from my house to the church, then 1.5 hours from the church to the reception location). We are so happy we went with Santos VIP! They were professional, on-time, and both vehicles we used were in beautiful shape. The car that my father and I took to the church was beautiful, and the bus that we all used to get to the reception was so much fun!

Lacey · Married on 07/15/2017

We had such a great experience with Santos VIP for our wedding on July 15! First off, all their vehicles are amazing and so clean!! We were so impressed and booked a 18 person Escalade and it was stocked with drinks and most importantly champagne! Our driver was on time and so friendly! Our street was under major construction but he was able to still make it down the street, to the front of my house and make sure my dress stayed off the ground! He even fluffed out my dress right before the aisle which I was so thankful for because my train so my favorite part of the dress! Our entire experience with Santos was so pleasurable and we highly recommended them!

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 05/25/2017

Working with Santos VIP was great! They had a great selection of vehicles and all in great condition. What I loved most was my driver. I wish I could remember her name but she was an absolute doll! It rained on my wedding day and she made it her mission to help us get to where we were going without a drop of rain on our dresses!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Santos VIP Limousine's reply:

Marla was her name. Thank you for the kind words.

Erica · Married on 03/11/2017

We had a fantastic experience with Santos VIP Limo Service. The day would not have run nearly as smoothly without Marla, both logistically and personally. She went above and beyond to help us get ready to walk down the aisle at the church, and helped with shuttling people back and forth for the photography, especially on such a cold day. Can't recommend strongly enough!

Amanda · Married on 03/11/2017

We had a Santos VIP limo and party bus for our wedding. Both vehicles were stocked with beverages and were nice & clean. The drivers were courteous, professional, and timely. We had a red carpet & champagne toast. The party bus had a good stereo system & fun party lighting. Would recommend.

• User4974319 · 1+ year ago

Santos VIP helped to make my wedding day a success! Courtney's responsiveness to my emails and requests helped put my mind at ease, which isn't always easy for a bride. The day of the wedding, my driver was promptly on time and a huge help with the bridesmaids. He made sure all the bridal party was in the right order for the ceremony, fixed my dress and even held the church doors open for me! They went above and beyond my expectations. Overall I would recommend Santos VIP to anyone looking for a reliable limo company.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Santos VIP Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words.