330 Reviews for Santos VIP Limousine

Shuttle (4)
Exotic Car (3)
Wedding Signage (3)
330 Santos VIP Limousine Reviews

Great experience with Santos. We had a party bus and also a 18 person limo for our wedding. The drivers were friendly and helped anyone who needed it off the bus. The vehicles were clean and stocked with plenty of glasses, ice, soda, water and even a bottle of champagne to celebrate. Courtney was very helpful with the booking process and confirmed all the details of pickup and dropoff the week before the wedding. Everyone was on time and enjoyed their time in the limos. Excellent service all around and would recommend and use them again.

Profile Picture John, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My entire wedding day ran smoothly all because of Santos VIP. Dave was SUCH a pleasure to work with. He arrived extremely early at our location and waited for us to be ready which put all of our minds at ease. Dave immediately took care of me--- he taught me how to properly hold my dress, made us extremely comfortable in the limo and would not let me walk down the aisle without making sure that my dress was perfectly laid out on the church floor. He is a true professional! We arrived at both the church and our venue right on time and had such a flawless ride. Thank you Santos VIP for your wonderful service and your organized ordering process from beginning to end. It made our day!

Profile Picture JACLYN, 2/9/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Me and my husband got married a little over a month ago and are so happy we used Santos limousines for our wedding! We had Dave and Marla as our drivers and they were absolutely amazing. They arrived at our houses early and were extremely nice and respectful. The cars were clean, beautiful and comfortable. When we exited the church, there was a red carpet and champagne for our first toast as husband and wife. It was such a nice touch. A lot of people have horror stories with their limo companies on their wedding day and we are so grateful that everything went smoothly because we had such a great experience. Thank you so much Dave, Marla & the Santos VIP team!

Profile Picture Camille, 12/22/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Classic Car, SUV Limo

Santos was great!! We had the Rolls Royce and a van for the bridal party. They were great to work with and on time the day of the wedding. Our driver was amazing!! He helped fluff my dress until the second I was about to walk down the aisle. We also had a red carpet and champagne toast after the church. Everything ran so smoothly and so professional!

Profile Picture Kristen & Brian, 11/24/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Classic Car, Party Bus

I went to Santos VIP Limos because I met with them at a bridal expo - their pricing was very competitive to begin with since we had a winter wedding. We were actually upgraded to a brand new party bus because they bought a new one - and it was incredibly impressive. Courtney helped us with all of our payments and any questions we had the days leading up to our wedding - she was always a phone call away!
The day of the wedding Al was our driver - he was simply AMAZING. He was really helpful getting our flower girl out of the limo since she's little and had a pretty poofy dress on - and if it wasn't for him helping her, I am convinced she would have gotten hurt. He was there to get me out of the limo - and even held my train when i got in. My wife has never even worn a dress before and he was just so genuinely helpful with all of us in our dresses to make sure they didn't get stepped on or tripped over and no one got hurt. Al really helped us so much on our wedding day, and I think a lot more than he realizes it, which makes it even more wonderful because that's just how they act without even thinking they're going out of their way. Thank you Santos VIP for your kindness, professionalism, and help!! The Palominos

Profile Picture Patricia, 11/11/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Party Bus

We can't thank Santos VIP Limo enough for being apart of our special day! We first emailed and met with Courtney, she was really helpful all the way through leading up to the day of making sure all details were correct. She gave us a tour of the vehicles before we booked, and all of the transportation they offer is impeccably clean.
Johnny was our driver the day of...he arrived on time, very personable, smooth and comfortable driving through the hills/windy roads of North West Jersey. He went above and beyond to make sure we were all comfortable, the absolute nicest guy! Can't thank him enough for his professionalism and friendliness, we felt like royalty!
Santos has high quality, well maintained vehicles, unbeatable rates and wonderful employees who guarantee you will have an amazing time on your special day! Five star company and we highly recommend them, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Stretch Limo

I cant say enough about this place. They made our wedding day run so smoothly. It was PERFECT. They were patient and professional. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Vianca, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I am so happy that i chose santos vip for my wedding day on 10/21/17. The limos were clean and well air conditioned. Both mine and my husbands limos were almost 45 minutes early which was wonderful. My limo driver was extremely helpful. When arriving at the church for my ceremony he was helping me out of the limo and was helping me fix my gown and my veil the entire time. You cannot go wrong with santos vip for any important event when you need a reputable, reliable, and professional company.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Stretch Limo

Selecting Santo's VIP limousine for our wedding was the best decision we made! From the very first phone call, they made it so easy to book and were so organized, leaving us stress-free. On the day of the wedding, my chauffeur walked with me to the entrance of the church and made sure my dress was perfect before walking down the aisle. We had such a great time in our 32 passenger party bus, one of the best memories from the big day! We also rented the Rolls Royce for our getaway car which looks absolutely amazing in our photos. EXCELLENT service, professionalism, and pricing!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Classic Car, Party Bus, Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

Great from start to finish. Nice selection of cars to choose from & more reasonably priced than other limo services that my husband and I had looked into for our wedding day. We spoke with and booked them through Courtney who was great. Our rentals were nice & clean. The chaffeurs were professionally dressed, courteous, and most importantly on schedule! And the wedding day services they provided were a nice touch. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Noelle, 10/1/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Santos VIP Limo was the preferred transportation vendor for our venue. The sales rep Rina showed us the entire fleet in person and made sure to go over the contract in detail with us. We chose the 22-passenger party bus because it was slightly cheaper than the 18-passenger SUV, which was more than enough room for our bridal party of 15. The price was very affordable and we even got a small discount for choosing our venue's preferred vendor. The week before our wedding, Santos VIP called to confirm all of the locations and pick-up times. On the day of the wedding, our driver Hector arrived on schedule. He made sure to close/open the church doors for me just before I walked down the aisle. After the ceremony he prepared a champagne toast for us in front of the limo. Our ceremony ran longer than expected, but Hector got us to the park for pictures in a safe and timely manner! After pictures, we arrived at our venue just before our transportation time ran out. Hector was very professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend Santos VIP Limo to anyone looking for affordable and quality transportation service!

Profile Picture Marissa, 9/9/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Motor Coach, Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo

Transportation was one of the last things that we decided on for our wedding, due to the fact that we knew we needed to travel quite a bit on our wedding day (half an hour from my house to the church, then 1.5 hours from the church to the reception location). We are so happy we went with Santos VIP! They were professional, on-time, and both vehicles we used were in beautiful shape. The car that my father and I took to the church was beautiful, and the bus that we all used to get to the reception was so much fun!

Profile Picture Susie, 8/5/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Classic Car, Party Bus, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service

We had such a great experience with Santos VIP for our wedding on July 15! First off, all their vehicles are amazing and so clean!! We were so impressed and booked a 18 person Escalade and it was stocked with drinks and most importantly champagne! Our driver was on time and so friendly! Our street was under major construction but he was able to still make it down the street, to the front of my house and make sure my dress stayed off the ground! He even fluffed out my dress right before the aisle which I was so thankful for because my train so my favorite part of the dress! Our entire experience with Santos was so pleasurable and we highly recommended them!

Profile Picture Lacey, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, SUV Limo, Multi-Locations

Working with Santos VIP was great! They had a great selection of vehicles and all in great condition. What I loved most was my driver. I wish I could remember her name but she was an absolute doll! It rained on my wedding day and she made it her mission to help us get to where we were going without a drop of rain on our dresses!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/25/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: SUV Limo, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Multi-Locations

We had a fantastic experience with Santos VIP Limo Service. The day would not have run nearly as smoothly without Marla, both logistically and personally. She went above and beyond to help us get ready to walk down the aisle at the church, and helped with shuttling people back and forth for the photography, especially on such a cold day. Can't recommend strongly enough!

Profile Picture Erica, 3/11/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations

We had a Santos VIP limo and party bus for our wedding. Both vehicles were stocked with beverages and were nice & clean. The drivers were courteous, professional, and timely. We had a red carpet & champagne toast. The party bus had a good stereo system & fun party lighting. Would recommend.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Shuttle, Standard Limo, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Multi-Locations

Santos VIP helped to make my wedding day a success! Courtney's responsiveness to my emails and requests helped put my mind at ease, which isn't always easy for a bride. The day of the wedding, my driver was promptly on time and a huge help with the bridesmaids. He made sure all the bridal party was in the right order for the ceremony, fixed my dress and even held the church doors open for me! They went above and beyond my expectations. Overall I would recommend Santos VIP to anyone looking for a reliable limo company.

Profile Picture User4974319, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, SUV Limo

There's a reason why there's "VIP" in the name. Santos VIP Limo was truly an amazing vendor to work with. They were easy to book, easy to schedule and the customer services was top notch. They are not just drivers, they help make the day go smooth. Our driver helped with Flowers, getting me in and out of the limo and even had some great pointers throughout the day. It was like having an old friend with us. Not to mention, their prices were the most reasonable that I found.

Profile Picture Dayna, 1/13/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: SUV Limo, Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition

Used Santos for my daughters wedding November 26, 2016. Everything was great. Very professional, on time, etc. The driver was very attentive and made sure my daughter got her pictures coming out of the limo at the church, since the photographers didn't seem to be doing their job!

Profile Picture Tammy, 11/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Did their job. Were on time and extremely nice. Wished they had some white umbrellas or umbrellas without their logo on it and their cord didn't work for music. Happy overall

Profile Picture User5460325, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Santos was absolutely outstanding! They provided me with a Bentley for our wedding on November 19, 2016. Our driver, Lou, was phenomenal. As the bride, I had a variety of emotions on the day of the wedding. Lou arrived at my house early and instantly made me feel at ease about the entire day ahead of me. I instantly knew that we were in good hands for the rest of the day. He gave me pointers throughout the day on how to carry my dress, how to walk so that my father and I weren’t stepping on my dress down the aisle, and more. Once we got out of the church he had the red carpet rolled out with champagne for the toast. Thank you to Lou and Santos VIP for a job well done!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/19/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Amazing. They arrived early at the hotel and were very professional. The driver even helped me get into the car in a way that ensured my dress was no where near the tires! They even went back to the hotel and picked up our families! Very affordable and reliable! Would highly recommend for your wedding day! They also offered a discount for off season and Sundays! Very helpful for a budget bride like myself!

Profile Picture User5002002, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Stretch Limo

We had a 32 passenger party bus for our wedding. Everything went great! Santos VIP Limousine was very professional and always had any of my questions answered! On the day of the wedding, the driver arrived on time, was very attentive and made sure my dress was ready to go as I walked down the aisle. He also accommodated my father-in-law’s scooter. I would highly recommend this company for your special day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/1/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Shuttle, Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service

We booked the classic Rolls Royce and the Infiniti Stretch SUV for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier. Our driver was on top of all the details, even fluffing my train right before walking down the aisle. They were super easy to work with and made the process so much easier. Definitely book with Santos if you want an amazing day!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/23/16, 6 Reviews