Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for considering the Marigold, Somerset County's latest event venue, for your wedding reception. The Marigold is a first-class luxury 36,000 square foot facility with a striking mix of rustic and modern architecture.Â The Marigold proudly boasts well-appointed amenities of:
- Impressive guest arrival to a 10â€™ multi-tiered cascading fountain and professional valet parking.
- Stunning entryway with a Marie Antoinette style crystal chandelier, grand wrought iron double staircase and a baby grand player piano perfect for photo opportunities.
- Two beautifully appointed ballrooms; The Marigold, which can accommodate up to 500 guests and the Sandalwood accommodating up to 220 guests both feature state of the art built in LED up-lighting, a bubble floating light show, adaptive Intelligent lighting, imported crystal chandeliers, French Windows and a spacious dance floor.
- Each ballroom features an adjacent rustic four-season conservatory and a marble-floored social gathering room with chandeliers, French windows and a custom built bar with vibrant illumination.Â
- Two Tuscan style outdoor patios featuring a waterfall and a hand carved Travertine European Garden Gazebo with an iron dome for the Marigold Ballroom and a hand carved arbor for the Sandalwood Ballroom; both professionally landscaped with flowers of the season and privacy trees.
- Chiavari Chairs with ivory padded seat cushions and outdoor garden ceremony chairs.
- Princess designed bridal suites each featuring a marble topped beauty bar with a salon sized mirror and adjustable styling chair, professional clothing steamer, chaise lounge for the bride and sofa seating for attendants, full length mirrors, a double closet, full bath with shower, Poggesi toiletries, personal safe with electronic lock, iPod and Wi-Fi capabilities, mini refrigerator and Keurig coffee service.
- Groom's changing and gathering room equipped with closet and dresser, full length mirrors and sofa seating.
- A gastronomic feast featuring well thought out menu options from professionally trained culinarians from the abundant cocktail hour to the exquisite sit-down dinner and full service bar options including welcome beverage and a Champagne toast.
- The Marigold enhancements to include textured floor length linen and a napkin color palette of your choice, directional and place cards, white swirled china, silverware, stemware, gleaming chafing dishes, stainless steel buffet furniture, dance floor and staging.
- An unparalleled five-star customer service experience featuring attentive maÃ®tre dâ€™s, a welcoming doorman and hostess, coat check and restroom attendants, courteous servers, creative mixologists and seasoned management.
- Convenient central jersey location. Minutes from the New Jersey Turnpike, Routes 18 and 287.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
21 ReviewsWrite a review
8 User photos
90 photos · 05/15/2021
115 photos · 10/25/2019
Lisa DiCenzo has impacted wedding receptions for two and a half decades at several high end hotels, resorts and country clubs within the United States and Caribbean. She is naturally passionate about bridal couples, wedding receptions and details. There are no take twos with a wedding reception. Therefore, every "I" has to be dotted and every "T" has to be crossed, says Lisa. She specializes in the fine points of first class customer service and is an experienced wedding professional in Glatt Kosher, LGBT, Muslim, South Asian and Traditional wedding ceremonies and receptions.
The Marigold frequently asked questions
What items and services are included in the starting site fee at The Marigold?
- Bridal Suite
- Clean Up
- Event Planning
- Set Up
At The Marigold, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?
- Cake Cutting
- Wedding Cake
At The Marigold, what does the bar service starting price include?
- Open Bar
- Premium Liquor
- Signature Drink
What are the most important characteristics of The Marigold in terms of venue type, style and location?
- Banquet Hall
What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Marigold for wedding events?
- Uncovered Outdoor
What kind of wedding events does The Marigold offer?
- Engagement Party
What services does The Marigold offer for wedding events?
- All Inclusive Packages
- Catering Services
- Event Planner
- Get Ready Rooms
- Lighting / Sound
What furniture and decorations does The Marigold have available for wedding events?
- Audio Equipment
- Dance Floor
What percentage of users recommend The Marigold and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?