Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About SPR Events

Helping you plan your most memorable events

SPR Events is one of Jacksonville’s leading wedding and event planning companies. Since launching in 2012, owner Staci Reid and her team have been planning beautiful, memorable events for couples all over Northeast Florida. We pride ourselves in making the planning process as stress-free as possible and something that our clients truly enjoy by offering expert services from “YES!” to “I DO!”.  We are a company that believes love is love.

From the moment you become our client, our team makes sure that every last detail of your wedding is prepared carefully: from helping choose the venue that will wow your guests to picking out the perfect invitations, selecting the most delicious cake and menu to choosing the perfect entertainment that will keep your guests partying all night long. No detail is too small and nothing is overlooked. From start to finish, we are there for you. We’ve formed many lasting friendships with our clients over the years and we can’t wait to begin our friendship with you.

Categories: Wedding Planner

To-Do Lists (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Destination (1)
Religious (1)

Staci has been extremely helpful with the wedding planning and keeping everyone on track. She has been most helpful when we had to change venues at the last minute making sure that all our vendors were able to change as well. She knew the dream, the vision and made it happen. The room was absolutely beautiful and couldn't of asked for a more perfect wedding. Everyone who had attended the wedding, was in amazement how beautiful and how well all was put together. Thank you for seeing our vision and making it happen

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

SPR Events is fantastic! The owner, Staci, was my wedding fairy godmother. She went above and beyond to make my big day truly magical. She recommended the perfect vendors, coordinated everything to perfection and helped me execute a wedding that genuinely reflected my husband and I. Three weeks before my wedding, my original venue told me they had double booked (for the second time). I was devastated. I called Staci and within literally hours she had found a new, BETTER venue! She re-coordinated everything with my vendors and made things as stress-free as possible. On my wedding day, everyone kept telling me how calm I was; I told them it was because I knew everything was being taken care of by my wedding planner. Staci and her team are the next best thing to being able to clone yourself! SPR sincerely takes your wants and needs into account and then executes perfectly. I would recommend SPR Events to anyone, they are the best!!

Profile Picture BeJae, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Staci with SPR Events did a phenomenal job with my event. I booked her for day of coordinating but she guided me in the decision making progress long before the actual wedding itself via text and phone calls. Staci and her staff helped the day go very smoothly and stay organized and on schedule. I'd definitely recommend her to a friend!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

SPR Events FAQ

Double Weddings
Number of Planners
4 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
SPR Events does a great job of getting all the details in place well beforehand and then making sure they all come together the day of the wedding. From a videographer's perspective, having a coordinator always helps things go more smoothly, and SPR Events is among the best in the Jacksonville area. I can tell their clients really appreciate what they do. I love working with them!

Staci and her team of professionals have been nothing short of remarkable. As dj's we had the pleasure of working with SPR on dozens of weddings, planners and dj's have a very tight relationship when executing the timeline is concerned and SPR has never shy'd away from suggestions and recommendations from the vendors working each event. Our entire team of DJ's has nothing but 5 STAR experiences with SPR and their brides. We thank them for all of their support over the last few years and look forward to an amazing future. Hire a Planner! Staci and her team are phenomenal. Highly Recommend.

Staci is wonderful! We loved working with her and it made our day as vendors go so smoothly. Staci really has a passion and love for planning, she shows this not only through her work but she is so kind and takes exceptional care of her clients. We are really looking forward to working with her and the company in the future.

Events

Jacksonville, FL 32216   See On Map
386-937-2695 (phone)
We are always available by email or phone to answer questions and book your free consultation!