The Perfect Pebble

Orange Park, FL View map
$2,800 Package Price

$2,800 Package Price

The Perfect Pebble is a detail-oriented wedding planner and designer based in Orange Park, Florida and services the Jacksonville area. The heart and soul behind Perfect Pebble is Kellie White. Kellie started her career in the transportation business, where she mastered her logistic and planning abilities. As her planning skills began to grow, she noticed her passion for envisioning an event and seeing it through to the end. Her ability to create and draw together details that are unique to each couple is what makes her a successful and professional wedding planner. Each wedding she does gets her more excited for the next, as she is always learning and keeping up with trends.

From your rehearsal dinner to your ceremony and the last dance at the reception, The Perfect Pebble will be there to make the planning process stress-free. Whether you need the savvy team for just the day of your wedding or full planning, they will help with any and all of your needs. A few of their specific services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,550

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$95

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Barbara G. Getting married on 01/01/2022

Best in the Business

If you are in the process of planning a wedding run to Kellie. She is so helpful in every way. Kellie helped me remain calm and stress free. There is no way we could have done this without Kellie. She has the best relationship with all of the other vendors and directs you to connect with vendors that are a great fit for what you are looking for. We loved every vendor we worked with, we truly felt like we worked with the vendor dream team. Kellie really went above and beyond for our daughter's wedding in every way. She is so knowledgable about everything wedding related and very affordable. Lets just say planning a wedding during 2020 was anything but easy and I can not imagine doing it without Kellie, she made everything work like a well oiled machine. Kellie treats you like family and after this experience I feel like we are forever friends!
  • Kristine
    Kristine E. Married on 05/23/2021

Genuinely wants your day to be special

Kelley was referred to me by a friend and did a wonderful job keeping me in line. I went with the part time coordinator package and day of services. She helped me with ay questions I had and kept my expectations realistic. She happily dealt with my OCD needs for perfection!! Not only was she a joy to work with but I now consider her a lifelong friend. I would highly recommend!
  • Leah
    Leah T. Married on 03/21/2020

Kellie is a SAINT. You can't go wrong with her

I adore Kellie!! She is very personable, knowledgeable, professional, and one of the sweetest and most patient ladies I know. I had ZERO clue about weddings and all the stuff involved. Kellie took the burden off me and took care of every detail. My wedding/reception was postponed by COVID19 but once I told her we were going to get married anyway on the beach, she went above and beyond to make our wedding special. I was born with ZERO creativity but that did not phase Kellie. She was a tremendous help with all the flowers, invites, and came to my wedding fittings and drove all over town for donut/cake tasting. She pays attention to the contracts, can recommend vendors that suit your style, and is very detail oriented. Once our wedding was postponed, she followed up with all our vendors and got contracts updated to our new date. I'm so happy she'll be our planner when we celebrate our marriage with our family and friends in September. I can't thank her enough for all she's done for us.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

365 Perthshire Drive Orange Park, FL, 32073
Location of (The Perfect Pebble)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding