The Perfect Pebble Reviews

The Perfect Pebble 6
The Perfect Pebble 7

Julie Moore · Married on 11/10/2018

Mother of Groom

Kellie did a phenomenal job on my son's wedding. Kellie gently guided my son and his fiance through every aspect of wedding planning, always respecting their decisions so it was truly their special and unique day. My family and friends were overwhelmed by how wonderful everything was from the beginning of the wedding to the end of the reception. Kellie was a true blessing to us and we will be forever grateful. If you are on the fence of whether or not to hire a wedding planner I would recommend making the decision to hire Kellie! You won't be disappointed.

• Eureka

Eureka · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection!!!!!

Ms. Kellie was EVERYTHING!!!! She has helped me from start to finish. She is the sweetest ever. My whole family loved her. Whatever we needed she made sure we got it. Very professional and just an all around great person.

Brandi · Married on 09/08/2018

Kellie is so helpful and so nice, and she was ready to go with everything every time we met. She helped keep everything organized and smooth, from the planning beforehand to the actual running of the event day-of. She made us an amazing timeline, helped me plan the best order of events, and she gave me ideas I wouldn't have come up with myself! I definitely recommend adding her to your wedding planning team! Thank you Kellie!

• Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 07/14/2018

Kellie is wonderful. She listens, gives welcome suggestions and advises us on what to do and when to do it. Takes the stress and worry off of my mind. So grateful I found her.
    To any couple planning a wedding, who you choose as a wedding planner is critical to the process. Kellie is so friendly and easy-going. She assesses the type of wedding you want and contacts the appropriate vendors for your needs. You meet them with her to discuss your requests and together you decide who is best for your needs.
    She is always available and incredibly helpful. And the whole wedding process goes very smoothly.
    She created a beautifully memorable day for us. We love you Kellie, we will be forever grateful.

Sara · Married on 05/05/2018

I cannot express enough how perfect, amazing, and a God-send Kellie and her team were. I was looking for a day-of coordinator and I procrastinated (because weddings are hard!) but Kellie took me in and from that day forward, my stress level went way down. From the first day I met with her, she was genuinely concerned about my wedding and making it beyond perfect. She had the most amazing recommendations and ideas that went perfect with my vision of what I wanted my wedding to be like. When I got home, I told my fiance that we absolutely needed her. I just KNEW that she would be the one who would treat my wedding like it was her own.
    Kellie absolutely pulled through too. For a "day of coordinator" she absolutely exceeded my expectations. From getting catering quotes, to dealing with all of my vendors, she was on top of everything! She took time to meet up with me whenever I needed her and even took a tour to our venue before the wedding. There was nothing that I needed that she couldn't or wouldn't help me with. I know for a fact that Kellie's passion is to make every wedding she is a part of, be the best wedding it can be. I had around 150 guest at my wedding and it feels like 100 vendors. On my wedding day, I did nothing but sit with my bridesmaids and get ready and have a stress-free day. Meanwhile, in the background, Kellie and her team were handling all the little and big things that needed to be done. I know there were hiccups and things that needed a solution, but I didn't hear about any of it until a few days later from one of my bridesmaids. Kellie took initiative to solve little hiccups, and did it in a way that still made my wedding exactly what I wanted it to be. She truly does care about your vision and wants for your wedding and she takes it to heart. She asks a lot of questions about what you want, so that when the day comes, she can handle all the little issues and you just get to enjoy the happiest day of your life.

The Perfect Pebble 8
    The Perfect Pebble 14
    The Perfect Pebble 15
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 04/07/2018

Kellie was a true gift. I could never have pulled my wedding together without her. She located all the vendors I had not already arranged and set the appointments. I just had to show up! She had great ideas for decorations which I struggled with and everything was beautiful. Kellie made sure all the vendors knew she was the point of contact the day of the wedding so I had no stress or worries during my special day. Having an outdoor wedding there is always a chance of rain and sure enough we had rain, but Kellie and Brittney rearranged the schedule to accommodate the pesky storm and everything worked out great. I would highly recommend The Perfect Pebble to anyone needing a wedding planner!

Rebecca · Married on 10/14/2017

Kellie stepped in just a week before my daughter's wedding and we couldn't be more thankful! She handled all of the details with poise and offered the perfect suggestions. She was so nice and sweet, but got everything running on time. I highly recommend her services. Thanks again!!

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

Kellie from The Perfect Pebble was an amazing day-of wedding coordinator. She went above and beyond and was kind and compassionate throughout the lead up to the wedding. She was very organized and helped me iron out all of the final details (including things I hadn’t thought of!). We were lucky to find her, as she stepped in at the last minute to help out and didn’t hold that against us or increase her price like other coordinators might have done. She definitely gave 110%! She was helpful in providing ideas for alternative solutions to problems, as well. She was there to help if anything went wrong and also checked up on me to make sure I was doing okay and wasn’t too stressed. She listened to any concerns I had and volunteered to help even with things that weren’t directly in her list of responsibilities, such as offering to help with some drama that was going on behind the scenes. I highly recommend her as a coordinator.

I highly recommend Kellie's wedding and coordinating services!!! Let her do all the worrying for you. She's so worth it! She is truly an amazing person!! She has a great eye for detail, is very organized, puntual, and did I mention she is so easy to get along with? Kellie ensures everything runs smoothly with no hiccups. Kellie goes above and beyond to make your day less stressful and beautiful. She's the BEST!

R · Married on 09/13/2015

Kelly with The Perfect Pebble was phenominal! She was there every step of the way when planning my Mom's 60th Birthday surprise party. Kelly helped with even arranging the hotel and transportation for the out of town guests.
    Everything was perfect! My mother was so surprised and was so happy.
    Thank you SO much Kelly!! I definately will use your services again in the future.

Elena · Married on 06/06/2015

I highly recommend booking a wedding planner. I could not have enjoyed our wedding the way I did without The Perfect Pebble. Mrs. White made getting married as stress free as possible. It was a great feeling knowing that I could relax the day of and everything would be perfect. Kellie was awesome and so sweet. The last thing you want to do on your wedding day is think about decor and answer questions from vendors, and worry will everything/everyone be where they need to be. Kellie went above and beyond and I would highly recommend The Perfect Pebble to anyone needing a wedding planner. Our wedding day was perfect. I just want to relive it over and over. Thank you so much!!!

Brianna · Married on 12/07/2013

Kellie did an absolute fantastic job at planning and organizing our wedding. She took care of EVERYTHING! She had me stress and worry free throughout the whole planning period and the day of, she was more than a blessing. Everything went according to plan all thanks to her. I highly recommend her for any of your party or wedding planning needs. I couldn't possibly thank her enough for how beautiful and perfect everything turned out.

• User7952022 · 1+ year ago

Kelly with Perfect Pebble was fantastic! Her warmth, excitement, and work ethic made what could have been an extremely stressful event an absolute joy. We will never forget our special day and can wholeheartedly recommend Kelly to you. You won't be disappointed!

Kelly, if you see these, thank you so very much from the bottom of our hearts! - L&M

Amy · Married on 12/03/2016

Kelley has a keen eye for meeting the needs and wants of her clients. She has a creative way of capturing the likes and personalities in small details. She never compromises on anything less than perfection. She has a heart for making people feel special. I would recommend her to take care of you and your big day. She can be trusted to get a beautiful job done.