Splendor Beauty

LA, OC, SB, VENTURA, SD, Counties On-Location Beauty, Servicing Southern California, Sunland, CA 91040 Map · Phone number

About Splendor Beauty

Splendor Beauty is an On Location Beauty Boutique. We pride ourselves on being High Quality Bridal Hair & Makeup Specialists. We have 13 years and can guarantee you will have the perfect Wedding Morning! Please contact us for your FREE Makeup Trial!

To Make Your Appointment please call or email us for available times:(818) 282-3013::info@splendor-beauty.com

Follow Splendor Beauty on

Claudia1 27203359std
COMPIL83Smaller

11 Reviews for Splendor Beauty

Karine · Married on 10/07/2012

Noelle and Ashley were so wonderful to work with! The price and service were awesome. I'm extremely pleased with my hair and makeup as well as the hair and makeup done on my mom and my sister on my wedding day. Noelle worked hard with me to make sure I looked exactly how I envisioned myself on my wedding day and she did an amazing job! I highly recommend! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 08/31/2012

Noelle and her team surpassed my whole bridal party expectations. She worked well with a huge group and getting them all ready on time. She was great with scheduling, tips, recommendations, and very organized. She made me feel very comfortable with what look I wanted. I did a trial run with her to get my vision in place and relieved me of any concerns I might have for the look of the day. My whole bridal party was impressed with the team and were glowing and confidant all day with the way they looked. Happy Bride!!! I'm definitely looking forward to pick up some make up classes from Noelle. P.S. I got white spots on my face right before wedding and she was able to cover them, so happy.

Sent on 11/12/2012
  • QuirkyPirate

Ashley · Married on 09/11/2011

Noelle absolutely listened, heard, and accommodated all of my requests. She gave me a beautiful look that was easy on my skin, gorgeous in photographs, and true to my requests. She was a charm to work with to boot!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Award

• LA, OC, SB, VENTURA, SD, Counties, On-Location Beauty, Servicing Southern California Sunland, 91040 See on map
    By Appointment Only