Soirees of Chattanooga

1 User photo

• Kayla

Kayla Murray · Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic Wedding Planning Team

Soiree's made the entire wedding planning process and the day of the wedding SO EASY. From helping decide vendors, to creating the day of schedule, to executing a perfect wedding day, Casey and her team do it all. Casey is well connected within the wedding industry in Chattanooga and did a great job of lining up vendor options. We met to talk about what I wanted and then she made her recommendations of vendors and had me meet with several to decide. She set up the meetings and attended them with me to make sure to ask all the questions that I literally had no idea to ask. She helped create the day-of schedule and coordinated with all of the vendors on specifics. On the day of the wedding, everything went off perfectly (or if something didn't, it was handled and I didn't know about it- Awesome). Casey had one of her teammates, Hannah, stay with the bridesmaids all day and she helped steam bridesmaids dresses and kept us on schedule for the first look and pictures. At the reception, Casey and her team made sure we ate and adapted the timeline to the flow of the party, as needed. All we had to do was show up, have fun, and go where Casey told us to go when it was time for first dances, cake cutting, etc. We received a ton of compliments about our wedding day and I give all the credit to Casey and her team at Soiree's. They are very good and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Claire

Claire Keiser · Married on 12/23/2018

Soirees of Chattanooga made my dream a reality!

Oh my gosh, what would I have done without Casey and her staff?? I literally didn't have to think about anything on my wedding day except for how much fun I was having. She took care of EVERYTHING. So fun and easy to work with. Everyone who took part in our wedding mentioned that they had never been apart of a wedding that was so organized. Everything went off without a hitch thanks to Soirees of Chattanooga. Literally the best money we spent. Would 100% recommend their services

Sent on 05/20/2019

Allison · Married on 05/07/2016

3.0

When we first talked to Morgan about our wedding, we said we wanted the atmosphere to be cozy - and to be in celebration of our family and friends. Morgan and the ladies at Soirees made that happen for us, and it was the best day of our lives (so far). We live in New York, so putting together a wedding with an out-of-town bride is also not easy. Here are a few things we loved about working with Soirees:
    - They know and work well with amazing vendors. Morgan helped us put together the best team of professional, fun to work with vendors - Events with Taste, May Flowers, Sound Force, Spa Go, Chattanooga Tent, etc. I plan events for my work, and it's really tough to put a great team together -- Morgan definitely does!
    - If you have them for full planning, Morgan brings in extra support to make sure you have someone with you for your pictures while others are looking after the reception area. There's always help when you need it.
    - They put all the little details that I designed together to complete the feel we wanted. We dropped off all the wedding extras, and Soirees took care of our favors, place cards, candles, etc. (Tip: If you feel strongly about something, like the place settings, print out a picture of exactly how you want it and/or create a powerpoint so you can be on the same page... I really wanted a specific look, but needed to be sure they had it for set-up.)

The only thing to know about Soirees was on responsiveness, especially for an out-of-town bride. Doing it again, I would talk through when I would be expected to work on certain things, so I could change that or move my schedule around. There were a few times I didn't hear back for a while - which makes sense because I was working on things earlier, given some work commitments - but it added stress to the process.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Soirees. We had the most wonderful day, and they brought it all together! Thank you, ladies!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Real Weddings

• Chattanooga See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Soirees of Chattanooga)