This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2022

Rose & Ring Event Planning and Design is a wedding planning business based in Sevierville, Tennessee. After working in the industry for over eight years, the professional planners are experts at organizing weddings and events. By paying close attention to couples and their style, the team strives to deliver a seamless and enjoyable experience for all.

Several planning packages are available at Rose & Ring Event Planning and Design. Before the big day, couples can meet the team for a consultation to establish their goals and requirements. A full-service package is available covering all aspects of the planning process. To-be-weds can rest assured that the team will take care of every last detail from start to finish. Alternatively, a day-of coordination package is available for clients who want more involvement in the arrangements. This option includes access to recommended vendors, as well as eight hours of service on the wedding day.

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Jana and her team at Rose & Ring Events are highly recommended for wedding planning. They are praised for their exceptional communication, organization, and attention to detail throughout the entire process. Jana's ability to bring couples' visions to life is highly appreciated, and her recommended vendors and decor choices are well-received. Many couples describe their wedding day as a fairytale and express gratitude for Jana's support and hard work. Overall, Rose & Ring Events provides a stress-free and beautiful wedding experience. Highly recommend choosing them for your special day!

Review summary

Powered by AI

Janet
Janet H. Sent on 06/30/2022

Amazing experience.

Jana and her team will help you with every detail you can dream of for your wedding day.
She is kind, professional and goes above and beyond anyone I’ve ever worked with. She is there for you answering all your questions and concerns from food to cake design ( we showed her a picture of what we wanted and she had the bakery make it exactly like it)
Our daughters wedding turned just BEAUTIFUL
Everything she recommended was great.
Thank again Jana.
We can’t wait for our next event with You!
S
Sammy K. Sent on 11/16/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Hands down the reason I had a magical mountain marriage!!!

Jana outdid herself and far exceeded any expectations we had! There were open lines of communication between us through the entire planning process. The day of, there was nothing she didn't think of! She made sure the schedule was followed and everyone was having a great time. Jolie assisted on wedding day and came through for us in critical moments as well (MOG corsage broke and she fixed it right up). I gave them little to no guidance on so many things that were just done perfectly! The vendors that Jana chose for my day understood every assignment!!! So many guests stated my wedding was the most beautiful they had ever been to! Rose & Ring made sure our day was magic! I would highly recommend Jana and her team to any brides out there!!
Julia
Julia L. Sent on 11/29/2023

10/10 !!!!

Where to start… Jana was such a joy to work with. I was planning my smoky mountain wedding all the way from Alaska and we couldn’t have made it to the big day without Jana. She was always extremely quick to respond to any question or rambling anxieties that I had. She always went through with her word and managed to put me at ease. I had no doubt that everything was going to be handled. Our wedding day was nothing short of amazing. She truly brought our vision to life and I’ll be forever thankful for her support and hard work. I cannot recommend Jana and her team enough! Thank you Rose & Ring Events!

P.S. missing you Jana! ❤️

Joel & Janelle
25 photos · 11/06/2020

Deals

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours