Bearcat Events

Knoxville, TN View map Visit website
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Important Announcement!: Bearcat Events is moving back to Knoxville, TN in Spring of 2022. Brides booking 2022 weddings outside of the state of TN will have automatically have travel fees included in their package pricing.

**2022 Books Now Open!**

2021 is FULLY BOOKED

Bearcat Events is a wedding planning service currently based in Portland, Maine [will be moving to Knoxville, TN in spring of 2022]. Run by Lindsey Collins, an expert with years of experience in wedding organization, this company provides a high level of service to all its clients. Committed to helping couples create their ideal special day, Lindsey uses her personal approach to create a trustworthy relationship between her and her clients.

Bearcat Events offers a number of different wedding planning packages. She can join you in your journey the week before the event, assisting in finalizing contracts, organizing centerpieces, and helping you get down the aisle. Or, for the complete experience, she can help you from day one. With this service, she will work with you to find the ideal vendor, venue, and everything else for your celebration. On the day, she’ll coordinate your guests and vendors to give you the best possible experience of your wedding. She is willing to travel, and consultations are part of her services.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1-2

• Z
    Zarin R. Married on 07/16/2021

Wonderful DOC

Lindsey and I had the pleasure of working with each other for over 1.5 years. After my wedding got cancelled (twice), we kept in touch over that span of time that we couldn’t really plan anything until we had a better grasp on the pandemic. Once our third and final date was set, Lindsey was there daily for me! She picked up every call, FaceTime, text, and email. She talked with me over the smallest and largest ideas for my perfect wedding day. We went over what responsibilities I wanted from
    Her on my day, and she exceeded all my expectations. My wedding day went smoothly and efficiently. So happy to have worked with Lindsey and would refer her always!

Bearcat Events's reply:

Ahhh, thank you so much, Zarin! Your wedding was so stunning & I was lucky to be a part of it. I miss you & your hilarious family already! Hope you're having the best newlywed life after waiting SO LONG to officially tie that knot!
  • Allison
    Allison C. Married on 07/10/2021

Wonderful to Work With

Lindsey was incredible to work with! We booked her for week-of services and her check-ins starting 4 weeks ahead of the date were beyond helpful to make sure all of our loose ends were tied up. She immediately understood our vision and prioritized the things that were important to us. In moments of stress, she not only handled everything smoothly but also had a really positive outlook with great advice and kept us laughing. Our wedding was a perfect day and I know we wouldn't have been able to enjoy it as much without Lindsey there taking care of the little things (and some bigger things) too. Our buses bringing guests to the ceremony were about 40 minutes late (which was out of her control) but Lindsey was on top of communication with the driver, ensuring all vendors were looped into the new timeline and made sure that our guests that were on time had water and champagne to sip during the wait.

If you're on the fence about Bearcat Events (or needing a coordinator in general) just know that you'll be able to spend so much more time enjoying the day with your friends and family if you and your wedding party are able to hand all of the day-off tasks off to someone trustworthy like Lindsey.

Bearcat Events's reply:

Allison, you sweet sweet human! Thank you SO much, it was truly a pleasure getting to work with you & McKenzie!! 🥰🥰🥰
    Hannah L. Married on 06/12/2021

Weight lifted off my shoulders!

I can’t recommend Lindsey enough! When I first talked to her on the phone over a year ago I felt relieved knowing she was helping with week of coordinating for our wedding. Although it’s more so “month of coordinating” because she gets so involved a month before to make sure she has all the necessary info in order to make your day perfect! Whenever any issues came up she was right on top of it taking away any stress that I had. She was always quick to respond to emails and advocated for us 100%! Not to mention she is super fun to work with!!

Bearcat Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Hannah! It was a pleasure working with you guys & I’m so glad we had the opportunity to get to know each other!! 💗💗💗

Knoxville Knoxville, TN, 37909
Location of (Bearcat Events)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding