Wonderland Weddings&Events

Philadelphia, TN View map Visit website
$300 Package Price

$300 Package Price

Based out of Philadelphia, Tennessee, Wonderland Weddings&Events is an event planning business that specializes in weddings. Owner Chelsea Harris loves helping to bring the visions of clients to life as memorable events. You can call on this dedicated planner for assistance in making your wedding dreams come true.

Wonderland Weddings&Events offers a variety of services for to-be-weds, including event consultation, event planning, and day-of coordination. Chelsea offers a complimentary initial consultation to help out with your event planning as well as partial planning and full-service planning services. She can create a timeline for your special day to make your proceedings run more smoothly. This friendly planner can help make your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception turn out the way you always imagined.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement

How many planners are on your team?

Deals

Wonderland Weddings&Events 1
Exclusive

Team

Chelsea Harris
Chelsea Harris
Owner

Hi! My name is Chelsea, and I am the owner of Wonderland Weddings&Events. I started this business because I found great joy in helping my best friend plan her wedding and planning other events in general. I am a very organized and family oriented individual with a love for planning and making people happy.

I am 26 years old and a mother of a beautiful 6 year old little girl. I am engaged and getting married in December of 2021, and currently completing my certification for wedding planning.

I truly hope to be able to help you achieve all of your event goals and make it the most memorable day of your life!

168 , Gardner Rd Philadelphia, TN, 37846
Location of (Wonderland Weddings&Events)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding