Before The Vows

Chattanooga, TN View map Visit website

Before The Vows is a wedding event and coordination business based in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Your wedding season starts with us: we specialize in planning all of the events leading up to the wedding from the proposal to the rehearsal dinner. We also offer day-of and month-of coordination to our couples. We pride ourselves in making your engagement season as enjoyable and streamlined as possible. Many events lead up to a couple's big day, and all of them take time and energy to plan – our goal is to take these responsibilities off of the couple so they can focus on their day-to-day lives.

We offer planning packages for proposals, engagement parties, bachelor/bachelorette parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, farewell brunches, day-of-wedding coordination and month-of-wedding coordination. If there is an event you would like us to plan, please reach out to us. Our business is based in Chattanooga, but we are willing and able to travel anywhere in the US. We look forward to partnering with you from the moment you say "yes" to the moment you say "I do."

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Michael W. Married on 01/05/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Helpful, fast, and creative! Very good!

Jenny was super helpful and attentive through out the whole process of planning my proposal. She got in touch with all the vendors quickly and helped me decide on great decorations to make my proposal beautiful and memorable, and she had a great cheerful attitude through the whole thing. Couldn’t recommend her enough!

Before The Vows's reply:

It was a true honor getting to plan your proposal, Michael! Thank you for trusting me to put together this super special moment. Best of luck to you both!
    Andrea M. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Would highly recommend “before the vows” services!

Jenny is amazing. She helped my maid of honor plan my entire bachelorette weekend in Nashville and it was perfect. She helped organize events and make reservations, making it a stress free weekend for us all. She was easy to work with and to get in touch with when there were questions. We were able to just enjoy being tourists in our own city, thanks to her! I would highly recommend her for any pre-wedding event planning!

Before The Vows's reply:

Thank you for trusting us to plan your event, Andrea! We are so thrilled to hear you and your guests enjoyed your bachelorette weekend in Nashville!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Jenny Lynn
Jenny Lynn
Owner/Founder

Hi, I’m Jenny! I am committed to making your engagement season a stress-free and memorable time in your lives! Before becoming an event planner, I was an elementary school teacher. I give credit to my former career for instilling in me resiliency, adaptability, communication, and creativity. I can't wait to help your vision for your events come to life!

Sarah Larae Photography
Party Bites Catering
5.0 out of 5 rating , 8 Reviews
· Wedding Caterers

Chattanooga, TN, 37408
Location of (Before The Vows)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding