Sarah Larae Photography

Chattanooga, TN View map Visit website
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Hello! This is your moment. This is what you have been waiting for. You need a photographer who will guide you through the process while making your feel comfortable and producing photos you will be proud to hang on your walls.

See my website sarahlaraephotography.com for more information and to fill our a client application.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Caty
    Caty Married on 09/10/2021

Perfection

I only wanted Sarah to do my photos and even scheduled my wedding date in order to make sure Sarah was not already booked (because it was so important to me to have her as my photographer)! I have always loved her photos, her style, and her personality. She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement session and wedding day. My husband did not want/feel the need for professional photos (since we are extremely awkward in pictures and he does not like taking them) but after our engagement session, he went on and on about how awesome Sarah was and how spectacular and fun she made our session. He was so thrilled to have her involved in our wedding after this and couldn’t imagine her not doing our pictures! She will run around the world to find the perfect angle and do whatever she must to make your photo dreams come true. I never really like any pictures I take, but I cannot find one picture from our engagement or wedding day that I do not LOVE. They are so perfect and capture our relationship wonderfully. Sarah has such an eye for photography and had so many fabulous ideas for our pictures! She spent the day before our wedding (we had a destination wedding in Florida) looking for perfect spots for our first-look and portraits and I cannot believe how gorgeous and beautiful they are. I also wanted to get the family pictures done prior to the ceremony, but knew it would likely be impossible with our timeline, however, Sarah got them complete so we could enjoy our entire reception I have received compliment after compliment about how incredible and stunning our photos are and had so many people ask who did our photos so that they can hire her for pictures. Hire Sarah! You absolutely will not regret it and will be in disbelief how smoothly she will make your day! She and her photos are perfection!
    Anna M. Married on 07/18/2021

Couldn’t recommend MORE

Sarah is not only amazingly talented but a joy to work with. I can’t say enough good things. Hire her.
  • Chloe
    Chloe P. Married on 06/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I had the most amazing photo sessions with Sarah and her team. She makes you have fun, laugh, and feel comfortable.

I highly recommend Sarah and her team. She did an amazing job and captured our wedding, reception, and engagement photos perfectly!
  • illustration stars

• Rachel & Matthew
    22 photos · 09/29/2018

Pricing

24 South Tuxedo Ave Chattanooga, TN Chattanooga, TN, 37411
Location of (Sarah Larae Photography)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding