Sarah Larae Photography Reviews

18 | Chattanooga, TN

18 Reviews for Sarah Larae Photography

18 Sarah Larae Photography Reviews

Ashley · Getting married on 07/20/2019

Sarah was awsome and fun to work with

Daryl · Married on 09/01/2018

Sarah was wonderful to work with. She did a great job of creating exactly what we wanted. She was also super fun and thoughtful! She even gave us gifts! I would highly recommend hiring!!

Lacy · Married on 08/25/2018

Sarah is an amazing photographer! Our pictures were beautiful & she had them back to us very quickly. She was super professional, fun, flexible & easy to work with. Highly recommend Sarah Larae Photography!!

Sarah Larae Photography 8
    Sarah Larae Photography 9

Maria · Married on 05/12/2018

Sarah and her brother are an amazing team and they really did a great job capturing our wedding! I was really impressed with how quickly she was able to get our photos edited and I was extremely happy with the photos she took, especially the candid photos of our family and friends, which I think takes real talent!

taylor · Married on 04/20/2018

Absolutely amazing. I couldn’t say enough wonderful things about Sarah Larae Photography! So kind and friendly and professional! Great ideas & recommendations! Planning a elopement from Florida to Tennessee, I couldn’t imagine working with anyone else! She saved my big day!!

Meredith · Married on 12/02/2017

Sarah was open to all of my crazy picture ideas. She also had great pose ideas of her own and gave us tips on how to stand, where to put my hands, the best angles, etc. Highly recommend!

Chris · Married on 10/28/2017

Very quick to get back to questions or concerns. Sarah works hard to provide a great service.

Kaitlin · Married on 10/07/2017

Sarah's work is wonderful! From our first meeting to the wedding she out did herself. Her personality is awesome which in my opinion matters just about as much as someone's work in this business. Not only did everyone feel comfortable posing for photos, but Sarah also made it fun! Her brother Josh was our second shooter and we had nothing but good things to say about him as well. It didn't take long to get our photos back and Sarah even made us an online photo book along with our wedding song with some of our photos! I would highly recommend Sarah if you are looking for a talented, fun, and reliable photographer!

Sarah Larae Photography 10
    Sarah Larae Photography 11

Linda · Married on 07/22/2017

Sarah:

Matthew and I cannot thank you enough for the amazing engagement photo session. The pictures came out beautifully! You were so patient with us and your attitude just melted away our nervousness/awkwardness. You went above and beyond our expectations. We cannot wait to work with you again on our future photography needs :)

Shital · Married on 01/20/2017

My wedding pictures were beautiful. Sarah not only had an eye that captured the details of my wedding, but also captured the essence of us as a couple and the joy that our family and friends brought to our special day. She was professional, easy-going, and understanding. I will forever enjoy the beautiful, artistic glimpses back at my wedding!

Jenny · Married on 01/07/2017

Sarah was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. My day will be forever be captured in the beautiful photos she took. Such a talented photographer!

Rebecca · Married on 11/26/2016

Sarah did my wedding photos and I am beyond happy with them! I will cherish them for the rest of my life and the quality was amazing!! She is very easy to work with, professional and high quality!

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

Sarah did an amazing job capturing our wedding day and our engagement pictures. She did everything it took to get the perfect shot, even getting down on the muddy ground and almost ruining her shoes to stand in unsavory conditions at our wedding. Sarah has lots of good tips about what to wear, the best time of day for the lighting you prefer, etc. I loved the personalized experience we received most of all. She gave us all of the most beautiful posed and candid shots we could ever dream of!

Tiffany · Married on 05/27/2017

Loved having her. She was fun and down to earth. I felt as if I had known her for a long time. She was professional and I loved how my pictures turned out. When the wedding started I never even noticed her... which is a good thing :)

Sent on 06/24/2017

Sarah Larae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany! It was a true joy to be a part of your wedding day and getting to know you!

L · Married on 06/02/2018

I was most impressed with Sarah's responsiveness. She was easily accessible and ready to help make my day the best. I also appreciated her interest in me and my ideas. I was more than her paycheck; I felt like a friend.

Brianna · Married on 08/04/2017

Sarah did an awesome job!! Would highly recommend her for any event, great price too!

Holly · Married on 06/23/2017

Great experience! When there was an issue with mailing of photos, she quickly found ways to compensate the confusion! Great work!