Sarah Larae Photography Reviews

Sarah Larae Photography 6
Sarah Larae Photography 7

Meghan Meissner · Married on 08/11/2019

Incredible! Professional! Fun!

The photos were incredible and Sarah is a dream to work with!!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Ashley · Married on 07/20/2019

Sarah was awsome and fun to work with

Sent on 06/25/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing Customer Service and Photos

Sarah was an amazing photographer - she did everything that we wanted and more. She was so responsive and on top of making sure we were ready. She did a great job directing day of and getting beautiful shots. She was sooo quick with getting us our beautiful photos. Could not be more happy.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Allie Haight · Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding day

LOVED working with Sarah!!! She was so so great with everyone and really worked hard to make the day special! Would absolutely use her again and again!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Sarah Larae Photography's reply:

Thank you for those kind words Allie! It was such a pleasure working for you and truly felt blessed to be a part of your wedding day!

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Dream Team

Sarah is absolutely amazing to work with y’all!! We jived from the moment we met and she completely understood every wedding related (and non wedding related) thought I’ve had. Her energy is contagious and she makes you feel so comfortable through all interactions with the lense. We’ve had multiple people ask how long we had been friends with Sarah and her assistant Ryn. We are still continuing to receive compliments on how amazing they were all day long with all of the bridal party, family members and friends. I’m already obsessed with her sneak peak pics and am so happy I found her to capture our special day!! Go follow her @sarahlaraephoto and see exactly what I’m talking about. Seriously, a dream vendor to add to your team 🤩

Sent on 10/28/2018

Daryl · Married on 09/01/2018

Sarah was wonderful to work with. She did a great job of creating exactly what we wanted. She was also super fun and thoughtful! She even gave us gifts! I would highly recommend hiring!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Lacy · Married on 08/25/2018

Sarah is an amazing photographer! Our pictures were beautiful & she had them back to us very quickly. She was super professional, fun, flexible & easy to work with. Highly recommend Sarah Larae Photography!!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Sarah Larae Photography 8
    Sarah Larae Photography 9

Maria · Married on 05/12/2018

Sarah and her brother are an amazing team and they really did a great job capturing our wedding! I was really impressed with how quickly she was able to get our photos edited and I was extremely happy with the photos she took, especially the candid photos of our family and friends, which I think takes real talent!

Sent on 05/17/2018

taylor · Married on 04/20/2018

Absolutely amazing. I couldn’t say enough wonderful things about Sarah Larae Photography! So kind and friendly and professional! Great ideas & recommendations! Planning a elopement from Florida to Tennessee, I couldn’t imagine working with anyone else! She saved my big day!!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Meredith · Married on 12/02/2017

Sarah was open to all of my crazy picture ideas. She also had great pose ideas of her own and gave us tips on how to stand, where to put my hands, the best angles, etc. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Chris · Married on 10/28/2017

Very quick to get back to questions or concerns. Sarah works hard to provide a great service.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Adrienne · Married on 10/21/2017

We LOVED working with Sarah. She had lots of great ideas, was accommodating and fun! My photos are beautiful and I have received so many compliments. Did I mention QUICK??

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Sarah Larae Photography 14
    Sarah Larae Photography 15
    Sarah Larae Photography 16

Kaitlin · Married on 10/07/2017

Sarah's work is wonderful! From our first meeting to the wedding she out did herself. Her personality is awesome which in my opinion matters just about as much as someone's work in this business. Not only did everyone feel comfortable posing for photos, but Sarah also made it fun! Her brother Josh was our second shooter and we had nothing but good things to say about him as well. It didn't take long to get our photos back and Sarah even made us an online photo book along with our wedding song with some of our photos! I would highly recommend Sarah if you are looking for a talented, fun, and reliable photographer!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Sarah Larae Photography 17
    Sarah Larae Photography 18

Linda · Married on 07/22/2017

Sarah:

Matthew and I cannot thank you enough for the amazing engagement photo session. The pictures came out beautifully! You were so patient with us and your attitude just melted away our nervousness/awkwardness. You went above and beyond our expectations. We cannot wait to work with you again on our future photography needs :)

Shital · Married on 01/20/2017

My wedding pictures were beautiful. Sarah not only had an eye that captured the details of my wedding, but also captured the essence of us as a couple and the joy that our family and friends brought to our special day. She was professional, easy-going, and understanding. I will forever enjoy the beautiful, artistic glimpses back at my wedding!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Jenny · Married on 01/07/2017

Sarah was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. My day will be forever be captured in the beautiful photos she took. Such a talented photographer!

Rebecca · Married on 11/26/2016

Sarah did my wedding photos and I am beyond happy with them! I will cherish them for the rest of my life and the quality was amazing!! She is very easy to work with, professional and high quality!

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

Sarah did an amazing job capturing our wedding day and our engagement pictures. She did everything it took to get the perfect shot, even getting down on the muddy ground and almost ruining her shoes to stand in unsavory conditions at our wedding. Sarah has lots of good tips about what to wear, the best time of day for the lighting you prefer, etc. I loved the personalized experience we received most of all. She gave us all of the most beautiful posed and candid shots we could ever dream of!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Tiffany · Married on 05/27/2017

Loved having her. She was fun and down to earth. I felt as if I had known her for a long time. She was professional and I loved how my pictures turned out. When the wedding started I never even noticed her... which is a good thing :)

Sent on 06/24/2017

Sarah Larae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany! It was a true joy to be a part of your wedding day and getting to know you!

L · Married on 06/02/2018

I was most impressed with Sarah's responsiveness. She was easily accessible and ready to help make my day the best. I also appreciated her interest in me and my ideas. I was more than her paycheck; I felt like a friend.

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Laura

Laura Kemp · Married on 03/16/2018

best decision of our wedding plans

Sarah is so fun and takes time to really get to know you to give you the kind of photos that show YOU. She was fun and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We love the photos and she gave us several little gifts that were unexpected. She loves what she does and it shows! I hate modeling but it really was fun with her.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Brianna · Married on 08/04/2017

Sarah did an awesome job!! Would highly recommend her for any event, great price too!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Holly · Married on 06/23/2017

Great experience! When there was an issue with mailing of photos, she quickly found ways to compensate the confusion! Great work!

Sent on 08/09/2017