13 Reviews for Sarah Larae Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
13 Sarah Larae Photography Reviews

Sarah and her brother are an amazing team and they really did a great job capturing our wedding! I was really impressed with how quickly she was able to get our photos edited and I was extremely happy with the photos she took, especially the candid photos of our family and friends, which I think takes real talent!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely amazing. I couldn’t say enough wonderful things about Sarah Larae Photography! So kind and friendly and professional! Great ideas & recommendations! Planning a elopement from Florida to Tennessee, I couldn’t imagine working with anyone else! She saved my big day!!

Profile Picture taylor, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was open to all of my crazy picture ideas. She also had great pose ideas of her own and gave us tips on how to stand, where to put my hands, the best angles, etc. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Meredith, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very quick to get back to questions or concerns. Sarah works hard to provide a great service.

Profile Picture Chris , 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sarah's work is wonderful! From our first meeting to the wedding she out did herself. Her personality is awesome which in my opinion matters just about as much as someone's work in this business. Not only did everyone feel comfortable posing for photos, but Sarah also made it fun! Her brother Josh was our second shooter and we had nothing but good things to say about him as well. It didn't take long to get our photos back and Sarah even made us an online photo book along with our wedding song with some of our photos! I would highly recommend Sarah if you are looking for a talented, fun, and reliable photographer!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files

Sarah:

Matthew and I cannot thank you enough for the amazing engagement photo session. The pictures came out beautifully! You were so patient with us and your attitude just melted away our nervousness/awkwardness. You went above and beyond our expectations. We cannot wait to work with you again on our future photography needs :)

Profile Picture Linda, 7/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wedding pictures were beautiful. Sarah not only had an eye that captured the details of my wedding, but also captured the essence of us as a couple and the joy that our family and friends brought to our special day. She was professional, easy-going, and understanding. I will forever enjoy the beautiful, artistic glimpses back at my wedding!

Profile Picture User7849744, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. My day will be forever be captured in the beautiful photos she took. Such a talented photographer!

Profile Picture Jenny, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah did my wedding photos and I am beyond happy with them! I will cherish them for the rest of my life and the quality was amazing!! She is very easy to work with, professional and high quality!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved having her. She was fun and down to earth. I felt as if I had known her for a long time. She was professional and I loved how my pictures turned out. When the wedding started I never even noticed her... which is a good thing :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files

Sarah did an awesome job!! Would highly recommend her for any event, great price too!

Profile Picture Brianna, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great experience! When there was an issue with mailing of photos, she quickly found ways to compensate the confusion! Great work!

Profile Picture Holly, 6/23/17, 1 Review