1040 Calmar Dr, Jeannette, PA 15644 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Soiree by Souleret

Soiree by Souleret is a wedding planning company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, available for local and destination weddings. We believe that every celebration is unique – a unique assortment of family, friends, colleagues and acquaintances, all brought together to honor a unique love, occasion or milestone. Truly, there will never be another moment exactly like it. To design an event worthy of this celebration – what a wonderful opportunity! This is my motivation, and this is what I aspire to. Every couple deserves the attention and care needed to transform their beautiful, one-of-a-kind love into a beautiful, one-of-a-kind wedding. I can’t help but see a wedding as a blank canvas. I love creating environments that are intimate yet refined, romantic yet understated, filled with soft lines and warm light, all to encourage people to connect and reconnect, to love and to feel loved. I have a passion for detail but more importantly, I understand how to make all of these details work together, to contribute to the whole of the experience, to the single and all-important Moment. Because when you look at a painting, it’s not only the brushstrokes that matter, it’s also the feeling you walk away with.

Follow Soiree by Souleret on

Other couples have also viewed

• Divine Celebrations
Videos 1 Video

18 Reviews for Soiree by Souleret

Julie W. · Married on 03/23/2019

Best decision!

Shayne was unquestionably the best decision we made during our wedding planning process. We lived out of town and didn't have family in Pittsburgh to help us, so our wedding at the Pittsburgh Opera wouldn't have been possible without Shayne's organization and advice on everything venue and vendor-related. Beyond that, though, Shayne just gave us a peace of mind that was absolutely invaluable. I would never ever delegate work on something as important as my wedding to anyone unless I trusted them completely, and we never questioned Shayne.

Our wedding exceeded our expectations in every way because of Shayne's hard work. We didn't have to worry about a single thing the whole weekend, which allowed us to actually enjoy our wedding and spend time with our guests in a way that I've rarely seen at other weddings. If you're on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, absolutely work with Shayne.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Shayne was the best decision we made when planning our wedding! We were planning an out of state wedding in Pittsburgh while both my husband and I were working full time jobs. Shayne was involved and kept us organized but was never in the way. She helped us with scheduling, budgeting, finding vendors, design ideas, printing programs, centerpiece details, and more. She came to the food tasting with us, and when we couldn't meet the florist in person, she set up a video conference with them and took photos of all their mock ups. She was also very responsive to email and phone messages. The day of the wedding she was on top of everything and our wedding day ran AHEAD of schedule! I couldn't believe it! There are so many details we would have missed and so much more stress we would have had planning if Shayne wasn't there.

Sent on 09/07/2018

• 1040 Calmar Dr Jeannette, 15644 See on map
    412-324-7891 (Phone number)
    Location of (Soiree by Souleret)