Baltimore, MD 21224 Map · Phone number

About Social Graces Events

​Social Graces is dedicated to serving every bride by planning, coordinating and creating details for a stress-free and intimate wedding day experience.

We offer full service planning, partial planning and month-of services.

Follow Social Graces Events on

Social Graces Events 4
Social Graces Events 5
  • lindsay

lindsay · Married on 10/26/2019

We couldn't have done it without Social Graces!

I'm not sure there are enough words to describe JUST how amazing Katie and Alexa from the Social Graces team are. I'll start off by saying that I had a pretty clear vision for my wedding day & had a LOT of DIY decor. I felt pretty good about the planning process, but as time was speeding up around the 8-months-to-go point, I started to panic over all of the little details that I just didn't anticipate. This is where my wedding guardian angel, Katie, came in. I reached out to a few planning companies in the area looking for a month-of coordinator and just immediately clicked with Katie. She was SO easy to talk to and was a breath of fresh air among a lot of other stuffy planning companies. Katie was super friendly and helpful from the get-go, recommending companies for rentals that I was completely aware of, even before our month-of contract began. Almost exactly one month before our wedding, I met with Katie at our venue where she and I met the venue coordinator- we went over every detail and minute of our wedding day and they worked seamlessly over the next month to ensure that our day was PERFECT. One of my absolute favorite things that Katie did was email all of our vendors 3 weeks from the wedding and requested that all vendors come to her with any wedding-related questions and leave me out of the conversation to relax leading up to our wedding day. I was SO calm and relaxed the entire month of October, it almost seemed wrong but I was so thankful for the SG team for allowing me to enjoy my last month engaged. Alexa, one of SG's associate planner, was super helpful in coordinating our rehearsal dinner and made sure everything went off without a hitch. Our wedding day was ABSOLUTE perfection and it was no doubt thanks to Katie and Alexa's organization and ability to get things done. Everything was exactly how I had planned it over the last 14 months, and their presence really allowed me to enjoy the day and be completely present, without having to worry about timelines or details. After the reception, everything was packed away just as I had brought it and has made the unpacking process so much easier.
    All in all, if there is one thing that you ABSOLUTELY NEED on your wedding day, it is the Social Graces team. I'm thankful beyond words to have had Katie and Alexa with me on my wedding day!!!

Social Graces Events 6
    Sent on 10/31/2019

Chelsea · Married on 10/25/2019

Excellent team!

When I first met Katie, I had no idea how to bring the wedding of my dreams to fruition. I work in event planning, so I understand the stressors that accompany it, so I knew I needed help to ensure I could enjoy the process. Katie worked with me to build a package that was right for me as a bride. When the wedding day came around, Katie and Morgan far exceeded my expectations.
    In the beginning Katie was vital in helping me find excellent and trustworthy vendors. She helped me negotiate contracts, and understand what was necessary to pay for, and where we might be able to cut back. As we got closer to the wedding, Katie kept me on track, ensuring we had all our decor purchased and that each little detail was executed. She organized our rehearsal like a champion, and was a calming force when a few changes had to be made. Before the wedding, she took care of all the guests that had questions on where to sit or what to do so that I could relax with my bridesmaids and a glass of wine before walking down the aisle. During the reception she was there with bandaids when I got a blister, a snack during family photos, all while having her clipboard to keep us on schedule.
    I would highly recommend booking Social Graces so you can take some of the stress out of your wedding and allow them to bring your dreams to fruition and enjoy being a bride! She really did make the best day of our lives come to life!

Social Graces Events 7
    Social Graces Events 8
    Social Graces Events 9
    Social Graces Events 10
    Sent on 11/19/2019

Sharon Moulton · Married on 10/20/2019

Excellent Experience

If you don’t have Katie booked do it now! Organization is key to enjoying every moment of your wedding. She was so calm and always had a smile. I don’t know how she does it! She made the day perfect!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Social Graces Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1650.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Baltimore, MD, 21224 See on map