Baltimore, MD 21224 Map · Phone number

About Social Graces Events

​Social Graces is dedicated to serving every bride by planning, coordinating and creating details for a stress-free and intimate wedding day experience.

We offer full service planning, partial planning and month-of services.

Follow Social Graces Events on

jennafrancosneakpeek 50 51 947935 1559617161
mike and britt 1

45 Reviews for Social Graces Events

Christina Antonini · Married on 12/21/2019

Best day of wedding coordinator

Katie Fisher with SocialGracesEvents was 150% best decision and best money we spent for our wedding day! Katie is the sweetest, kindest, and best wedding planner ever! She was so energetic and on top of everything. She always got back to us right away and made the wedding day so smooth and effortless! It was perfect!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Sophie · Married on 12/14/2019

The best decision we made for our wedding!

Katie was the first wedding decision that I made and by far the best one. There is something telling about meeting someone for the first time and feeling like you have been friends forever. She is truly the whole package! She has the ideas, the contacts, the knowledge, skill, and PATIENCE needed to make your wedding day go off without a hitch. From our first design meetings, Katie was organized, had incredible design ideas on how to personalize our day, contacted vendors, and kept me feeling completely on track. She took care of coordinating vendors and allowing us to enjoy the weeks leading up to the wedding. Katie and Mel went above and beyond to make our wedding day the best it possibly could be. There is something irreplaceable about being able to get ready with your girls and not having to worry about coordinating vendors and decorating the space and then the overwhelming feeling of joy when your ceremony/reception space is showed to you for the first time. If anything went wrong on our wedding day, I honestly wouldn't have known because Katie went above and beyond to make sure the day was absolutely amazing. All of our friends and family who got the opportunity to interact with Katie on our wedding day have not stopped talking to me about how she had an answer and solution for everything, not to mention her incredible personality. I don't have enough words to truly describe how much Katie's hard work means to me, so do yourself a favor and book Social Graces!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • lindsay

lindsay · Married on 10/26/2019

We couldn't have done it without Social Graces!

I'm not sure there are enough words to describe JUST how amazing Katie and Alexa from the Social Graces team are. I'll start off by saying that I had a pretty clear vision for my wedding day & had a LOT of DIY decor. I felt pretty good about the planning process, but as time was speeding up around the 8-months-to-go point, I started to panic over all of the little details that I just didn't anticipate. This is where my wedding guardian angel, Katie, came in. I reached out to a few planning companies in the area looking for a month-of coordinator and just immediately clicked with Katie. She was SO easy to talk to and was a breath of fresh air among a lot of other stuffy planning companies. Katie was super friendly and helpful from the get-go, recommending companies for rentals that I was completely aware of, even before our month-of contract began. Almost exactly one month before our wedding, I met with Katie at our venue where she and I met the venue coordinator- we went over every detail and minute of our wedding day and they worked seamlessly over the next month to ensure that our day was PERFECT. One of my absolute favorite things that Katie did was email all of our vendors 3 weeks from the wedding and requested that all vendors come to her with any wedding-related questions and leave me out of the conversation to relax leading up to our wedding day. I was SO calm and relaxed the entire month of October, it almost seemed wrong but I was so thankful for the SG team for allowing me to enjoy my last month engaged. Alexa, one of SG's associate planner, was super helpful in coordinating our rehearsal dinner and made sure everything went off without a hitch. Our wedding day was ABSOLUTE perfection and it was no doubt thanks to Katie and Alexa's organization and ability to get things done. Everything was exactly how I had planned it over the last 14 months, and their presence really allowed me to enjoy the day and be completely present, without having to worry about timelines or details. After the reception, everything was packed away just as I had brought it and has made the unpacking process so much easier.
    All in all, if there is one thing that you ABSOLUTELY NEED on your wedding day, it is the Social Graces team. I'm thankful beyond words to have had Katie and Alexa with me on my wedding day!!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Social Graces Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3300
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Baltimore, MD, 21224 See on map
    Location of (Social Graces Events)