Social Graces Events Reviews

Social Graces Events 6
Social Graces Events 7
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/07/2019

The Most Amazing Planner in the Biz!!!

I can't say enough amazing, wonderful things about Katie and her team! From my first initial meeting with Katie, I knew that she was going to be my wedding planner! After first initially hiring her for day-of-coordination, we later decided we wanted to work with her throughout the ENTIRE planning process! Katie was there to answer all of my questions and concerns, as well as all the MANY questions posed by relatives leading up to the wedding day. The day of the wedding I received countless comments from friends and family saying how amazing Katie and her team were!!! Katie is truly amazing and I don't think we can ever thank you enough!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Theresa Johnson · Married on 09/04/2019

Katie and Mel from Social Graces were perfect! Wouldn't have a wedding without them!

I don’t know what we would have done without Social Graces as our event planners! My daughter had all the details planned but execution is key the day of the wedding and something we didn’t want to worry about. And just like that, Katie and Mel stepped in to take care of everything! One month out, Social Graces took over the event with care and grace. They listened and attended to every detail. I am so grateful. Thank you for making my daughter’s wedding simply perfect!!!! 💗

Sent on 09/04/2019

Victoria Peele · Married on 09/01/2019

Social Graces Events provides a seamless experience. By far, the best investment we made for our wedding.

We worked with Katie and Mel for our wedding. This dream team made the entire month prior to the wedding and our wedding day completely seamless. From contacting our wedding vendors, putting together a timeline of events, running through our rehearsal, handling absolutely everything on the day of, making sure my dress was perfect, and even following up with us on the days after, Social Graces Events went above and beyond to ensure our experience was flawless. Katie was in constant contact with us, shared with us photos from our day, and her and her team think of every last detail. Our wedding day would never have been the same without you, Katie and Mel! Thank you for everything! We love you!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Sarah B · Married on 08/31/2019

Social Graces Events with Katie was the best decision!

Wow, where should we start? So we are a military couple and began our planning from several states away. Katie was always available to answer emails and phone calls when ever we had questions or concerns or were sending her our ideas. I sometimes have a hard time verbalizing ideas I have and Katie was extremely patient with me throughout the entire process. She helped suggest florists, DJ's, venue furniture, seating options and so much more. Being several states away Katie went to the vendors for us and got details and everything. She came up with a timeline for key dates and the entire day of to make it all flow smoothly. A good number of our guests have been to multiple weddings in the past several months and praised on how smoothly everything went and how easily the entire evening flowed, and Katie was behind it all. She went and got my husband coffee like 15 minutes before the ceremony!! She was simply amazing and we could not imagine having trusted our day to anyone else!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Katie Brennan · Married on 08/03/2019

The best decision we made!

Working with Katie from Social Graces was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process!! She was our month-of coordinator and made that last month such a breeze! Katie made sure that the rehearsal ran smoothly and ensured that we felt prepared and comfortable. I can't even imagine my wedding day without Katie being there to take care of everything. She coordinated a beautiful set up of our venue and made sure that every single detail was perfect. When we ran out of something we needed for the reception, she sent her team out to the store to replenish it without even letting me know that there was an issue! I will absolutely recommend Social Graces to every engaged couple that I know!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Bieler · Married on 07/27/2019

Katie is your perfect planner!

Katie is patient, kind, and everything you need in a wedding planner! While I was living on the west coast and trying to plan a wedding for the east coast, Katie truly saved us by staying organized and flexible during the entire planning process. She kept us on track consistently and made sure that we did not exclude a single detail! Even with the immense amount of planning for the USNA ceremony, she stayed calm and collected while helping us get approvals and details finalized. We are so happy we were able to work with her and would recommend a million times over. Thank you, Katie!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Colleen Coughlin · Married on 06/22/2019

Social Graces is a must have for any wedding!

Katie was THE BEST! She was highly organized and made my dream wedding come to fruition and run seamlessly all day and night. Katie went out of her way to listen to all my visions for my wedding and help with everything along the way. I don’t know what I would have done without her and feel so blessed to have gotten to work with she and Mel.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Carrie Rock · Married on 06/08/2019

Truly the BEST wedding planner!

Katie from Social Graces truly made all of my wedding dreams come to life. She is incredibly organized and made sure every detail was in order. Katie is so genuine and listens to your vision and helps coordinate everything with all of the vendors. I cannot thank her enough for being a major part in my magical day and would highly recommend her and her team to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Katie

Katie DeBor · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic, no one else can compare!

Social Graces Events was absolutely fantastic! Hiring Katie was the best decision I made during my wedding planning! I truly do not know what we would have done without her! She made the entire process so smooth and seamless! She is the sweetest kindest person and I could not of asked for a better wedding planner! She honestly makes you feel like an old friend right upon meeting her. I felt so comfortable with Katie and completely trusted her and her team with the details. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch and I know that was because of Katie and her team! I truly did not have to worry about a thing! I could go on and on about Katie but honestly do yourself a favor and hire her!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/11/2019

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding day!

We were on the fence about whether or not we needed to hire a coordinator, but when I talked to Katie I knew we had to work with her. And I am so glad we did!! From the beginning Katie was enthusiastic about my vision for the day and was always very responsive about everything. We chose the month-of coordination package and for that last month she was always on top of everything. It was so helpful and I had no idea how much I would need someone to help with the final push.

On our wedding day, I did not need to worry about a single thing. There was even a small snag with one of our other vendors and she handled everything seamlessly -- none of our guests ever knew about it and I did not need to lift a finger. Our day went so smoothly and everything was set up beautifully. Thank you Katie and Mel!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Social Graces Events 8
    Social Graces Events 9
    Social Graces Events 10
    Social Graces Events 11
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/04/2019

The best choice we made during wedding planning!

Working with Katie and the Social Graces team was the absolute best choice we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. She helped us through every planning decision down to the smallest details. The SG team was pivotal in making our wedding day the most perfect day ever. We didn't have to worry about a single thing because we knew we were in Katie's very capable hands. Throughout the year-long process she was always super responsive, above and beyond helpful and flexible, and just a fantastic person overall. We recommend Katie and the Social Graces team to anyone and everyone that will listen.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Social Graces Events 12
    Social Graces Events 13
    Social Graces Events 14
    Social Graces Events 15

Cait · Married on 04/20/2019

So lucky to have found Kate and the entire team at Social Grace Events!!

I’m not even sure I can put into words how grateful we are to have used Social Grace Events, but here’s goes nothing!

From the moment we reached out to Katie we felt we were in amazing hands. She was SO excited to be a part of our day and we felt like the final piece of this wedding puzzle we were putting together was finally in place.

Our engagement was spent 2,500 miles from where our wedding would take place, but Katie never let us feel far away from the action. Her attention to detail, positive attitude, and willingness to go above and beyond made everything go so smoothly. Not a single detail was overlooked. Katie took our vision and executed it even better than we could have imagined. If you’re unsure that you need a planner, or know you do but aren’t sure who to use, then seriously do yourself a favor and work with Katie and her team at Social Graces. You’ll be so happy and relieved that you did!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Geisendaffer · Married on 11/03/2018

Katie was amazing, she ensured that our day went smoothly and everyone was in line. Every issue that popped up she handled right away.

A lot of venues coordinator will only stay till dinner, Katie will stay the entire to make sure everything goes off without a hitch and everything runs smoothly. She will stay even after you are gone to make sure that everything is cleaned up in an organized manner.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Angie · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Wedding Coordinator in the DMV Region!

Katie was the best decision I made about my wedding. Quite frankly, it just would not have gone as smoothly without her. My parents, friends, caterers, vendors - everyone gushed to me about how organized our entire wedding was and how professional Katie was. She's so easy to talk to, and she gives 110%. My wedding was PERFECT - it was exactly how I imagined it in my head and so much more because of the little details that Katie made sure happened. If you're looking for an amazing wedding coordinator, look no further!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 09/15/2018

Hiring Katie from Social Graces Events was the best wedding decision we could have made. I met Katie and instantly knew I wanted her to plan our wedding. She is kind, easy to talk to, and just gets it! I had an idea of what I wanted the day to look like but needed help making that vision a reality. Katie not only nailed our vision but made our day beyond our wildest dreams. She truly has the kindest heart, is always willing to go above and beyond, and can honestly deal with ANYTHING you throw her way. People told me wedding planning would be so stressful, I can honestly say it was a dream, a lot of fun, and so exciting! We owe that to Katie for sure! If you are questioning hiring a planner, just meet with her, she will blow you away with every detail, and will be planning your dream wedding in no time!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/21/2018

Could not have gotten married without Katie

Yes a million times over to hiring Katie! My subject says it but my wedding could not have happened without Katie by my side. From the first phone call, I knew I wanted to use Katie as my wedding planner. She completely understood my vision and made it a reality. Katie’s organization, responsiveness, understanding, calm demeanor, and friendship was everything! Katie was available through text and email, we had monthly meetings, she came to vendor meetings, took over vendor communication and arrangements and made my wedding a day to remember. It down poured on my wedding day but Katie did not even flinch, she had umbrellas, a back up plan and ran the show perfectly. I cannot say enough great things about her. She honestly made my wedding experience and I feel like a gained a friend out of this :) she is beyond thoughtful and caring and treats her brides like her friends and as if it was her big day! I could go on and on about Katie and can never thank her enough.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Catherine · Married on 05/26/2018

We loved working with Katie and got so many compliments from other vendors and friends on how professional and calm Katie was! She was able to take control of the situation and keep things on track an organized.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Alexa · Married on 04/21/2018

Y’all, let me tell you about my amazing wedding planner Katie! I am so happy I found Katie a while back on insta, she is probably the sweetest person I’ve ever met! My wedding was a fairytale thanks to her...from calming my nerves, to designing the most helpful detailed timeline, making sure everything ran smoothly the day of, to handling any issues that came along, before and after, to answering any crazy questions I had and reassuring me over and over again...and lastly but certaintly not least, dealing with my crazy bridal party and family! We are so glad we had Katie, we couldn’t have done it without her!!! I will always cherish our big day because of Katie's efforts to make it perfect!

Sent on 05/08/2018
  • W

Will · Married on 04/07/2018

Katie was a life saver the last 30 days leading up to our wedding and on the day of. Even when weather forced a change to the venue 3 days before she was there to help us make sure that our wedding went off without a hitch.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Amy · Married on 04/07/2018

We hired Katie to help us with the final month of planning our wedding, and she was amazing to work with! I am not much of a planner (my now husband will attest to that!), and Katie was so organized and patient even when I was all over the place! She was there to offer pre-wedding advice, suggestions, decor help; the list goes on. She made sure everything was finished and in place and truly brought my vision to life! We had to move our event indoors last minute because of weather, and it didn't even phase Katie, she assured us the day would be perfect no matter what, and it was! The day would not have gone as smoothly and as perfectly as it did without her! Seriously, hire her you will not regret it!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Kerri · Married on 11/03/2017

We loved working with Katie! She took care of everything so that my husband and I could just enjoy our wedding day with no stress. From our first meeting to the day of, we couldn't have been happier with our decision to hire Katie. She set up our ceremony arch and our centerpieces, made sure everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be, and was attentive without being intrusive. Our entire wedding party mentioned how wonderful Katie was/is. We highly recommend Katie!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Courtney · Married on 08/25/2017

Katie is hands down, the sweetest, most thoughtful and genuine person I have ever met. She took so much time to get to know my hubby and I, and really learn and see the vision for our big day and bring it all to life. She took care of every last detail, even things I hadn't thought of. She even surprised us with hand lettered oyster shells for our guests (our venue was an old Oyster Shucking Factory)! She is a true gem and an absolute joy to work with. I honestly didn't think I needed a planner at first, but once she stepped in, I knew I'd made the best decision to work with her! If you're looking for a wedding planner, look no further. Katie will go above and beyond to make your day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Morgan · Married on 08/05/2017

Social Graces Events provided services beyond my expectations. The master mind behind it all, Katie, is everything I would hope for in a coordinator. She was extremely on top of every little detail while being so friendly and poise through every step. Katie was able to take my vision and create something so beautiful I wasn’t sure it was real life! Katie has a an obvious passion and heart for what she does and it is apparent in her hard work and dedication. I am so thankful I was able to work with her for my wedding and HIGHLY recommend her services!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Julianne · Married on 06/24/2017

Katie is the most PERFECT wedding planner I could have ever asked for. She went above and beyond to make our day (and the weeks leading up to the big day) organized and stress free. Her professionalism, organization skills and positive attitude was just unbeatable. The amount of large projects, and small details that Katie helped us with, made the wedding as perfect as it was. She is the type of person that thinks of every last detail, which was amazing because I wouldn't have thought of half of the things she helped us with. She was also so wonderful with our other vendors and kept everyone on a great schedule to make sure everything was seamless. The day of, Katie made sure everything went as planned and it honestly felt like she was in 10 places at once with how much she was doing. Not only helping with the bridal party and family members, but helping vendors set up, making sure our ceremony and reception looked flawless, and also cleaned and packed up our car after the reception was over. I would recommend Katie to anyone who wants a perfect, stress free day!!! Worth every penny, and more!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/22/2017

From the day we asked Katie to me our wedding planner, she was an absolute gem! She has impeccable attention for detail, is insanely organized and a strong communicator between all the other vendors, our families and bridal parties. She was at the venue setting up before we walked in for hair and make up and was probably the last person out. We could not have imagined a better wedding planner. We thank her for decorating on the day of, capturing photo moments, keeping everyone in line, keeping us on time and being there for us every step of the way!

Sent on 06/05/2017