Social Graces Events Reviews

71 | Baltimore, MD

71 Reviews for Social Graces Events

• Kayleigh

Kayleigh A. · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Best wedding decision we made

Katie and her Social Graces team were incredible to work with. From the day I met with Katie, I knew she immediately understood what our dream wedding looked like and was going to do whatever it took to make it come true. All of the stress and worry about planning a wedding was gone once Katie started. I don’t think I could have planned anything remotely close to what our wedding day looked like, especially during COVID, without her. She handled every change we threw at her flawlessly. When we decided to downsize our large wedding a month before, every change was handled within a week and our entire vendor team was coordinated. On our wedding day, you would never have guessed that it was a small affair because the design stayed true to our vision and was execute flawlessly on a smaller scale. I was so calm on our wedding day and was able to enjoy every second of it because Katie and Morgan took care of every single detail. They truly are the best and I can not recommend them enough to anyone getting married. We love them so much we can’t wait to work with them again on our second, larger wedding!

Sent on 01/05/2021
  • Kathryn

Kathryn H. · Married on 06/12/2021

Katie made my dreams come true

Working with katie and SGE was amazing! From start to finish she was flexible, responsive and extremely helpful. Alexa and Katie made sure everything was perfect so I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/08/2021
  • Courtney

Courtney H. · Married on 06/12/2021

The BEST Wedding Planner!!

Alexa, Nina, Katie and the team at Social Grace Events were absolutely amazing for our wedding. I would recommend them to anyone! I received so many compliments from our family and friends with how organized everything was the month, week and day of our wedding. The constant communication between Alexa and I throughout the entire process was amazing. I seriously had the wedding of my dreams because of Social Grace Events! Everything was absolutely perfect and everything I wanted!

Sent on 06/15/2021

Amy G. · Married on 06/04/2021

The best decision ever!

Social Graces was the best decision I made in planning my wedding by far. I went with social graces for the day of/month of coordination. Looking back, I was extremely naive wondering if I even needed a day of planner. By the time the one-month mark hit, I couldn't be more ready for Social Graces to take over. Katie and the team took over all the communication and final details. There were so many details that I hadn't even thought of that Katie had answers for. Once the wedding plans were in Social Graces' hands, I had nothing to worry about. The team was so responsive to me and my vendors. When it came to the rehearsal and the day of the wedding, I didn't have to think or worry about a single detail as Social Graces handled every delivery, question, issue, etc. that came up. I was truly able to enjoy each moment of the big day. I even had all 6 parents and a few close relatives come up to us at the wedding to tell us how much they loved Katie and how amazing she was. No matter what size/type/style wedding you’re having, I would 100000% recommend Katie and the whole Social Graces team. They truly are the best and our day wouldn’t have been the same without them!

Sent on 06/15/2021

Ashton K. · Married on 05/22/2021

Hands down best wedding planners in the DMV!

Social Graces was absolutely amazing to work with! They truly made our wedding the best day of our lives!! I can’t say enough of how they made the entire planning process and actual wedding go smoothly and stress free. I felt so at ease knowing that Social Graces saw my vision for the wedding setup and decor and flawlessly executed it! They went above and beyond what I could have even hoped for! Especially with all the changesj from covid, they were in constant communication with us and coordinating with vendors.

Sent on 05/26/2021

Linsay G. · Married on 05/21/2021

Katie is absolutely THE BEST!

Though I’ve worked in industry for 13 years, and have come in contact with a ton of wedding vendors, Social Graces has always been amazing to work with. As soon as we started the planning process for our own wedding, I knew that I wanted Katie to be a part of it. We can’t say enough good things about Katie and her team. She’s truly the best at what she does. We never had a doubt that our day wouldn’t be perfect with having her guide us through. Our day was beautiful and exactly what we had hoped for, thanks to Social Graces!

Sent on 06/03/2021

Megan B. · Married on 05/15/2021

Best Wedding Decision!!!

I honestly have no idea how to start writing all of the wonderful things about Katie and her team because they were perfect from start to finish. Hiring Katie was easily the best decision I made for our wedding. Katie is professional, kind, thoughtful, creative, and passionate. She has every single vendor contact you could possibly imagine and her reputation is clearly outstanding as every vendor made her requests a priority. Katie helped me survive 2 planning rounds due to COVID and she did it with such an amazing attitude—she made me feel like her top priority every single day (and was basically my therapist during several difficult moments). I was an extremely high maintenance, hands on bride and Katie exceeded every expectation. Katie went through countless emails, calls, and texts to make sure I was 100% happy about every single detail. On the day of, Mel, Nina, and Morgan were rockstars. They made me feel completely at ease and treated me like a queen. No request was too big for them. The word “no” is not in the Social Graces vocabulary—they are 100% smiles and “can do” ladies. I truly would not have survived the day without them. The day was literally PERFECT. They nailed my creative vision and built a flawless ceremony and reception. I cannot speak highly enough of them. I would hire Social Graces again in a heartbeat. My husband and I are still totally blown away by how incredible Katie, Mel, Nina, and Morgan are. They have our highest recommendation!

Sent on 05/17/2021
  • Alexandria

Lexi · Married on 05/08/2021

Incredible

Katie and her team took our wedding vision and made it a reality + more! She was by our side through every step of the way and truly made planning a dream. If you are currently wondering if you need a planner / which one - look no further, the answer is you do need one and she is the best around. We had the most incredible day, and we credit that 10000% to Katie. THANK YOU SOCIAL GRACES! We love you!

Sent on 05/18/2021

Deborah R. · Married on 04/24/2021

Simply the best!

If I could give 10 stars I would! Katie and her staff made the whole day wonderful, even with some rain and chill, they and answered all our questions and were on top of everything. As a Mother of the Bride, I recommend them to everyone looking to find a planner to help with their wedding day

Sent on 04/26/2021

Clara K. · Married on 04/17/2021

Social Graces exceeds expectations!

Katie and her team at Social Graces are excellent. Not only did we navigate two wedding postponements with Katie, but we finally had our dream wedding a week ago! Our wedding was truly perfect-no issues, no bumps in the road, and no logistical issues. Katie and her team were incredibly professional, organized, knowledgeable, kind, and all around amazing. They are so thoughtful and come prepared for literally everything. Katie worked with us, our family, and vendors and made it a flawless day (and mind you--we planned three weddings!). If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further. Bride to bride, I promise you that you will not be disappointed. I would choose Katie and her team again and again, and I know if I did, they would exceed our expectations time and time again.

Sent on 04/26/2021
  • Maggie

Maggie W. · Married on 03/20/2021

Finishing Touches Planning Package

Katie and the Social Graces team were amazing! She was so easy to work with and was an excellent communicator and kept me on track! I truly couldn’t have done it without them! She was so organized and kept everything on time!

Sent on 03/22/2021

Paige · Married on 12/31/2020

PHENOMENAL Wedding Planning Team!!!! Look no further and hire them now

Social Graces deserves a 10-star rating in every category and I highly recommended them to any future couples getting married. Katie and her team are PHENOMENAL at their jobs and you will not be disappointed in hiring them! Katie is a wedding planning wizard. She is the most organized, professional, strategic, collaborative, positive, knowledgeable, thoughtful, warm and friendly wedding planner on this planet. I can’t imagine planning a wedding without her, especially during the Pandemic. With all of the obstacles and last minute planning challenges that were thrown our way, Katie was right there to jump in and help with our best interest in mind. She had an answer for every question, an idea for every scenario, a back up plan to the backup plan, and thought of every last detail imaginable. I am so glad I didn’t have to worry about any of that and didn’t have to problem solve alone in the month leading up to the wedding, all thanks to Katie. Katie goes above and beyond to make sure everything is seamlessly coordinated and perfect for her clients. Everyone from family members, to bridal party, to vendors, was on the same page as far as timeline of events and I didn’t have to worry about a single thing. She was five steps ahead of us at all times and was a major factor in the stress-free environment on the wedding day. Katie and her assistant Alexa ran the show like pros on the day-of and I cannot thank them enough!!!

Sent on 01/04/2021
  • Laura

Laura K. · Married on 11/21/2020

12/10 would recommend

I seriously don’t know where to start. If you are debating between any amount of wedding planners. Just talk to Katie and she will make you feel comfortable and excited to work with her and the team throughout your planning process.
    She literally thinks of every last detail. Helps point you in the right direction for vendors or any selections you may question.
    The days approaching your wedding can feel like a whirlwind. Ours were calm with no worries or issues. Everything was handled effortlessly.
    I felt like I had a team of people asking every moment if I need anything - making the day feel so relaxed and memorable.
    12/10 would recommend!

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/24/2020

My fairytale wedding brought to life

I have just one piece of advice for the soon-to-be brides out there... hire Katie and her Social Graces team! In just one introductory email, Anthony and I felt an instant connection with Katie! She’s warm, professional, calm and beyond organized. She stepped in to take over our wedding planning before our time together was even scheduled to start! She put together a beautiful guide for all of our vendors, took over all communication, solved every issue that arose, and made us feel extremely confident about even the littlest things going into our wedding day. I would consider myself a control freak when it comes to event planning, but the amount of times I said to Katie, “Do whatever you think is best, I trust you,” is countless. And that’s the truth! We fully trusted and believed that Katie could bring our vision to life. SG turned a cold concert venue that holds over 3,000 people into a warm and cozy reception space that followed all social distancing guidelines. I didn’t think it was possible. Our reception reveal brought tears to our eyes. The COVID pandemic provided us with constant venue restrictions and changes, floor plan and layout issues, last minute RSVP problems, and more. Katie took these matters into her own hands and never let us feel one ounce of stress. The day of our wedding was the most laid-back, enjoyable and beautiful day of our lives. It looked like a dream, and felt like a dream! Katie and her team are hands-down the BEST in the business.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Kelsey H. · Married on 10/16/2020

Wedding Oct 16

There are no words that can do justice to how amazing it was to work with Katie and the social graces team. At first I thought I would be fine to go without a coordinator since I was very into planning my wedding, but boy was I wrong. The last month of wedding planning was the most relaxing because of Katie. I started getting very stressed about all of the details and at our month out meeting Katie completely eased my nerves and stress because of how organized she was. We went through absolutely every detail and she took it all out of my head and onto her master doc which was the organization tool for the wedding. She emailed all of my vendors a month out with all of the details and had them contact her with questions and needs so that Matt and I could enjoy our last month as fiancés :) The day of the wedding went on absolutely perfectly all because of how great Katie and Nina ran the show. They showed up at the air BNB where we were getting ready at to make sure that everything was going well there. Then they headed to the venue to set up. I had a ton of decor and things to be set up (that Katie even picked up from my house the week of) and the social graces team set up everything better than I had imagined!! They coordinated the ceremony, reception, and exit flawlessly, I never had to worry about a thing!! At the end of the night they packed up everything for us so neatly. I swear they are magicians and were a million places at once, always with a smiling face. Katie even let me borrow her personal dog floral collar when I last minute needed to make one! I could go ON and ON about how amazing this team is. We could not have had the day that we did without Katie and Nina!!!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Gracie A. · Married on 10/03/2020

Katie and her team are absolute wizards!

Katie and her team are absolute wizards! There wasn't an ounce of me that was stressed when they took over about a month out from our big day. I HIGHLY recommend them and wish I could do it all over again just to have them by my side!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn M. · Married on 09/19/2020

Best Decision Made!

We simply cannot put into words how amazing Katie and the SG Team is! If you are looking for a stress free experience and a wedding planner who goes above and beyond, to the point where they get ordained to marry you in the middle of a national pandemic, then Katie and her team are for you!

From the very beginning of the planning process, Katie pulled our vision together and mapped out how we were going to achieve our dream wedding. Little did we know, that we had quite the hurdle ahead of us with COVID-19 causing us to postpone our big wedding and reception until 2021.

We wanted to still “legally” get married this year, and luckily for us, we had Katie who stepped up to the plate, and not only planned our unexpected minimony, but she got ordained to officiate our marriage ceremony, and surprised us by incorporating every single detail we discussed for our big wedding next year, into our day this year.

Katie is extremely talented and organized and despite how challenging her job can be, she does it seamlessly. To say we are grateful and so glad we went with Katie and her team is an understatement. If there is any wedding advice we can give, it’s to hire Katie and the SG Team to help you plan your wedding! You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Maura · Married on 09/06/2020

Fantastic Team and Experience! BOOK SOCIAL GRACES!

I cannot thank Social Graces enough for everything they did to make my wedding vision come to life and keep me sane throughout the last few weeks leading up to our wedding, and of course, the day of!

Katie and her team were there for us when the pandemic completely turned our world upside down and we found out we would have to cancel or postpone our wedding with less than 6 weeks until our originally planned wedding date. They made the postponement process so much easier on us when everything was so uncertain and not all vendors were so quick to be helpful. Katie did not hesitate to reach out immediately, show her support, reassure us and assist us through the difficulty of postponement.

Once we picked our new date, we were given Morgan as our coordinator. Morgan was wonderful to work with and maintained a constant peaceful and positive attitude during all meetings and when addressing any adjustments or concerns. Morgan helped us tie up any loose ends we had and handled any last minute details we needed to finalize so that we didn't have to.

Day of, Morgan and Alexa were the dream team. They were prompt, handled every minor and major aspect of bringing our wedding day to life. When disaster struck, meaning my wedding dress clasp broke, they swooped in and sewed a new clasp onto my dress within 2 minutes and saved the day. Because of them, on our day I was able to RELAX and be excited for our wedding rather than be stressed! This is HUGE... if this is the result you want when you are looking for your planning team then BOOK SOCIAL GRACES NOW.

Anyone considering a planning team, just stop here and book this team of amazing women. It will be the best purchase you make for your big day!

Thank you so much Morgan, Alexa and Katie, you were so easy and amazing to work with!!

Sent on 09/18/2020

Maddie C. · Married on 09/05/2020

The best decision we made for our wedding and sanity!

I can't say enough great things about Katie and her team! The moment I talked to Katie I knew she was the one as cheesy as that sounds! She is so sweet, incredibly creative, obviously very organized and fun - she makes planning a breeze and she is always there to answer any of my crazy questions or random thoughts. She has been an angel especially during this time with all the uncertainty surrounding venue rules, state guidelines and best practices during a pandemic. She was able to pull off the wedding of our dreams while we were across the country the entire planning time and also navigate it being a military wedding while in a pandemic. Basically if you needed her to plan a wedding in Sharknado - you would get the wedding of your dreams thanks to Katie.

On the day of our wedding Katie and Nina went above and beyond again - we were blown away with the designs, little details they nailed and general guidance and help they gave everyone. We got so many compliments on how smooth the wedding was and how much people loved the flow and that was all due to you them! Katie really does the little things - like following my husband and I around with food so we got eat some while taking photos all through cocktail hour, saving my bustle when I danced a little too hard and making sure there was a white claw always in our hands. My husband and I got to completely enjoy our day because of Katie and Nina. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Not only was Katie our wedding planner, but she also became a great friend that we will cherish :) Don't even look into any other wedding planners Katie and her team are right for you and if I am wrong I owe you a white claw.

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren P. · Married on 08/15/2020

Thank you Social Graces!

Where do I even begin! From the moment I met Katie in April 2019 I knew she was going to be the perfect person to bring my wedding dreams to life! She was so helpful during this whole wedding planning process, helping me select the perfect vendors and design plan! She truly made the wedding planning process so fun and a total breeze, even in the middle of a pandemic! She is incredibly organized, creative, and was able to handle everything thrown at her during my planning process! Katie, Alexa, and Danielle made my wedding day perfect and completely stress free! Every time they would reveal a difference space to me on my wedding day my jaw dropped, they were everything I had dreamed of and more! Katie and the rest of the Social Graces team truly gave us the most perfect day! We could not have done it without her!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Tobey F. · Married on 05/10/2020

Absolutely the most magical night

Social Graces was absolutely incredible! Beyond anything I ever expected! Just picture perfect. Every little detail was done so smoothly, every single email, call, meeting was not only checking the boxes of details but done with such joy, happiness and fun! Katie never made me feel overwhelmed for a second! Just really the best experience I’ve ever had! We miss her and her team already!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Danielle · Married on 04/25/2020

The Best Fairy GodPlanner To Get You To The Ball!

Social Graces Events is the place for couples to feel confident and stress free while planning one of the most important days of their lives. We were full planning clients of Social Graces Events and I can not express how grateful we are to have found Katie and her team. This team has worked nonstop to ensure that we are confident and happy throughout the entire planning process. Katie took full control over ever vendor, guest, and decor. She really listened to us and used everything we gave her. She not only helped us plan our wedding two years in advance but immediately jumped into action when we had to postponed due to Covid less than two weeks before our big day! Not only that but when we realized we couldn't keep our original venue she helped us find the PERFECT spot only 2 months before the new date. She helped us rein vision a new dream wedding that was completely different from our original plan and we could not be happier. Katie was a boss from going from Plan A to Plan B to Plan C and then to Plan D. She does not stop! All of our guests were amazed and could not stop talking about how great and smooth our big day was. It literally felt like a dream and that is 100% because we had Social Graces by our side. Katie even made sure we ate dinner!! A great inventor once said, if something is good "plus it." That is exactly what Social Graces Events does for their clients. They use the 'plus it' technique to make your wedding a reality. They have gone above and beyond to not only make our vision come true but 'plus it' and make it even better. Katie has so much knowledge and is always eager to share what she has learned with everyone. She has even created a course for couples to support them throughout the wedding planning process. This is a one of a kind course and if I was not a full planning client already, I most definitely would have signed up!! You will not regret any of the services that Social Graces Events provides. They are truly the best fairy godplanner ever!

Sent on 05/03/2021
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 04/04/2020

Incredible Experience!

Katie was so amazing to work with and she made the experience of rescheduling 3 times almost painless! She was so helpful working with our vendors and the team truly made sure our wedding vision came to life (even if it was much smaller than envisioned).

Sent on 04/17/2021
  • Kelsey

Kelsey L. · Married on 03/14/2020

Absolutely amazing!

There are not enough words to explain how great Katie and her team are. Katie has the most beautiful personality and immediately makes you feel comfortable and confident. Many people say that there's always 1 thing that goes wrong on your wedding day, but that wasn't true for us - everything was absolutely perfect. Katie did an amazing job at turning my wedding dreams into a reality. She has ideas that I never would have thought of and knew all the perfect vendors to work with. Her team offers a "Bridal Concierge" option for the day of the wedding, which I highly recommend. With the concierge service, I had a member of Katie's team (Morgan, who is also amazing and adorable) with me all day in the bridal suite while we were getting ready. She went on a coffee run, steamed all the bridesmaids dresses, kept the hairstylist/makeup artist on schedule, laid out everything needed for the photographer, and so much more. It was such a relief having Morgan with us all day because I didn't have to worry about anything. Once the photographer and videographer showed up, Morgan was their main point of contact, so I was able to finish getting ready and enjoying the time with my bridesmaids. Hiring Katie and her team at Social Graces was the best decision I made during the wedding planning process.

Sent on 04/09/2020

Christina A. · Married on 12/21/2019

Best day of wedding coordinator

Katie Fisher with SocialGracesEvents was 150% best decision and best money we spent for our wedding day! Katie is the sweetest, kindest, and best wedding planner ever! She was so energetic and on top of everything. She always got back to us right away and made the wedding day so smooth and effortless! It was perfect!

Sent on 12/28/2019