Social Graces Events Reviews

1 User photo

Social Graces Events 1
  • Nicole

Nicole Geisendaffer · Married on 11/03/2018

Katie was amazing, she ensured that our day went smoothly and everyone was in line. Every issue that popped up she handled right away.

A lot of venues coordinator will only stay till dinner, Katie will stay the entire to make sure everything goes off without a hitch and everything runs smoothly. She will stay even after you are gone to make sure that everything is cleaned up in an organized manner.

Angie · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Wedding Coordinator in the DMV Region!

Katie was the best decision I made about my wedding. Quite frankly, it just would not have gone as smoothly without her. My parents, friends, caterers, vendors - everyone gushed to me about how organized our entire wedding was and how professional Katie was. She's so easy to talk to, and she gives 110%. My wedding was PERFECT - it was exactly how I imagined it in my head and so much more because of the little details that Katie made sure happened. If you're looking for an amazing wedding coordinator, look no further!

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 09/15/2018

Hiring Katie from Social Graces Events was the best wedding decision we could have made. I met Katie and instantly knew I wanted her to plan our wedding. She is kind, easy to talk to, and just gets it! I had an idea of what I wanted the day to look like but needed help making that vision a reality. Katie not only nailed our vision but made our day beyond our wildest dreams. She truly has the kindest heart, is always willing to go above and beyond, and can honestly deal with ANYTHING you throw her way. People told me wedding planning would be so stressful, I can honestly say it was a dream, a lot of fun, and so exciting! We owe that to Katie for sure! If you are questioning hiring a planner, just meet with her, she will blow you away with every detail, and will be planning your dream wedding in no time!

Catherine · Married on 05/26/2018

We loved working with Katie and got so many compliments from other vendors and friends on how professional and calm Katie was! She was able to take control of the situation and keep things on track an organized.

Alexa · Married on 04/21/2018

Y’all, let me tell you about my amazing wedding planner Katie! I am so happy I found Katie a while back on insta, she is probably the sweetest person I’ve ever met! My wedding was a fairytale thanks to her...from calming my nerves, to designing the most helpful detailed timeline, making sure everything ran smoothly the day of, to handling any issues that came along, before and after, to answering any crazy questions I had and reassuring me over and over again...and lastly but certaintly not least, dealing with my crazy bridal party and family! We are so glad we had Katie, we couldn’t have done it without her!!! I will always cherish our big day because of Katie's efforts to make it perfect!

• W

Will · Married on 04/07/2018

Katie was a life saver the last 30 days leading up to our wedding and on the day of. Even when weather forced a change to the venue 3 days before she was there to help us make sure that our wedding went off without a hitch.

Amy · Married on 04/07/2018

We hired Katie to help us with the final month of planning our wedding, and she was amazing to work with! I am not much of a planner (my now husband will attest to that!), and Katie was so organized and patient even when I was all over the place! She was there to offer pre-wedding advice, suggestions, decor help; the list goes on. She made sure everything was finished and in place and truly brought my vision to life! We had to move our event indoors last minute because of weather, and it didn't even phase Katie, she assured us the day would be perfect no matter what, and it was! The day would not have gone as smoothly and as perfectly as it did without her! Seriously, hire her you will not regret it!

Kerri · Married on 11/03/2017

We loved working with Katie! She took care of everything so that my husband and I could just enjoy our wedding day with no stress. From our first meeting to the day of, we couldn't have been happier with our decision to hire Katie. She set up our ceremony arch and our centerpieces, made sure everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be, and was attentive without being intrusive. Our entire wedding party mentioned how wonderful Katie was/is. We highly recommend Katie!

Courtney · Married on 08/25/2017

Katie is hands down, the sweetest, most thoughtful and genuine person I have ever met. She took so much time to get to know my hubby and I, and really learn and see the vision for our big day and bring it all to life. She took care of every last detail, even things I hadn't thought of. She even surprised us with hand lettered oyster shells for our guests (our venue was an old Oyster Shucking Factory)! She is a true gem and an absolute joy to work with. I honestly didn't think I needed a planner at first, but once she stepped in, I knew I'd made the best decision to work with her! If you're looking for a wedding planner, look no further. Katie will go above and beyond to make your day absolutely perfect!

Morgan · Married on 08/05/2017

Social Graces Events provided services beyond my expectations. The master mind behind it all, Katie, is everything I would hope for in a coordinator. She was extremely on top of every little detail while being so friendly and poise through every step. Katie was able to take my vision and create something so beautiful I wasn’t sure it was real life! Katie has a an obvious passion and heart for what she does and it is apparent in her hard work and dedication. I am so thankful I was able to work with her for my wedding and HIGHLY recommend her services!

Julianne · Married on 06/24/2017

Katie is the most PERFECT wedding planner I could have ever asked for. She went above and beyond to make our day (and the weeks leading up to the big day) organized and stress free. Her professionalism, organization skills and positive attitude was just unbeatable. The amount of large projects, and small details that Katie helped us with, made the wedding as perfect as it was. She is the type of person that thinks of every last detail, which was amazing because I wouldn't have thought of half of the things she helped us with. She was also so wonderful with our other vendors and kept everyone on a great schedule to make sure everything was seamless. The day of, Katie made sure everything went as planned and it honestly felt like she was in 10 places at once with how much she was doing. Not only helping with the bridal party and family members, but helping vendors set up, making sure our ceremony and reception looked flawless, and also cleaned and packed up our car after the reception was over. I would recommend Katie to anyone who wants a perfect, stress free day!!! Worth every penny, and more!

Danielle · Married on 04/22/2017

From the day we asked Katie to me our wedding planner, she was an absolute gem! She has impeccable attention for detail, is insanely organized and a strong communicator between all the other vendors, our families and bridal parties. She was at the venue setting up before we walked in for hair and make up and was probably the last person out. We could not have imagined a better wedding planner. We thank her for decorating on the day of, capturing photo moments, keeping everyone in line, keeping us on time and being there for us every step of the way!

Alli · Married on 11/19/2016

Katie is simply amazing. Everything from the the walk thru, to coordinating timelines with vendors, to making sure every detail of the day was perfect, Katie surpassed all of our expectations. While I was busy putting together all of the last minute decorations the week before the wedding, Katie took care of coordinating everything with the vendors and making sure our wishes for the wedding day were met. Our wedding would have have been such a smooth, fun, and relaxing day without her. She went above and beyond to put us at ease throughout the entire process. Highly recommended!

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2016

I have known Katie for over 15 years. She does everything with such precision and perfection, so it was no surprise that my wedding day was exactly that- precisely what I dreamed and more perfect than I ever imagined. I never had a chance to worry about anything, because Katie already had it under control and done, she goes above and beyond in every aspect of her life. Our day was absolutely seamless thanks to this beautiful girl and I will not hesitate to recommend her to anyone getting married or hosting a big event !

Casey · Married on 10/08/2016

Katie was an amazing help to our day-of coordinating and much more. While my mind was in a hundred directions, she was always on task, creating new ideas, and helping me finalize many unfinished projects. Her calm demeanor and upbeat personality made for a terrific compliment to hectic wedding planning. We were so blessed to have found her and wish her the best of luck with expanding Social Graces and helping many other couples! Thank you, Katie.

Brittany · Married on 07/03/2016

Katie is your girl! She is incredible at what she does. Throughout the process she made us feel like everything was taken care of and would be exactly how we had hoped it to be on our wedding day, and it was! She is so creative, with ideas and answers for everything. She made our day stress free and everything was absolutely perfect!

Erin · Married on 05/22/2016

We chose Social Graces for 3 reasons:
    1—I love Katie’s style—not only her style in that she has great taste, but her style in how she works with you. I am a very indecisive person and Katie was so great in sending me ideas, helping me figure out my taste without being opinionated. There were times, too, when I sought her expert opinion and she always had great advice. James would agree. Whenever I was giving him updates or trying to make a decision, he would always comment, “Oh wow, was that Katie’s idea?” or “What does Katie think?”
    2—Katie’s personality and demeanor—Katie has such a calm demeanor but is also so fun and full of life. She loves helping people and it’s genuine. Anyone who chooses Katie as their wedding planner will get what I mean very quickly.
    3—Quality--Katie treated our elopement day like it was her own. I am a pretty detail-oriented person myself, and in so many instances, Katie pointed things out to me that I would have never thought to consider. I can’t say enough about how our wedding day would not have been anywhere near as special to us if we didn’t have Katie. Our only regret is not having her there in Paris to see it all come to life!

Theresa · Married on 03/24/2018

Katie/Social Graces was the perfect addition to our vendor team as the day of coordinator. She came along and pulled all of my ideas and plans together, organized them and pulled them together. She also did all of our wedding signs and they turned out so well! I had a hard time relaxing the week/day of the wedding thinking about details, but Katie was so competent and on top of it, that I really didn't have to worry. She was a much-needed and appreciated person to work with on our wedding and we were so thankful! Would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs a DOC or full on wedding planner.

Social Graces Events 2

Celia · Married on 09/23/2017

From the moment we met Katie, we knew she was the one!! The one that would help us with our special day that is. :) About after a month of signing with Katie we got news that she was moving, this is probably one of the times any other bride would go bridzella and/or get upset. However, we knew that Katie would be great and did not let the distance get in the way, as long as she was OK with it. So when she said she still wanted us to be her clients we were excited. On our day, Katie was above and beyond what I had set my expectations of her to be. She was there with anything I needed and always just a text away. Anytime I needed her and sent a text she was there by the time I turned around. She made our day so amazing and truly do not know if we could have pulled it off without her. Because of her, even when it rained our day was not ruined. She stayed calm and professional which made it so easy for me again to not go "bridzella"! Not only did we love her and her work, but all of our wedding party both girls and boys were impressed. Katie is definitely worth everything and then some!!