Social Graces Events Reviews

Social Graces Events 3
Social Graces Events 4
Social Graces Events 5

Christina Antonini · Married on 12/21/2019

Best day of wedding coordinator

Katie Fisher with SocialGracesEvents was 150% best decision and best money we spent for our wedding day! Katie is the sweetest, kindest, and best wedding planner ever! She was so energetic and on top of everything. She always got back to us right away and made the wedding day so smooth and effortless! It was perfect!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Sophie · Married on 12/14/2019

The best decision we made for our wedding!

Katie was the first wedding decision that I made and by far the best one. There is something telling about meeting someone for the first time and feeling like you have been friends forever. She is truly the whole package! She has the ideas, the contacts, the knowledge, skill, and PATIENCE needed to make your wedding day go off without a hitch. From our first design meetings, Katie was organized, had incredible design ideas on how to personalize our day, contacted vendors, and kept me feeling completely on track. She took care of coordinating vendors and allowing us to enjoy the weeks leading up to the wedding. Katie and Mel went above and beyond to make our wedding day the best it possibly could be. There is something irreplaceable about being able to get ready with your girls and not having to worry about coordinating vendors and decorating the space and then the overwhelming feeling of joy when your ceremony/reception space is showed to you for the first time. If anything went wrong on our wedding day, I honestly wouldn't have known because Katie went above and beyond to make sure the day was absolutely amazing. All of our friends and family who got the opportunity to interact with Katie on our wedding day have not stopped talking to me about how she had an answer and solution for everything, not to mention her incredible personality. I don't have enough words to truly describe how much Katie's hard work means to me, so do yourself a favor and book Social Graces!

Social Graces Events 6
    Social Graces Events 7
    Social Graces Events 8
    Social Graces Events 9
    Social Graces Events 10
    Sent on 12/11/2019
  • lindsay

lindsay · Married on 10/26/2019

We couldn't have done it without Social Graces!

I'm not sure there are enough words to describe JUST how amazing Katie and Alexa from the Social Graces team are. I'll start off by saying that I had a pretty clear vision for my wedding day & had a LOT of DIY decor. I felt pretty good about the planning process, but as time was speeding up around the 8-months-to-go point, I started to panic over all of the little details that I just didn't anticipate. This is where my wedding guardian angel, Katie, came in. I reached out to a few planning companies in the area looking for a month-of coordinator and just immediately clicked with Katie. She was SO easy to talk to and was a breath of fresh air among a lot of other stuffy planning companies. Katie was super friendly and helpful from the get-go, recommending companies for rentals that I was completely aware of, even before our month-of contract began. Almost exactly one month before our wedding, I met with Katie at our venue where she and I met the venue coordinator- we went over every detail and minute of our wedding day and they worked seamlessly over the next month to ensure that our day was PERFECT. One of my absolute favorite things that Katie did was email all of our vendors 3 weeks from the wedding and requested that all vendors come to her with any wedding-related questions and leave me out of the conversation to relax leading up to our wedding day. I was SO calm and relaxed the entire month of October, it almost seemed wrong but I was so thankful for the SG team for allowing me to enjoy my last month engaged. Alexa, one of SG's associate planner, was super helpful in coordinating our rehearsal dinner and made sure everything went off without a hitch. Our wedding day was ABSOLUTE perfection and it was no doubt thanks to Katie and Alexa's organization and ability to get things done. Everything was exactly how I had planned it over the last 14 months, and their presence really allowed me to enjoy the day and be completely present, without having to worry about timelines or details. After the reception, everything was packed away just as I had brought it and has made the unpacking process so much easier.
    All in all, if there is one thing that you ABSOLUTELY NEED on your wedding day, it is the Social Graces team. I'm thankful beyond words to have had Katie and Alexa with me on my wedding day!!!

Social Graces Events 11
    Sent on 10/31/2019

Chelsea · Married on 10/25/2019

Excellent team!

When I first met Katie, I had no idea how to bring the wedding of my dreams to fruition. I work in event planning, so I understand the stressors that accompany it, so I knew I needed help to ensure I could enjoy the process. Katie worked with me to build a package that was right for me as a bride. When the wedding day came around, Katie and Morgan far exceeded my expectations.
    In the beginning Katie was vital in helping me find excellent and trustworthy vendors. She helped me negotiate contracts, and understand what was necessary to pay for, and where we might be able to cut back. As we got closer to the wedding, Katie kept me on track, ensuring we had all our decor purchased and that each little detail was executed. She organized our rehearsal like a champion, and was a calming force when a few changes had to be made. Before the wedding, she took care of all the guests that had questions on where to sit or what to do so that I could relax with my bridesmaids and a glass of wine before walking down the aisle. During the reception she was there with bandaids when I got a blister, a snack during family photos, all while having her clipboard to keep us on schedule.
    I would highly recommend booking Social Graces so you can take some of the stress out of your wedding and allow them to bring your dreams to fruition and enjoy being a bride! She really did make the best day of our lives come to life!

Social Graces Events 12
    Social Graces Events 13
    Social Graces Events 14
    Social Graces Events 15
    Sent on 11/19/2019

Sharon Moulton · Married on 10/20/2019

Excellent Experience

If you don’t have Katie booked do it now! Organization is key to enjoying every moment of your wedding. She was so calm and always had a smile. I don’t know how she does it! She made the day perfect!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Megan

Megan Gavagan · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Planner!

Hiring Katie and the Social Graces team was an easy decision after talking with Katie for only a few minutes. She is passionate, talented, organized, and has a heart of gold. She truly cares about her couples and she was such a big help on our big day! We cannot truly thank her enough for being the glue to hold it all together! It would not have been the same without her.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Meg

Meg · Married on 10/12/2019

Social Graces made our day perfect!

I can’t imagine our wedding day without the help of SocialGraces. Katie, helped make our day go off seamlessly and without a hitch. It was a stress free day for us and our families, because we knew Katie was on top of everything from start to finish. In addition, Katie and Alexa made our reception space BEAUTIFUL and completely nailed what I had envisioned for it. Thank you for helping to make our day perfect!!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Charlie

Charlie · Married on 10/04/2019

Couldn’t have done it without her!

Katie is amazing. It is such a blessing to say I worked with her as my planner. The day was awesome! She was so “on it”. Thank you Katie for your patience and being so professional! It’s clear you love what you do!

My photos are another reminder of how awesome she is at paying attention to details. Confession: I was not an easy bride. I was the type bride that knew I wanted the details to be unforgettable and for my wedding to be a very fun experience for my guests but I had a hard time making a final decision about almost everything. Katie helped me focus and reassured me, Which was not easy by the way, since I wanted everything to be perfect, and I was pregnant and delivered a baby during the planning process. Hahah... she kept it together.
    Katie also helped me find excellent vendors. For one of my vendors (DJ) I said I would reach out to them because I had a referral from a friend, and it turns out they already knew Katie and had a great working relationship with her! I could go on and on.
    I’m still on wedding high! I keep getting comments from guests about how much fun the had! #goals #funwedding #socialgraces

Choosing Katie as my planner was one of the best wedding decisions!

Thank you so much Katie!

Love Charlene Rahsaan and Reagan!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Brittany · Married on 09/28/2019

Impressed is an understatement!

As someone who is not a planner by nature and cannot stay organized or remember things, I knew we needed a day-of coordinator. We are SO impressed by Social Graces that words can’t even describe it. Katie is such a hard worker and you can tell she whole-heartedly loves what she does. Her attention to every little detail is insane and a true talent! More than anything else at our wedding, we received the most compliments about Katie and Alexa. Every single question I asked on the day of the wedding, Katie would just look at me and say “Don’t worry about it” with a big smile. The team was always cool, calm, and collected. This is truly all I could have asked for and they are a huge part of us actually having fun and enjoying our big day. Thank you Social Graces!

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Nina

Nina Baker · Married on 09/13/2019

The best decision we made for our wedding!

Hiring Social Graces was the best decision we made for our wedding! After meeting Katie for the first time, we knew that we had found the best wedding planner for us. Her enthusiasm, knowledge, responsiveness, and professionalism are unmatched. Katie made our wedding planning process not only go smoothly but also made it enjoyable and fun. She is extremely accommodating to her client's schedules and needs. We always felt that she was available for support no matter what time or day. She's the #1 advocate for her couples and we could not imagine our wedding without her! Katie took away the stresses of planning and created the wedding of our dreams. The Social Graces team truly gave us the best day of our lives. I highly recommend this team to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/07/2019

The Most Amazing Planner in the Biz!!!

I can't say enough amazing, wonderful things about Katie and her team! From my first initial meeting with Katie, I knew that she was going to be my wedding planner! After first initially hiring her for day-of-coordination, we later decided we wanted to work with her throughout the ENTIRE planning process! Katie was there to answer all of my questions and concerns, as well as all the MANY questions posed by relatives leading up to the wedding day. The day of the wedding I received countless comments from friends and family saying how amazing Katie and her team were!!! Katie is truly amazing and I don't think we can ever thank you enough!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Theresa Johnson · Married on 09/04/2019

Katie and Mel from Social Graces were perfect! Wouldn't have a wedding without them!

I don’t know what we would have done without Social Graces as our event planners! My daughter had all the details planned but execution is key the day of the wedding and something we didn’t want to worry about. And just like that, Katie and Mel stepped in to take care of everything! One month out, Social Graces took over the event with care and grace. They listened and attended to every detail. I am so grateful. Thank you for making my daughter’s wedding simply perfect!!!! 💗

Sent on 09/04/2019

Victoria Peele · Married on 09/01/2019

Social Graces Events provides a seamless experience. By far, the best investment we made for our wedding.

We worked with Katie and Mel for our wedding. This dream team made the entire month prior to the wedding and our wedding day completely seamless. From contacting our wedding vendors, putting together a timeline of events, running through our rehearsal, handling absolutely everything on the day of, making sure my dress was perfect, and even following up with us on the days after, Social Graces Events went above and beyond to ensure our experience was flawless. Katie was in constant contact with us, shared with us photos from our day, and her and her team think of every last detail. Our wedding day would never have been the same without you, Katie and Mel! Thank you for everything! We love you!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Sarah B · Married on 08/31/2019

Social Graces Events with Katie was the best decision!

Wow, where should we start? So we are a military couple and began our planning from several states away. Katie was always available to answer emails and phone calls when ever we had questions or concerns or were sending her our ideas. I sometimes have a hard time verbalizing ideas I have and Katie was extremely patient with me throughout the entire process. She helped suggest florists, DJ's, venue furniture, seating options and so much more. Being several states away Katie went to the vendors for us and got details and everything. She came up with a timeline for key dates and the entire day of to make it all flow smoothly. A good number of our guests have been to multiple weddings in the past several months and praised on how smoothly everything went and how easily the entire evening flowed, and Katie was behind it all. She went and got my husband coffee like 15 minutes before the ceremony!! She was simply amazing and we could not imagine having trusted our day to anyone else!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Katie Brennan · Married on 08/03/2019

The best decision we made!

Working with Katie from Social Graces was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process!! She was our month-of coordinator and made that last month such a breeze! Katie made sure that the rehearsal ran smoothly and ensured that we felt prepared and comfortable. I can't even imagine my wedding day without Katie being there to take care of everything. She coordinated a beautiful set up of our venue and made sure that every single detail was perfect. When we ran out of something we needed for the reception, she sent her team out to the store to replenish it without even letting me know that there was an issue! I will absolutely recommend Social Graces to every engaged couple that I know!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Bieler · Married on 07/27/2019

Katie is your perfect planner!

Katie is patient, kind, and everything you need in a wedding planner! While I was living on the west coast and trying to plan a wedding for the east coast, Katie truly saved us by staying organized and flexible during the entire planning process. She kept us on track consistently and made sure that we did not exclude a single detail! Even with the immense amount of planning for the USNA ceremony, she stayed calm and collected while helping us get approvals and details finalized. We are so happy we were able to work with her and would recommend a million times over. Thank you, Katie!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Colleen Coughlin · Married on 06/22/2019

Social Graces is a must have for any wedding!

Katie was THE BEST! She was highly organized and made my dream wedding come to fruition and run seamlessly all day and night. Katie went out of her way to listen to all my visions for my wedding and help with everything along the way. I don’t know what I would have done without her and feel so blessed to have gotten to work with she and Mel.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Carrie Rock · Married on 06/08/2019

Truly the BEST wedding planner!

Katie from Social Graces truly made all of my wedding dreams come to life. She is incredibly organized and made sure every detail was in order. Katie is so genuine and listens to your vision and helps coordinate everything with all of the vendors. I cannot thank her enough for being a major part in my magical day and would highly recommend her and her team to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Katie

Katie DeBor · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic, no one else can compare!

Social Graces Events was absolutely fantastic! Hiring Katie was the best decision I made during my wedding planning! I truly do not know what we would have done without her! She made the entire process so smooth and seamless! She is the sweetest kindest person and I could not of asked for a better wedding planner! She honestly makes you feel like an old friend right upon meeting her. I felt so comfortable with Katie and completely trusted her and her team with the details. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch and I know that was because of Katie and her team! I truly did not have to worry about a thing! I could go on and on about Katie but honestly do yourself a favor and hire her!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/11/2019

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding day!

We were on the fence about whether or not we needed to hire a coordinator, but when I talked to Katie I knew we had to work with her. And I am so glad we did!! From the beginning Katie was enthusiastic about my vision for the day and was always very responsive about everything. We chose the month-of coordination package and for that last month she was always on top of everything. It was so helpful and I had no idea how much I would need someone to help with the final push.

On our wedding day, I did not need to worry about a single thing. There was even a small snag with one of our other vendors and she handled everything seamlessly -- none of our guests ever knew about it and I did not need to lift a finger. Our day went so smoothly and everything was set up beautifully. Thank you Katie and Mel!!!

Social Graces Events 16
    Social Graces Events 17
    Social Graces Events 18
    Social Graces Events 19
    Sent on 06/19/2019

Kira Shaffir · Married on 05/10/2019

Beyond Expectations!

SG was more organized than I could even imagine! They made a wedding guide down to the minute to help the day go smoothly. They were flexible with meeting beforehand and wanted to genuinely be apart of the wedding planning process and the day of!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/04/2019

The best choice we made during wedding planning!

Working with Katie and the Social Graces team was the absolute best choice we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. She helped us through every planning decision down to the smallest details. The SG team was pivotal in making our wedding day the most perfect day ever. We didn't have to worry about a single thing because we knew we were in Katie's very capable hands. Throughout the year-long process she was always super responsive, above and beyond helpful and flexible, and just a fantastic person overall. We recommend Katie and the Social Graces team to anyone and everyone that will listen.

Social Graces Events 20
    Social Graces Events 21
    Social Graces Events 22
    Social Graces Events 23
    Sent on 05/20/2019

Cait · Married on 04/20/2019

So lucky to have found Kate and the entire team at Social Grace Events!!

I’m not even sure I can put into words how grateful we are to have used Social Grace Events, but here’s goes nothing!

From the moment we reached out to Katie we felt we were in amazing hands. She was SO excited to be a part of our day and we felt like the final piece of this wedding puzzle we were putting together was finally in place.

Our engagement was spent 2,500 miles from where our wedding would take place, but Katie never let us feel far away from the action. Her attention to detail, positive attitude, and willingness to go above and beyond made everything go so smoothly. Not a single detail was overlooked. Katie took our vision and executed it even better than we could have imagined. If you’re unsure that you need a planner, or know you do but aren’t sure who to use, then seriously do yourself a favor and work with Katie and her team at Social Graces. You’ll be so happy and relieved that you did!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Gould · Married on 01/19/2019

Look No Further!

I have had the pleasure of working with these wonderful ladies on multiple weddings and styled shoots. So organized, poised, and offer such a great luxurious quality. As a bride you just KNOW you're being cared for from the responsiveness to attention to detail. Not to mention, they are both so warm, friendly, and easy going :) TRUST them with your wedding planning for a smooth process!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Geisendaffer · Married on 11/03/2018

Katie was amazing, she ensured that our day went smoothly and everyone was in line. Every issue that popped up she handled right away.

A lot of venues coordinator will only stay till dinner, Katie will stay the entire to make sure everything goes off without a hitch and everything runs smoothly. She will stay even after you are gone to make sure that everything is cleaned up in an organized manner.

Sent on 11/11/2018