Smith & Murphy Events and Design House

Santa Barbara, CA View map
$7,500 Package Price

$7,500 Package Price

Smith & Murphy Events is a full-service wedding planning and design house, dedicated to turning the wedding of your dreams into a breathtaking chapter of your life. From whimsical weddings to glamorous soirees, our fifteen years of combined professional experience promises to deliver a day that will exceed your every expectation.

We are unique in that our marriage of expertise enables us not only to plan and coordinate every detail of your event, but also to design elements of your choosing, should you wish, from wedding invitations to floral arrangements and beyond. We have the innate ability to be as comprehensive of an agency as you desire, and a penchant for collaborating with external vendors to bring every detail of your vision to life.

We believe the wedding planning process should be fun! It should be collaborative, exciting, and memorable for all of the right reasons. We believe the destination is an extension of the journey, and strive to provide our clients with an experience that will be looked back upon with the happiest of memories.

We recognize the stress of planning a wedding and are here to alleviate your every worry by navigating the journey with and for you. We thank you for considering Smith & Murphy and hope to have the opportunity to be a part of your most special day!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$5,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$7,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Antonia
    Antonia Married on 08/27/2021

Wonderful Support System

This is a late review for our wedding in August because I wanted to photos to showcase Selina wonderful work. As a project manager and event planner, I am always organizing something and my wedding was the last thing I wanted to plan. Selina is not only highly organized but she is very creative and a great problem solver. I remember sitting in our walkthrough meeting and she caught things that I didn鈥檛 even think about. We were also blessed to have the additional support of her planner team to assist us with our venue鈥檚 event team. We basically had support for our support and they worked as a well oiled machine. I made it known that Selina was in charge because I completely trusted her with everything. Thank you again, Selina for everything! We are so grateful for you.
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 10/22/2020

Covid wedding

We were one of the few couples who decided to keep our original wedding date and venue. However we were told there would be no dancing, but Selina worked with the vendors to make it as fun as possible even with the restrictions. Selina came up with games we could play with our small group and it ended up being a big hit.

It was a perfect day and we can鈥檛 thank Selina and her team enough!
    Katie M. Married on 10/17/2020

Dream come true

Could not have done our wedding without Selina! She put so much heart and soul into helping me plan and make my vision come to life! She was very professional and went above and beyond to create the wedding of my dreams! I enjoyed every minute of our perfect day and am forever grateful for her making it happen!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Verenice & Austin
    42 photos 路 05/25/2019

Savoir Faire Catering Savoir Faire Catering Wedding Caterers

We worked with Smith & Murphy on a really incredible wedding this year. The bride and groom had a very specific esthetic and Krystle translated their vision beautifully! It was one of my favorite weddings of the year because the couple was just having so much FUN! You could tell they didn't have care in the world because everything was being managed perfectly and they didn't have to worry about a thing.

Society Jazz Society Jazz Wedding Bands

Society Jazz, is pleased to give our endorsement for this event professional!

Father Jerry Bellamy Father Jerry Bellamy Wedding Officiants

I highly endorse Krystle and Anna of Smith and Murphy here in Santa Barbara. They are life-long Santa Barbarans who worked their event and wedding wonders in the San Francisco area and we are now back to Santa Barbara. I will certainly share their contact information with my brides and grooms. Welcome home. Father Jerry

Santa Barbara Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
Location of (Smith & Murphy Events and Design House)
Los Angeles, CA, 90053