Camarillo, CA · Phone number

About Events By Tiffany J

Specializing in all things event related- from parties and showers to weddings. We work along side with some amazing vendors to make each event unique. We offer everything from day of coordination to full service design and planning, as well as decor rentals.

Follow Events By Tiffany J on

2n3a2751 copy

29 Reviews for Events By Tiffany J

• SEAN

Sean Decker · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Our Wedding ran like a production!

Tiffany was very outgoing and responsive which is what we needed to make sure our wedding had everything it needed on the day. It went off very smooth, and Tiffany ran the show like a production and kept everything running smoothly and on time. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Delaney

Delaney Willard · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding Day

I had the most amazing and perfect day because of Tiffany and her team. Everything came out better than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Amanda Smith · Married on 11/02/2019

Tiffany and her team are the best in the biz!

HOLY FREAKING COW. If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further, you've found her. There are not enough good words in the world to describe how amazing Tiffany is. I wish I could upload the letter I wrote her (I tried and its too long). All I can say is Tiffany is one of a kind. She goes above and beyond to make your event absolutely perfect and that's exactly what she did for my husband and I on our big day- which was met with plenty of little hiccups along the way, but with Tiffany at the helm, they just faded away into small little nothings. Our wedding venue was in an evacuation zone for a wildfire that sparked the week before our wedding date, I was stressing and worrying about it all day, but when I spoke to Tiffany- she took the time to calm my fears and reminded me that no matter what, what truly mattered was that at the end of the day my fiancé and I would be married. That really hit me and made me realize, that's absolutely true. Where we got married didn't matter. Luckily the fires were put out just in time, but nonetheless, that was exactly what a worried bride needed to hear at the time! When I found out (the day before our wedding) that my photographer was not going to be able to shoot my wedding, the first thing I did was call Tiffany and she advised me to get in contact with the back up photographers and if I wasn't happy with them, that she could find me a photographer in no time. Again- exactly what a panicking bride needed to hear! On my wedding day, I accidentally ripped my gown as I was getting dressed, which to probably anybody else, would cause a frenzy. I DIDN'T EVEN FLINCH. I asked one of my bridesmaids to find Tiffany, and she walked in like a knight in shining armor and SEWED MY GOWN BACK TOGETHER. THIS WOMAN IS SERIOUSLY A GOD SEND AND A COMPLETE ROCKSTAR. I wish I could leave my number here so that anyone could call or text me to personally talk about Tiffany, because I cannot say enough great things and I truly want anyone reading this to HIRE HER IMMEDIATELY because honestly, no-one is going to work harder for you. If you want a perfect wedding day, or any other type of event, YOU MUST GET TIFFANY ON YOUR TEAM!

Sent on 11/07/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Events By Tiffany J FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Milkshake Wedding Films
    Milkshake Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

Tiffany is such a treat to work with! Her attention to detail and listening to client's needs are second to none. She's wonderful at creating beautiful, memorable events and has a personality that is absolutely adorable.

• Jess Lauren Photography Wedding Photographers

Tiffany is wonderful to work with. She has a talent for creating beauty as well as extremely organized! Highly recommend!