1656 Orinda Ct., Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 Map · Phone number

About Jess Lauren Photography

I have one of the greatest jobs because I have the privilege of joining people in some of the greatest moments of their lives. As a photographer, I get to capture your joy, love, excitement and laughter forever.

When I was a bride myself, I wanted someone who would do more than just put me at ease. I wanted someone who would get to know us and our story, who would laugh and cry with us, and would care enough about each of the special moments in our day to take the time to capture them for us.

I love being a part of all life's big events -
engagements, pregnancies, births and sweet family time - but I thrive at weddings. Each aspect of your wedding helps tell the story of your love and I can't wait to join you in telling it, photographing each and every candid moment and memory for you to keep forever.

Follow Jess Lauren Photography on

2n3a3387 9 51 123204 1565227589
hiddenranch 75 51 123204 1565227615

7 Reviews for Jess Lauren Photography

Beth Allen · Married on 04/20/2019

Extremely talented and personable photographer

Jessica did our portraits a few months ago. They came out better than I would have imagined. She has an amazing artistic eye!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Dana

Dana Parlevliet · Married on 10/27/2018

You can trust Jess to capture your day

We had the pleasure of Jess photographing our wedding in October 2018! We started with an engagement shoot a few weeks before- which not only gave us some spectacular photos, it also gave us some practice posing and getting familiar with Jess. We are the shy types so it was a great ice-breaker and gave us more confidence. The day of our wedding Jess stayed with me and my bridesmaids, her partner went to my groom with his groomsmen while everyone got ready. She captured so many extra things I hadn't considered (specifically our invitations, rings, my dress, shoes and bouquet before the ceremony). Jess and her partner covered every angle of our ceremony, took fabulous formal photos of us with our families and captured every ounce of love with our giant bridal party (7 bridesmaids, 7 groomsmen, 3 jr bridesmaids & a ring bearer) As a result we have beautiful before photos with our parents, fun and light ceremony photos, formal family photos, romantic photos of my just my groom and I, and goofy photos with our giant bridal party - and that's before we got to our reception! We had sunset photos on a small yacht in the harbor, a handmade flower wall backdrop and lots and lots of dancing. With hundreds of absolutely amazing photos we've made the most beautiful wedding album for ourselves, parents and grandparents. We got so many complements on their friendliness and the proof is in the absolute beauty of our photos. You can trust Jess to capture your day. She captured the love and fun of our day and I am eternally grateful!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 05/20/2017

She's the best!

Jessica is an amazing person. She was our wedding photographer 2 1/2 years ago. Her mad skills as a photographer are obvious but it was her human side that really made the impression that she did. Jessica was thoughtful, kind, supportive and just real. Sounds so silly to say "real" but to experience her doing the engagement photos and take away the awkwardness of having to say "kiss again," "turn your head this way", "hand here," "look in each others eyes" we went from being a bit uncomfortable not knowing what to expect to laughing and having a good time. She took away the nerves and left us giddy and happy and in love when we started stressed and anxious etc.. The wedding day was no different. She's got it all figured out. She was everywhere! How did she do that? She knows what she is doing and she does an amazing job at it. You will feel well taken care of by Jessica. Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Jess Lauren Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3335.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4505.00
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Down Emery Lane Wedding Planners

Jess always has a big smile and is a pleasure to work with. Her work is light and airy and full of love.

• 1656 Orinda Ct. Thousand Oaks, 91362 See on map
    Location of (Jess Lauren Photography)