950 Enchanted Way #103, Simi Valley, CA 93065 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Unique Floral Designs

Proudly serving Southern California Brides for 15 Years.

katie shuler photography 2

75 Reviews for Unique Floral Designs

Unique Floral Designs 1
Unique Floral Designs 2

Marissa · Married on 08/19/2018

Couldn’t be happier with the floral at our wedding. Unique did an incredible job. They created exactly what I had imagined and more. Highly highly highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Unique Floral Designs 3

Megan · Married on 08/04/2018

I was married last weekend on a very hot and humid day. Our flowers lasted all day and the next day- and most of all they were absolutely stunning! We received so many compliments that the wedding looked like a fairytale, and that was due to Unique Floral Design. I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Sara · Married on 05/12/2018

I was about to do my own flowers for my wedding....with it being mothers day weekend, I figured it would be cheaper to go to downtown LA and just arrange them all myself.
    I am SO happy I decided not to do that lol.
    I decided 1 month prior that it would be too much work and after talking with my venue, they recommended Unique.
    Laurie, Heather, & team....THANK YOU. You provided me with flowers/arrangements that were EXACTLY what I asked for. There wasn't 1 thing that wasn't quite right. You exceeded my expectations and you completed my wedding vision. Thank you for being flexible, helpful, creative, and overall wonderful to work with!

Sent on 05/15/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Unique Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 151.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• K Rae Events
    K Rae Events Wedding Planners

I've worked on events with UFD for over 10 years now, and they never disappoint! The flowers are always exceptionally fresh. There style is innovative and they keep up with the latest trends. They have always exceeded expectations on EVERY event I've worked with them on.

• Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

The MOST gorgeous florals I've ever seen.....and these ladies are the sweetest EVER to work with! Many of my brides have chosen Unique Floral as their wedding florist. Professional, experienced ladies who will make it happen for your event!

• Hoste Events
    Hoste Events Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure to work with Unique Floral Designs and I have to say it is refreshing to work with a florist who gets so excited talking about the design of wedding florals. They can beautifully design florals that are traditionally romantic to embracing completely new ideas that will be uniquely specific to the couple themselves. I can't wait to see what is next!

• 950 Enchanted Way #103 Simi Valley, 93065 See on map