950 Enchanted Way #104, Simi Valley, CA 93065 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Unique Floral Designs

Proudly serving Southern California Brides for 15 Years.

Other couples have also viewed

• XO Bloom

79 Reviews for Unique Floral Designs

• Brittany

Brittany S. · Married on 10/18/2020

Magical flower arrangements

Thanks to COVID we went from a spring wedding to a fall wedding.. haven already chosen and paid for bridesmaids dresses, the tux’s and many other decorations I found myself overwhelmed transitioning the floral arrangements but Laurie patiently worked with me EVERY step of the way. She already had a great relationship with our coordinator and knew the venue like the back of her hand so my indecisiveness was the only complication for her. She is a true professional and took all of my worries in stride.. and let me say, she knocked the “modern fall” theme OUT OF THE PARK.
    I ended up taking most of the flowers home and using them as my ZOOM background for the week following the wedding. Not only was it simply stunning but I was also able to day dream about our wedding day during those long video calls.

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Mr. & Mrs. Lucas

Brixie · Married on 10/19/2019

Lots of Idea

they're great! very professional, know what they're doing, have worked several events at the venue (Calamigos Ranch in malibu) so they knew what could hold on the arbor, size & cost was right on point with the first appointment. they know what they're doing & offered different ideas like a backdrop for the wedding cake (doing the floral arrangement) using our frosted wine bottles with lights inside as a centerpiece for every table (cute to take home afterwards). they're very responsive & i had millions of pictures from pinterest; she said to just send it over & we trusted them to make it a magical day (which it was). beautifully arranged & well coordinated. they went to set up 3-4 hrs beforehand and came to the venue once it ended (@ 11pm) & took the arrangements down the same day.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie H. · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely incredible experience with Unique Floral Designs

Working with Unique Floral Designs was an absolute dream from start to finish. They truly MADE our wedding look fabulous and feel so, soo happy. I found a photo inspiration I wanted to recreate and they did that and MORE. From every email, conversation, meeting, mock up...to our wedding day...they were a breeze to work with and always put me at ease knowing they'd create a masterpiece at my wedding. All night, and for the weeks after our wedding we continue to hear how jaw dropping the flower were and it's all thanks to Heather's incredible work. I was blown away walking down the aisle and then again when entering our reception & I could not be happier!
    Without a doubt Unique is the florist to use - don't even look anywhere else.

Sent on 07/22/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Unique Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 100.00
    $ 151.00
    $ 5000
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

3 Real Weddings

• K Rae Events Wedding Planners

I've worked on events with UFD for over 10 years now, and they never disappoint! The flowers are always exceptionally fresh. There style is innovative and they keep up with the latest trends. They have always exceeded expectations on EVERY event I've worked with them on.

• Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

The MOST gorgeous florals I've ever seen.....and these ladies are the sweetest EVER to work with! Many of my brides have chosen Unique Floral as their wedding florist. Professional, experienced ladies who will make it happen for your event!

• Hoste Events Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure to work with Unique Floral Designs and I have to say it is refreshing to work with a florist who gets so excited talking about the design of wedding florals. They can beautifully design florals that are traditionally romantic to embracing completely new ideas that will be uniquely specific to the couple themselves. I can't wait to see what is next!

• 950 Enchanted Way #104 Simi Valley, CA, 93065 See on map
    By Appointment
    Location of (Unique Floral Designs)