Simply Delish

1 User photo

• Genia Mierop
    Amanda Married on 07/25/2020

Simply Delish is simply amazing

Vonnie rocks!!! Her cupcakes are amazing, that is huge coming from me, I bake... gourmet cupcakes... I was truly considering baking them myself and a friend recommended Simply Delish for the sweetheart cake. Well... I'm so thankful for the recommendation as now I know our guests will get to enjoy the best cake and cupcakes (other than mine of course, hehehe) around!!! Her attention to detail (ingredients) is impeccable and her suggestions on how to accommodate our guest list as well as matching our color scheme were greatly appreciated. Needless to say we left Simply Delish with full bellies, high on sugar and relieved that we found the best!!!
  • Timothy
    Timothy Married on 04/27/2019

The name says it all

Vonnie is simply delightful just like her desserts. We got more compliments on her cupcakes than anything else at our wedding. All of the desserts were gone before the night was over. Everything she made was SIMPLY DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lacy
    Lacy Married on 05/05/2018
    AMAZING!!! When we went to taste, for our wedding, Vonnie brought out a bunch of different flavors. They were all so good it was hard to choose. She was so nice and helpful. She helped us choose the best options for a large group. She kept our cake topper so we had one less thing to remember on the day of the wedding. She to be a e communicated with our florist, Susan at Sweet Lilacs, so we didn't have to be a middle man. She delivered everything right before the reception and set it all up. Everything not only tasted phenomenal but also looked absolutely gorgeous! Everyone raved about the cupcakes! I could not have been more happy with her work!

Events Extraordinaire Events Extraordinaire Wedding Planners

Simply Delish is an amazing bakery, with delicious and beautiful desserts. Their attention to detail and their wonderful customer service make working together a delight. I have worked with Simply Delish for a number of years, and have observed couples being very happy with the desserts for their weddings. I look forward to working with Simply Delish often!

365 S. Washington St Sonora, 95370
2095331177
Location of (Simply Delish)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding