Lincoln, CA 95648 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Sugar Cake Company

Thank you for your interest in Sugar Cake Company! My name is Jamie and I am the owner, baker and decorator at Sugar Cake Company. After making cakes in a commercial bakery for 13 years I decided to branch out on my own, which has enabled me to work from home doing what I love! I love desserts and I enjoy the journey baking can be. From designing a look and flavor a client will love to making the batter and frostings. Then delvering and setting up, and ending with clients and guests enjoying the look and taste of the creation. Thank you for stopping by and I hope to hear from you today!

Follow Sugar Cake Company on

68cab0cae34b6421 4 tier smooth buttercream and rosettes bambi
navy and white fondan
pink and gold 2 tie
Sugar Cake Company
tier smooth buttercream and rosettes bambi
dessert table
68cab0cae34b6421 4 tier smooth buttercream and rosettes bambi

12 Reviews for Sugar Cake Company

• Kathleen

Kathleen · Getting married on 08/04/2021

What more could you ask for!

Jamie created the most gorgeous cake ever for my family - in this case an over-the-top, impressive in every way, birthday cake. She is flexible, giving you exactly your heart's desire. Easy to work with, responds quickly, delivers as promised! What more could you ask for!

Sent on 04/22/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle Trueblood · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Great vendor to work with!!

Jamie was phenomenal to work with throughout the entire process. Ordered 12 dozen cupcakes for a wedding, several different flavors. She was communicative, worked with our needs, and made AMAZING cupcakes that guests are still talking about. Super reasonable price for such a great product.

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Kiersten

Kiersten · Married on 03/28/2020

Flawless cake that is absolutely delicious!

Jamie is absolutely wonderful! Not only are her cakes flawless, but they are SO delicious! We were supposed to be married at Catta Verdera on March 28, 2020, but COVID-19 had other plans. A week before our wedding, we were forced to postpone our event, which included putting our beautifully designed four-tier cake on hold, until November. Jamie has been extremely flexible, kind, and generous during this whole process. She was willing to keep our original order on hold, as well as make us an alternate two-tiered cake for our backyard ceremony that we planned last minute so we could still be married. She even delivered the cake to Yuba City (over 45 minutes away) and waived the delivery fee. Her cake was beautiful, elegant, flawless, and delicious! She customized two flavors for us – a “cookie monster” tier that included a cookie dough cake/filling with oreo buttercream, and a PB&J tier that included white cake with peanut butter buttercream and raspberry jam filing. Everyone loved it! We cannot wait to work with Jamie again in November and to see her continued amazing work with our four-tier original design. Thank you Jamie for making our day imperfectly perfect!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Sugar Cake Company FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Croquembouche
    Cupcakes
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

Real Weddings

• Lincoln, 95648 See on map
    Location of (Sugar Cake Company)