Sugar Cake Company Reviews

10 | Lincoln, CA

10 Reviews for Sugar Cake Company

• Michelle

Michelle Trueblood · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Great vendor to work with!!

Jamie was phenomenal to work with throughout the entire process. Ordered 12 dozen cupcakes for a wedding, several different flavors. She was communicative, worked with our needs, and made AMAZING cupcakes that guests are still talking about. Super reasonable price for such a great product.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Ranjeeta · Married on 09/01/2018

Jamie is an absolute wonder to work with. She made everything very easy for us and I loved how everything turned out for our wedding. We got to try cupcake flavors first which was so much fun! Jamie was very responsive and on time. She set up a beautiful cake/cupcake table. I highly recommend Jamie!

Sent on 09/09/2018
  • I

Inez · Married on 04/14/2017

Jamie did an amazing job on our wedding cake. It looked like it came out of a magazine and it was delicious. Everyone loved how moist and flavorful it was. Very elegant and she designed it exactly how I wanted it. I will definitely be ordering more cakes from her in the future!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2016

I met Jamie at a bridal show at our venue. We had already booked our baker at that time, but after the show we received a call stating our baker had retired. I was so glad I got the pleasure of meeting Jamie and tasting a few of her samples at the show. Her cakes were so delicious. I told my fiance and we scheduled a tasting with Jamie. She had so many delicious sounding choices to choose from it was hard to pick 6 to actually taste. After tasting 6 amazing cupcakes we couldn’t narrow it down to just one flavor for our cake, so we emailed Jamie and asked her about having multiple flavors of cake at our wedding, which she accommodated without hesitation. The cakes were delicious on our wedding day and every guest was so impressed by the presentation and the flavor. Our cake not only tasted amazing, but Jamie made our cake look EXACTLY like the picture we had emailed her. Our cake was perfect thanks to Jamie and we will be highly recommending her to everyone we know.

Sent on 11/02/2016
  • Michelle & Bruce

Michelle · Married on 10/17/2015

If I could give a billion stars to this business I certainly would. I found Jamie and the Sugar Cake Company on Wedding Wire and I am so happy I did! After shopping around with other cake vendors in the area, and not being very impressed, I was getting discouraged. I found Jamie and emailed her and she got right back to me and we booked a tasting asap. I was blown away at the quality of her cakes. So delicious and decadent and yummy!!! And Jamie was a joy to work with. Very helpful and communicated well and it was just a wonderful, professional, stress free experience. I felt so much better knowing our cake was in the hands of Jamie! She delivered and set up the flowers on the cake on the big day and it was quite simply put the star of the wedding! So many people commented on how good it was. I even ate a big piece for breakfast the next day! You will not regret booking your special cakes with Sugar Cake Co. Jamie's wonderful confections make everything just a little sweeter!

Sent on 10/23/2015
  • F

Melissa · Married on 05/30/2015

She did an AMAZING job!!!! Definitely the best cake we have ever had! It was BEAUTIFUL and more amazing then we could have ever asked for! Any bride (or person) would be so lucky to have one of Jamie's cakes at their wedding or special event.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Caitlin · Married on 10/10/2014

Amazing! She is professional talented personable talented talented talented. The most amazing cakes I have ever had!
    I will forever be coming back to her for any cake or dessert needs.
    Amazing!!!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Nikole · Married on 09/05/2014

GORGEOUS. BEAUTIFUL. EXACTLY what we were looking for. Jamie listened to what we wanted and made it more perfect than i could have imagined. Very reasonably priced, and the cake is delicious. Not your normal wedding cake. So tasty and adorable. Will be using her for all of our cakes in the future!

Sent on 09/12/2014
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 08/25/2017

Jamie worked with me even when I was completely indecisive. I had a vision in my head that I was not able to articulate and she nailed it! I must have sent her ten pictures of cakes I liked and she somehow managed to pull it all together and give me the cake of my dreams. Plus...the flavors! I can't tell you how many people told me "I even ate the fondant!" No one ever eats the fondant. I was a very happy bride and my dad (the wedding cake connoisseur) was in pure heaven. Thank you Jamie for everything!!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Emiley · Married on 07/01/2017

Jamie was such an incredible person to work with. She met with us so we could do a tasting, took every little detail into consideration, and everything looked beyond perfect on the day of our wedding. Our cake and cupcakes tasted incredible, she did all of the set up, and eveyone enjoyed her work!

Sent on 07/12/2017