It's All About The Details

Sacramento, CA View map

“It’s All About The Details” is a baker in the greater Sacramento, California area and a family owned business. It is our goal to bring your vision to life. We ask specific questions to understand our clients taste in order to provide a cake that reflects their personal taste.

“It’s All About The Details” provides cakes and other desserts that are prepared fresh with quality ingredients. We can create cakes, cupcakes, cookies, pastries, and groom’s cakes for your special day. We offer private custom designed cake tastings, consultations, delivery, and set up for a stress-free experience. It is our goal to meet your needs which can include fresh fruit, organic, local products and gluten-free options to client specifications.

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

• Cristine
    Cristine L. Married on 06/20/2020

Her cake was spectacular!!! She completely met my expectations for beauty and deliciousness.

I saw her beautiful cakes on line and was intrigued so I called to ask if she could do a baby shower cake. Of course she could and it more than met my expectations for beauty and design. She did exactly what I asked for. The shower date changed twice and she never flinched so I very relieved. Please give her a call for any cake needs.
  • Julia
    Julia Married on 05/30/2020

1st birthday and wedding cake

On top of having Aleta make our wedding cake we asked her to make our sons first birthday cupcakes and smash cake. Omg these the star of the birthday lol. We got so many compliments on how delicious the cupcakes were people even asked to take one home lol. Aleta is amazing and works with you to make your dreams come true. I can’t wait to see our wedding cake. We ordered dark chocolate cake with caramel filling and caramel buttercream. Best Cake we’ve ever had in our life. Thank you Aleta ! :)
  • Uylee
    Uylee D. Married on 01/18/2020

Beautiful, Delicious, Professional and all Details Covered!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for my delicious dessert bar!! It was a true hit at our Bridal
    Shower! I gave you my vision, and you came through more amazingly than I imagined! Everything was SO delicious, SO beautiful and SO detailed! Everyone loved it and I’ll be definitely asking for your Services again!! I’m totally satisfied!!

All the best,
    Uylee

It's All About The Details's reply:

Uylee, Your bridal shower was absolutely beautifu, you thought of every detail. I was honored to provide treats for your guests.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

AG Cake Studio AG Cake Studio Wedding Cakes

Very experienced and wonderful to work with!

Sacramento, CA, 95624
(916) 475-4300
Location of (It's All About The Details)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding