It's All About The Details Reviews

It's All About The Details 6
It's All About The Details 7

Mariah Anderson 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Rebekah鈥檚 Baby Shower

I know and love Aleta personally, and have always admired her hard work and skills at her business. So when it came time to celebrate our new addition, i could not wait to to get our very own personalized cake from Aleta. I was very specific in what we wanted as far as details and flavor. Aleta鈥檚 work and creativity was perfect. The cake was delicious 馃い and we could not have been more grateful for all the love you put into our cake 馃槉.

It's All About The Details 12

Theresa Sarinana 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding cake and great service

She was great to work with very enlightening and stress free. Very understanding.

Tarryn 路 Married on 09/02/2018

Very kind lady, really cares about your love story and wha you want for your cake. Very professional and highly recommend. Delicious cake and cupcakes!

It's All About The Details 13

Melissa 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Aleta did an amazing job with my wedding cake! It was absolutely amazing! I took her pieces of my vision and she brought it to life. I was in love with my cake and definitely took a moment to myself to simply stare at it and admire how lovely it looked. I would definitely say think no more and choose it's all about the details for your cake needs.

Sent on 05/26/2018

It's All About The Details's reply:

Melissa, it was such a pleasure to work with you both.

Erik 路 Married on 03/14/2018

Aleta is one of the greatest persons i have ever had thw pleasure to do business with her cupcakes were super delicious amd thw cacke as well i will caller again to make any other cakes

Sent on 03/19/2018

It's All About The Details's reply:

Erik & Laura, you were a pleasure to work with.

Laura 路 Married on 03/14/2018

Aleta was an absolute joy to work with. I had a hard time just getting someone to respond to my inquiries but she responded quickly and was happy to accommodate what we were looking for. The cake was so delicious!! Everyone was talking about it later. I would definitely consider working with her for all your cake needs.

Sent on 03/28/2018
    It's All About The Details 14

It's All About The Details's reply:

Laura, you and Erik were so delightful to work with. I fell in love with you two, your love story and just the way you both interacted together. It was a true honor to provide your wedding cake & cupcakes.
  • thyken

Maggie 路 Married on 12/31/2017

Aleta is sweeter than her amazing cake! (If that's possible)

My fiance and I initially were not expecting to go the traditional cake route--I'm actually not a cake person myself. Because we got married on NYE (holiday season), we wanted to support a small business. After initial conversations with a couple of places, we landed on Aleta. She was warm, responsive and very, very thoughtful.

Aleta gave us a beautiful tasting--she asked us questions prior to ensure she'd have options we'd like. She even surprised us with a couple of flavors we never would have thought of but absolutely loved! By the way--champagne buttercream is TO DIE FOR! We confirmed what we'd like the cake to look like and Aleta meticulously noted every detail to ensure the final product was what we wanted.

Not only did we have our tasting, but Aleta also met up with me (at MY office) on another occasion to confirm the colors used on the cake. She went above and beyond to ensure that I was absolutely happy with what we'd come up with.

The final product was beyond! It was delicious--yes, I even ate some!--and our guests loved it! The color of the cake matched the topper perfectly and was a sweet end to our meal. I cannot wait to see our cake-cutting pictures!

I've never bought a cake of this magnitude, so I do not have a way of comparing, but if you want a vendor who will give you their complete attention and ensure your happiness, It's All About The Details is a guarantee!

Sent on 01/21/2018

It's All About The Details's reply:

Maggie & Brandon you were a delight to work with. Its All About the Details considers it an honor to be selected to provide a wedding cake for a couples special day. Thank you for the privilege. ~Aleta

Ceci 路 Married on 10/22/2017

My husband & I were so happy with our beautiful cake on our wedding day, October 22, 2017. Our cake had butterfinger (which is my fav) and chocolate berries with a vanilla cream moose filling. With the picture it explains how gorgeous Aleta makes her cakes. She puts in the time to create beautiful & delicious cakes. I am forever grateful for her talent & kindness. Thank you 鈥淚t鈥檚 All about the Details鈥

Sent on 03/13/2018
    It's All About The Details 15

It's All About The Details's reply:

Thank you! Your cake was a team creation, your vision, your favorite flavors and your design. I had the privilege of bringing it all together.

Adrienne 路 Married on 10/21/2017

It was such a pleasure having Aleta help with our cake/cupcakes. She took my vision and made it a reality plus more! The entire family is incredible and when you talk with Aleta you will realize how much she genuinely cares about YOUR vision! If I could rate out of 10 I would rate 20. More than happy with everything!! Thank you !!!!!

Sent on 07/01/2018

It's All About The Details's reply:

Adrienne, it was our pleasure to share in making you and Adam's wedding a very happy day.

Ricki 路 Married on 09/16/2017

The cake was amazing, it was delicious and looked stunning and beautiful. It's all about the details created the cake I had envisioned perfectly. Not only did I love the cake but my guests did as well. I even had someone who didn't like lemon flavor cake say to me they absolutely loved the lemon flavor cake that it's all about the details had made. I am impressed and so happy with my wedding cake.

It's All About The Details 16

Michelle 路 Married on 09/09/2017

We absolutely LOVED our wedding cake!! We went with a butter cake with salted carmel filling and vanilla buttercreme frosting!! It was by far the BEST cake we had ever tried! Our guests all loved the cake. Our engaged friend adored the cake, and wants it at her wedding, as well. We can't wait to eat it a year from now! If you want a phenomenal wedding cake use them!

Sent on 09/24/2017

It's All About The Details's reply:

You two were delightful! Thank you so much for the great review. I get to do what I love with and for lovely people like the two of you.

DEANNA 路 Married on 06/24/2017

Cake was ABSOLUTELY AWESOME....Beautifully Crafted yet super Yummy!! Blinged out as requested & surpassed every expectation!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Mia 路 Married on 06/09/2017

She's amazing. Everybody loved the appearance and taste.

Batman and Tinker 路 Married on 04/29/2017

Aleta blew us away!!! Not only was she a delight to work with, but the cake was DELICIOUS!!! And we didn't ask for just any cake...we had a very specific request...and it wasn't easy...or at least we thought. But Aleta made it come to life and she far exceeded our expectations!!! Our friends and family are still raving over it!!! Highly, HIGHLY recommend...prices were great, quality was incredible, responsiveness was perfection. I plan on order little snacks here and there to help my cravings and I am not big on sweets. However, she makes the most moist cakes I have ever had.

She is here to please and will never disappoint.

Batman and Tinker Bell

Sent on 06/26/2017

It's All About The Details's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and fir taking the time to review my service!

Sonia 路 Married on 03/17/2017

Aleta did beyond an amazing job with the cake! It was elegant and so delicious! She was always so welcoming and did everything we had wanted to personalize the cake and truly make it ours. I would definitely recommend her to anyone for any event! Such a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

It's All About The Details's reply:

Thank you so much! You had a beautiful family wedding.

Roselle 路 Married on 03/14/2017

If you don't wanna stress over your wedding cake, look no further. Aleta is the best. I didn't have time to meet her in person so we did all communications through mail and phone calls/texts. She was very responsive and was always willing to give me what I want. The cake was amazing!!!!! It was beautiful. My guests said so too!!! Thank you Aleta. I'm so glad to have your business!

Myra 路 Married on 02/15/2017

It was an amazing experience. The cake was beautiful and placed perfectly. Taste was the ultimate. Will definitely use this vendor again.

Myra 路 event on: 02/15/2015

Wonderful person easy to work with.

Lisa 路 Married on 01/28/2017

Aleta was so easy to work with and extremely professional. We had a last minute change to our order and she didn't even sigh over it. The cake was beautiful, looked just like the picture and was delicious. And no one beat her price! We will use All About the Details again!

Kelley 路 Married on 11/19/2016

We LOVED the cake. It looked perfect, tasted better than we could have imagined and was such a perfect compliment to our entire theme. The entire wedding day came together in a way that I never thought was possible and the cake was a highlight for both of us.

Working with Aleta from start to finish was so easy and she got our vision immediately. We tried a TON of other cake bakers and just did not like any of them. Once we tried the cakes that Aleta made for us, the decision was made - we HAD to work with her. Our finished product was so perfect and was the finishing touch for our wedding.

Nancy 路 Married on 10/15/2016

Aleta the wedding cake you made for my brothers wedding was a big hit. We got many compliments on how moist and delicious it was. One person told me she does not like cake but loved yours . Thank you for adding delight to their special day.
    Nancy

Sent on 08/07/2017

It's All About The Details's reply:

Thank you Nancy for your kind words, providing a cake for your brothers wedding was truly my privilege.
  • U

Uylee 路 Married on 06/26/2016

I called Aleta and verbally described the type of cake I wanted to have made for my son and daughter-in-law. It was a type of cake she never heard of before. I described it, sent her photos, and she went to work. And boy did she go to work!!!!! That cake was the BEST! It looked BETTER than the photo I sent her, and the taste was exquisite!! She went over and beyond to take care of us and I was so happy! Thank you! We highly recommend her services. This wasn't for a wedding, it was actually for an anniversary cake :-)

• Andrea

Andrea 路 Married on 06/25/2016

"THE CAKE WAS DELICIOUS!" Aleta from All About the Details is extremely easy to work with, very professional, and she helped make our big day as stress-free as possible. We had a cake tasting, a follow-up tasting, and ordered our wedding cake from her. We choose a 3-tiered cake to feed 125 people. We went with a butter-cake with lemon/raspberry/cheesecake filling, and buttercream frosting. She is extremely flexible, and accommodating. She assessed my husband and I by phone to determined our favorite desserts, and she brought several different samples for us to choose from. It was all so good, and the cakes were so moist! I can't really capture in words the delight my mouth tasted, but trust me it was good! She was able to replicate the photo of the cake we chose which consisted of ribbon trim, sequin mesh, and a monogram letter. Everyone who tried it LOVED the cake. And to top it all off her prices were extremely reasonable. This will not be the last time I use this vendor, if I have to order a cake again for any event I will be contacting her. Overall; positive experience, BEST CAKE EVER, unbeatable price for a wedding cake, very professional, and responsive, and I will be using her again.

Eve 路 Married on 05/27/2016

Aleta from "It's All About The Details" was great to work with! My groom wanted a custom groomscake and as a surprise I decided to go ahead and get that ordered for him. I had send a photo of Stewie Griffin (from Family Guy, that's his favorite tv show) to Aleta and she had no qualms about doing it! She was very prompt with emails, phone calls and texts. The cake got delivered on time and in one piece and looked fantastic! My groom was so surprised and happy! Thanks so much, Aleta!