It's All About The Details Reviews

It's All About The Details 6
It's All About The Details 7

Suddenly Events · Married on 06/29/2019

Moore Wedding

Working with Aleta was a wonderful experience. The cake was absolutely goregous all 4 layers were different flavors base on the bride and groom favorite foods. We cannot wait until the next event so "Its All About the Details", can design the cake. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    It's All About The Details 21

It's All About The Details's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with your team. As coordinators you were extremely professional and easily accessible. The venue for the Moore wedding was beautiful and tastefully decorated. I look forward to our next event together.

Mrs B · Married on 04/28/2019

Delicious and wonderful!

We couldn’t be happier with the cake we chose. It was not only beautiful but tasted fantastic!! The lemon flavor was perfectly tart and had the right amount of sweetness. The Italian merengue gave it the right balance of creamy sweetness. The service was superb. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a fabulous cake for their special event.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Mariah Anderson · Married on 10/27/2018

Rebekah’s Baby Shower

I know and love Aleta personally, and have always admired her hard work and skills at her business. So when it came time to celebrate our new addition, i could not wait to to get our very own personalized cake from Aleta. I was very specific in what we wanted as far as details and flavor. Aleta’s work and creativity was perfect. The cake was delicious 🤤 and we could not have been more grateful for all the love you put into our cake 😊.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    It's All About The Details 22

Theresa Sarinana · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding cake and great service

She was great to work with very enlightening and stress free. Very understanding.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Tarryn · Married on 09/02/2018

Very kind lady, really cares about your love story and wha you want for your cake. Very professional and highly recommend. Delicious cake and cupcakes!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    It's All About The Details 23

Shelby · Married on 06/23/2018

Aleta was AMAZING. We knew right away when we tasted her cakes that she was the person we wanted to make our cake. Not only was she professional and responsive, but she was warm and welcoming and always ensured that we were on the same page with every small detail. She was so excited for us and we truly felt like she was a part of our special day from the beginning. From the first tasting where she welcomed Cody and me into her home and amazed us with her cakes, she was a delight to work with. She even welcomed my parents into her home after we could not stop raving about the cakes. She knew exactly the vision and look that we wanted and she ensured that everything was perfect and conformed to it, down to the flower placement and jewels on the frosting. She went out of her way to make sure that we did not lift a finger when it came to the cake. After the wedding, we had so many guests rave about the cake and cupcakes and say that when they went back for seconds, all the cupcakes were gone! I highly recommend Aleta and her DELICIOUS cakes. No other cakes compare. Thank you, Aleta, for making our dream cake and bringing out vision to light!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    It's All About The Details 24
    It's All About The Details 25
    It's All About The Details 26
    It's All About The Details 27

It's All About The Details's reply:

Shelby & Cody thank you for your generous and very kind review. I have to tell you, I've done a lot of weddings in my time, yours was definitely one I wanted to join and stay. The warmth of your family, the home, the backyard venue the excitement & anticipation was filled with love. We wish you much happiness for years to come.

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Aleta did an amazing job with my wedding cake! It was absolutely amazing! I took her pieces of my vision and she brought it to life. I was in love with my cake and definitely took a moment to myself to simply stare at it and admire how lovely it looked. I would definitely say think no more and choose it's all about the details for your cake needs.

Sent on 05/26/2018

It's All About The Details's reply:

Melissa, it was such a pleasure to work with you both.

Debbie · event on 05/18/2018

Our anniversary cake was just perfect. It was beautiful and the dark chocolate cake soaked in Kahlua was amazing!! It topped off a special occasion. Thank you so much Aleta @itsallaboutthedetailz

The Imhof’s

Sent on 05/22/2018

Nicolle · event on 05/12/2018

Aleta is very satisfaction-oriented. She wants to make her customer’s vision realized. And she definitely scored with our cake!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Mr. & Mrs. · event on 05/04/2018

On 5/5/2018 my family threw my Husband and I a surprise 17th Anniversary Party. I am Gluten Free, my husband is not. Aleta's Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Cake with Milk Chocolate Buttercream is amazing. So rich, creamy and delicious. My husband does not like gluten free anything but he loved this cake. He said it taste like a normal cake, LOL. Aleta is a true professional. On top of being delicious her cake was absolutely beautiful with the most beautiful flowers surrounding the cake. A+ presentation! I thank my family for choosing "It's All About The Details" and I thank you Aleta for making my 17th Anniversary even more special.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Erik · Married on 03/14/2018

Aleta is one of the greatest persons i have ever had thw pleasure to do business with her cupcakes were super delicious amd thw cacke as well i will caller again to make any other cakes

Sent on 03/19/2018

It's All About The Details's reply:

Erik & Laura, you were a pleasure to work with.

Laura · Married on 03/14/2018

Aleta was an absolute joy to work with. I had a hard time just getting someone to respond to my inquiries but she responded quickly and was happy to accommodate what we were looking for. The cake was so delicious!! Everyone was talking about it later. I would definitely consider working with her for all your cake needs.

Sent on 03/28/2018
    It's All About The Details 28

It's All About The Details's reply:

Laura, you and Erik were so delightful to work with. I fell in love with you two, your love story and just the way you both interacted together. It was a true honor to provide your wedding cake & cupcakes.
  • thyken

Maggie · Married on 12/31/2017

Aleta is sweeter than her amazing cake! (If that's possible)

My fiance and I initially were not expecting to go the traditional cake route--I'm actually not a cake person myself. Because we got married on NYE (holiday season), we wanted to support a small business. After initial conversations with a couple of places, we landed on Aleta. She was warm, responsive and very, very thoughtful.

Aleta gave us a beautiful tasting--she asked us questions prior to ensure she'd have options we'd like. She even surprised us with a couple of flavors we never would have thought of but absolutely loved! By the way--champagne buttercream is TO DIE FOR! We confirmed what we'd like the cake to look like and Aleta meticulously noted every detail to ensure the final product was what we wanted.

Not only did we have our tasting, but Aleta also met up with me (at MY office) on another occasion to confirm the colors used on the cake. She went above and beyond to ensure that I was absolutely happy with what we'd come up with.

The final product was beyond! It was delicious--yes, I even ate some!--and our guests loved it! The color of the cake matched the topper perfectly and was a sweet end to our meal. I cannot wait to see our cake-cutting pictures!

I've never bought a cake of this magnitude, so I do not have a way of comparing, but if you want a vendor who will give you their complete attention and ensure your happiness, It's All About The Details is a guarantee!

Sent on 01/21/2018

It's All About The Details's reply:

Maggie & Brandon you were a delight to work with. Its All About the Details considers it an honor to be selected to provide a wedding cake for a couples special day. Thank you for the privilege. ~Aleta

Ceci · Married on 10/22/2017

My husband & I were so happy with our beautiful cake on our wedding day, October 22, 2017. Our cake had butterfinger (which is my fav) and chocolate berries with a vanilla cream moose filling. With the picture it explains how gorgeous Aleta makes her cakes. She puts in the time to create beautiful & delicious cakes. I am forever grateful for her talent & kindness. Thank you “It’s All about the Details”

Sent on 03/13/2018
    It's All About The Details 29

It's All About The Details's reply:

Thank you! Your cake was a team creation, your vision, your favorite flavors and your design. I had the privilege of bringing it all together.

Adrienne · Married on 10/21/2017

It was such a pleasure having Aleta help with our cake/cupcakes. She took my vision and made it a reality plus more! The entire family is incredible and when you talk with Aleta you will realize how much she genuinely cares about YOUR vision! If I could rate out of 10 I would rate 20. More than happy with everything!! Thank you !!!!!

Sent on 07/01/2018

It's All About The Details's reply:

Adrienne, it was our pleasure to share in making you and Adam's wedding a very happy day.

Ricki · Married on 09/16/2017

The cake was amazing, it was delicious and looked stunning and beautiful. It's all about the details created the cake I had envisioned perfectly. Not only did I love the cake but my guests did as well. I even had someone who didn't like lemon flavor cake say to me they absolutely loved the lemon flavor cake that it's all about the details had made. I am impressed and so happy with my wedding cake.

Sent on 10/01/2017
    It's All About The Details 30

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2017

We absolutely LOVED our wedding cake!! We went with a butter cake with salted carmel filling and vanilla buttercreme frosting!! It was by far the BEST cake we had ever tried! Our guests all loved the cake. Our engaged friend adored the cake, and wants it at her wedding, as well. We can't wait to eat it a year from now! If you want a phenomenal wedding cake use them!

Sent on 09/24/2017

It's All About The Details's reply:

You two were delightful! Thank you so much for the great review. I get to do what I love with and for lovely people like the two of you.

Lisa · event on 09/08/2017

I made a late request to have a cake made by "It's All About the Details" in celebration of my mother's 80th Birthday as I had seen beautiful cakes from this caterer/baker online and she did not disappoint. The cake was amazing and my mother was very happy! ??????????????

Sent on 09/18/2017

It's All About The Details's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I happen to think the world of Miss Virgil. She is an icon.

DEANNA · Married on 06/24/2017

Cake was ABSOLUTELY AWESOME....Beautifully Crafted yet super Yummy!! Blinged out as requested & surpassed every expectation!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Sent on 06/27/2017

Mia · Married on 06/09/2017

She's amazing. Everybody loved the appearance and taste.

Sent on 06/23/2017
  • U

Uylee's · event on 06/04/2017

I absolutely LOVE our cake!!!!!! Not only was it delicious, but it was so detailed and beautiful!!!! The edible butterflies were adorable. My children visiting from abroad loved it!!!! Thank you!!! I will continue to recommend you!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Rachel · event on 05/29/2017

The cheesecake and gluten free chocolate ganache cake for our housewarming were fantastic!! The cheesecake was just perfect. The chocolate ganache is hands down the best I've ever had and better yet the cake was gluten free and tasted great.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Thank you so much!!

Dee · event on 05/25/2017

I ordered a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting & filling. It was delicious!!! You could taste the quality & love in that cake. I loved the details & that Aleta accommodated our request. A big THANKS!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2017

It's All About The Details's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my service! It is greatly appreciated. Congratulations to Aaron!

Batman and Tinker · Married on 04/29/2017

Aleta blew us away!!! Not only was she a delight to work with, but the cake was DELICIOUS!!! And we didn't ask for just any cake...we had a very specific request...and it wasn't easy...or at least we thought. But Aleta made it come to life and she far exceeded our expectations!!! Our friends and family are still raving over it!!! Highly, HIGHLY recommend...prices were great, quality was incredible, responsiveness was perfection. I plan on order little snacks here and there to help my cravings and I am not big on sweets. However, she makes the most moist cakes I have ever had.

She is here to please and will never disappoint.

Batman and Tinker Bell

Sent on 06/26/2017

It's All About The Details's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and fir taking the time to review my service!