Lincoln, CA 95648 Map · Phone number

About Kathy's Little Cakery

Welcome to Kathy's Little Cakery where I create beautiful custom made cakes and cupcakes with unique attention to detail, color, and design. All of my cakes are baked to order using the finest quality ingredients to ensure they taste just as good as they look.

Email: kathyslittlecakery@gmail.com

img4515
img4466

4 Reviews for Kathy's Little Cakery

Alexandra · Married on 03/29/2015

My husband and I requested a pretty detailed and slightly unusual design for our cake, and it came out stunning! The flavors were absolutely fantastic - it was hard to just pick a few! Kathy worked with our schedule to have the cake be a grand reveal for the reception, and everyone was completely wow-ed. Kathy was also very accommodating in scheduling meetings and tastings with us while we were nailing down what we wanted for the cake. Next time I need a cake for an event, I'm definitely coming back to Kathy for seconds.

Sent on 04/16/2015

K. · Married on 06/14/2013

Kathy did an amazing job on our wedding cake!! My husband and I couldnt be happier. Everyone was talking about how gorgeous the cake was in our pictures and our guests loved the variety of flavors. Kathy is wonderful to work with and we would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/29/2013

Keri · Married on 07/30/2011

Kathy did a cake for my sons Wedding and it was AMAZING! Her vision and attention to detail is out of this world. Not only was the cake exaclty what the bride and groom wanted, it tasted deliciouse too! Kathy is my go to girl for cakes, she has also done several birthday party cakes for me as well and every time I am blown away. Kathy has an eye for beauty and I don't how but she even makes fondant taste good!!!

Sent on 08/21/2013