Kathy's Little Cakery Reviews

4 | Lincoln, CA

4 Reviews for Kathy's Little Cakery

Alexandra · Married on 03/29/2015

My husband and I requested a pretty detailed and slightly unusual design for our cake, and it came out stunning! The flavors were absolutely fantastic - it was hard to just pick a few! Kathy worked with our schedule to have the cake be a grand reveal for the reception, and everyone was completely wow-ed. Kathy was also very accommodating in scheduling meetings and tastings with us while we were nailing down what we wanted for the cake. Next time I need a cake for an event, I'm definitely coming back to Kathy for seconds.

Sent on 04/16/2015

K. · Married on 06/14/2013

Kathy did an amazing job on our wedding cake!! My husband and I couldnt be happier. Everyone was talking about how gorgeous the cake was in our pictures and our guests loved the variety of flavors. Kathy is wonderful to work with and we would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/29/2013

Marni · event on: 11/12/2011

We gave Kathy a fabric swatch with the colors and designs that we liked and she made a one of a kind, creative and beautiful cake. But that's not all...It tasted so amazing. We had the Almond flavor. The cake was moist and delicious. I highly recommend Kathy's Little Cakery.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Keri · Married on 07/30/2011

Kathy did a cake for my sons Wedding and it was AMAZING! Her vision and attention to detail is out of this world. Not only was the cake exaclty what the bride and groom wanted, it tasted deliciouse too! Kathy is my go to girl for cakes, she has also done several birthday party cakes for me as well and every time I am blown away. Kathy has an eye for beauty and I don't how but she even makes fondant taste good!!!

Sent on 08/21/2013