Signature Eventx

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,800 Most Popular Price

We Are The Party Professionals!

If you’re looking for a wedding DJ + Emcee that will get your guests up and dancing, then look no further than Signature Eventx!

Based in Houston, we’re a group of experienced DJs and emcees who know how to get a party started, and keep it going all night! Working over 150 weddings per year throughout the great state of Texas, we are confident to say that entertainment is WHAT WE DO!

We’re not your average entertainment team. Our DJ/emcee duo work together to hype your crowed and get everyone on the dance floor all night long. Our DJs pride ourselves in playing the best music for your event and our emcee’s are known for engaging with your guests and making sure they have a night that they will talk about for years to come.

www.signatuereventx.com

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$2,500

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Karaoke
Photobooth
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$45

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Message vendor

• Nancy
    Nancy G. Getting married on 08/20/2022

Outstanding, fun, professional

Hired in a recommendation for our fashion show and hit the jackpot! Great service, communication and most of all professional yet super fun. The ladies had a fabulous time!
    Mattie L. Married on 06/11/2022

Absolutely amazing!

Michael and his team were absolutely amazing!! I was nervous trying to find a DJ, and Signature Eventx was suggested by my wedding coordinator and I AM SO GLAD I booked them! The dance floor was packed the entire night!! The DJ knew exactly what to play to keep people dancing and was happy to play a few song request we had. Michael is the best hype man! He was out on the dance floor and everyone LOVED HIM! I had so many guests comment on how amazing he was and I even got so texts the next day saying “your DJ was awesome”
    Book them and you’ll have no worries about music for your big day!! Seriously, I’ll never get over fun the day was and it’s because of them! Thank you Signature Eventx for being part of our day and helping us make memories that’ll last forever!
  • Heather
    Heather D. Married on 04/30/2022

Wedding Entertainment

Michael and Durell were so amazing! They even had Adam’s mother out there dancing! I’ve heard from multiple guests how much they loved Signature Eventx. They do everything in their power to make your event memorable.
  • illustration stars

39 photos · 05/18/2019

Deals

Signature Eventx 1
Discount

Thank you to all who serve our country and community! When want to recognize you and provide a 10% Discount when you book with Signature Eventx

Laced with Grace Laced with Grace Wedding Planners

Signature Eventx is astounding and SO professional! They are truly one of the best in the industry. The whole team is SO fun, caring, passionate and they all deliver exactly what they stand for in their mission. One of the number one vendors I tell my Brides that all their guest will remember at the end of the night is the DJ and when you have Signature Eventx I can promise you that #1 your guest will not want to leave and #2 your guest will be texting you the next morning tell you how much fun they had at your wedding! That. Is a wedding night to remember!

Fervent Designs Fervent Designs Wedding Planners

They are the BEST DJs in Texas! They truly bring the party. Thank you for always making sure that my clients and their guests have a great time!

Lycos Inc. Lycos Inc. Wedding Videographers

After worked together several times, Signature Eventx provided lighting, DJ, Emcee services for my own wedding. I have to say, they provide service like no one else!! Lighting, music, program, I had nothing to worry about! They've even got Chinese songs for my Chinese guests! Awesome team to work with, very easy to discuss on concerns. Even my mother in law is now a big fan of you guys! I'll give 6 stars out of 5, the extra one for the amazing atmosphere you guys brought to the wedding! :-)

6046 Fm 2920 #511 Spring, TX, 77379
713-885-7881
Location of (Signature Eventx)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding