Signature Eventx Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Nancy
    Nancy G. Getting married on 08/20/2022

Outstanding, fun, professional

Hired in a recommendation for our fashion show and hit the jackpot! Great service, communication and most of all professional yet super fun. The ladies had a fabulous time!
  • Johnneishia
    Johnneishia M. Married on 11/12/2021

The Meredith’s wedding

Let me start by saying if it wasn’t for these awesome gentlemen my wedding went have went down hill fast not only where they the livest dj/mc they took care of us when our wedding coordinator didn’t do her part they treated us like family and delivered top notch customer service an a awesome experience I would recommend them 10,000 times they are def the truth thanks again fellas!
    April S. Married on 07/11/2021

No stress entertainment!

Planning a wedding is a very stressful event and hiring the right vendors for your needs can be a difficult task. The Signature Eventx, did a wonderful job for my sons wedding. They were very professional and stayed one step ahead of the ceremonial events. Highly recommend.
  • Robbi
    Robbi F. Married on 05/15/2021

Best dj's!

I asked my wedding planner, Epoch Events, which DJ she'd hire and she told me Signature Eventx! They did not disappoint! DJ Mike D and MC Chris were so interactive the whole night, got our guests attention, and made sure everything flowed smoothly. They picked out the perfect songs for our intro and cake cutting, which I left up to them to pick out! Absolutely amazing and definitely the best DJ's around!!
  • F
    Finishing T. Married on 05/10/2021

Awesome music, easy to work with

Michael and Tre had the crowd going all night, they knew exactly what to play to keep them dancing. A very vast variety of music was played from country to rap and even the YMCA. MC Tre was on the dancefloor with the party, leading them in dances and making clear and timely announcements. I am a wedding planner and coordinator and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to my future couples.
  • Sakile
    Sakile S. Married on 05/07/2021

Best Planner = Best Wedding

Jennifer absolutely was the best to work with. I felt like I did not have to life a finger during the entire process!
    Drew E. Married on 03/21/2021

Amazing experience

Signature events was one of the best parts of the wedding. They were lively, professional, and are great at their jobs. 10/10 would hire them again and recommend them to anyone looking for a perfect group to get your party started.
    Alex S. Married on 03/19/2021

UNMATCHED - truly the best night of our lives!

Signature Events brought so much energy to our big day! There’s no way it would’ve been what it was without then. Michael never left the dance floor, constantly persuading others to do the same. Their work is truly UNMATCHED and I’m so thankful we chose them for our big day!
  • Z
    Zollie K. Married on 03/07/2021

Wedding day

Michael and his team were great. They kept the crowd hopping and the party rolling. They stayed on schedule and they were on point with all activities. Anyone that is looking for a DJ and Emcee should look no further than SignatureEventsTx. First class guys!!!!!
    Ashlee B. Married on 03/06/2021

Best DJs ever

These guys helped us have the best day ever!! They made sure everything was perfect & we were taken care of all night. They truly went above & beyond for us. They kept the party going until the night was over & got everyone on the dance floor and kept everyone there all night! If you want to have the best wedding with the best DJs and experience BOOK THEM.
  • Sam
    Sam K. Married on 03/04/2021

Best night of our lives!!

My wife and I worked with Michael. He was very professional and went above and beyond for our big day. Started, by coming to get an old cd to download a specific song for the wedding. He even downloaded the whole album and sent to us. Days, weeks later everyone was still talking about how awesome Michael and his partner were. Had EVERYONE and I mean everyone out on the dance floor all night long! He turned a tiny venue into such an incredible night. He and his team had everything planned. I could seriously go on and on about how awesome they were. So lucky to have found them. 1000 times better than a live band. Would HIGHLY recommend to any. Can’t wait to book again for future events. Thank you Signature Eventx!!!
  • Alan
    Alan L. Married on 01/24/2021

DJ Wedding

YOU GUYS. HIRE THEM. They are worth the money. They really worked with us and were flexible and professional. They really came in clutch on the wedding day when we had some awkward hiccups during our ceremony, and they helped us find an officiant when ours dropped out at the last minute. They made special mixes of songs for me for the reception since I was doing a dance for my hubby. THE DANCE FLOOR WAS POPPING. They really know how to hype up a crowd and all my guests kept talking about how much fun they had. We are forever grateful to these guys and hope we run into them at another wedding!
    Melanie A. Married on 11/07/2020

Great Djs!

Very friendly and they got everyone on
    of the dance floor. The music choices for the dancing portion was lit and we loved the saxophone player. He added another level of class. Michael was sweet and helped a lot. Thank you for everything!
    Shannon L. Married on 10/17/2020

Lewis-Bates Wedding

Michael and his guys were absolutely AMAZING!!! I HIGHLY recommend Signature Eventx for any type of party that you want to host, I guarantee your guest will be asking when’s your next party, OR be booking their own party! Yes, people they are that Awesome!!
    As for my Son’s and new daughter-in-laws wedding, Signature Eventsx was by far the highlight of the night!! Michael had every one out on the dance floor till the last song was played! I don’t think I ever saw my 75yr old mother (Grooms grandmother) move that much in her life!!! Michael you were definitely her favorite dance partner. Thank you and your guys for making this night so memorable!!
  • Addie
    Addie A. Married on 08/08/2020

Can't wait!

I met with Michael and discussed using him as our DJ. He is full of character, personality, and SO bubbly! and he was the ONLY DJ we met with. Soon after our meeting, we had to hire Signature Eventx! I cannot wait to see what magic they make at our wedding. He has come highly recommended by other vendors
    Samantha C. Married on 07/05/2020

If you want a party you need these guys!!

I saw Michael mc a wedding six years ago. It was unlike any dj service I’d ever seen at a wedding. I saved his card for years and knew he had to be at mine. When I booked him I knew I was gettting a premium service but my husband was honestly shocked at their price. When you consider that our venue had a house dj included in the package and compared to other djs in the area it seemed like a big splurge. I assured him it would be money well spent. Our big day comes and the guys did not disappoint! They were everything I remembered and more!! Mike keep the dance floor going all night. He encouraged guest to join, lead line dances, and made everyone feel comfortable to get up and dance!! We even played a drinking game, which my husband & his buddies thoroughly enjoyed. With over 10 years in the business he knows how to read you and your guests and engage the crowd. He’s charming and has more energy than anyone I know. Our venue owners said they had never had so many people up on the dance floor! My guests couldn’t stop talking about him. Here we are 7 months later I’m still get compliments that it was the best wedding they have ever been too. People text me requesting his info. We even have a friend who was a bride, trying to get out of her djs contract to book Mike! I couldn’t imagine my wedding without the guys at signature eventx! They are worth every penny spent. Take my word for it, you and your guest will have an unforgettable night.
    Aiyesha Married on 06/06/2020
    We booked Signature Eventx for our August 7, 2016 wedding and we are so glad that we did! Michael and Durell were AWESOME!!! They were so open and inviting even from our first meeting. They both were interested in making sure that we got exactly what we wanted for our big day and they listened and delivered all that we asked and so much more for our wedding! They are just fun-loving people, who are very professional and genuinely want to see others happy. They kept everyone entertained and dancing, as well as made sure everyone was involved in interactive dances to the songs, I loved the dance train around the reception space! Signature Eventx is the best!
  • Wanisha
    Wanisha H. Married on 05/24/2020

Nothing short of EPIC!!!!!

When I started looking for vendors for our wedding I knew the DJ was an important. I kept hearing if you want a fun wedding hire Signature Eventx. Our search was unique because my Husband is from the Caribbean and my family Texas/Louisiana. I decided to reach out to Micheal the owner and that was one of my best decisions ever. I am one who holds customer service standards very high. From the moment we met Micheal he exceeded our expectations. He went over everything that his company provides and listened to how we envisioned our wedding. We booked them the same night for ceremony, reception, up lighting, and photo booth. Then COVID hit and we were faced with postponing our wedding. I reached out to Micheal to discuss our options and he was so accommodating and responsive. He kept in touch made sure to check to see how we were doing. When it got closer to our new date he ensured we had everything we needed and I was able to reach out to him at anytime if we had questions. Our DJ Durell was outstanding as well. My husband needed him to mix some songs for some of the important dances for wedding. He mixed and returned them for review in less than 24 hrs. Fast forward to wedding day!! When I tell you they were awesome. They kept the crowd engaged, they played music for everyone to enjoy. Durell was able to balance out the music between cultures. Michael was the MC and when I tell you he is a character he really is. All my aunties wanted to dance with him lol. We had an amazing wedding and a beautiful night. My family and friends loved them and said we needed to get married again. They are definitely worth the investment and then more. Micheal has become family to us and I can’t begin to describe how grateful we are for everything he did throughout this Journey. We will be booking them again for our next event and keeping in touch. If you are looking for excellent customer service, quick response time, fun, and genuine people book them for your events. Thank you for everything Signature Eventx!!!!!!
  • Catie
    Catie C. Married on 03/21/2020

amazing djs

they curated an amazing playlist and the dancefloor was happening the whole night. had the best time and would recommend them to anyone.
  • Ian
    Ian R. Married on 02/29/2020

These are your DJs!

These 👏🏻 are 👏🏻 your 👏🏻 DJs! My husband and I hired Signature Eventx for our leap day wedding and they KILLED it!! We knew we needed a team that would get our crowd out on the dance floor and interact with our guests. We worked with Michael through the planning process and he was very professional, prompt, and knowledgeable. On wedding day, Kel and Joshua rocked out with us and we were so pleased with the end result. They are not your average DJs and so worth the investment! Highly recommend them!
    Bobby Married on 01/25/2020

The best I've ever seen...

Signature Eventx did an incredible job at our wedding this past January. They took our event to another level, got the guests involved, and were constant entertainment. I would recommend them for any occasion. They did a great job of getting the guests to want to be part of the show that they put on. It was just that entertaining, to the point that it made it feel like the guests were getting a show, that the MC was helping them put on.

Thank you Signature Eventx for a great time!
    Sara L. Married on 11/02/2019

So much fun!

We hired Signature Eventx for our wedding DJ after seeing them at 3 of our friends/family weddings. When I say Michael and DJ D-Rell are amazing, I am not lying! They made our wedding so fun. Our ceremony music was beautiful! Michael did an awesome job of getting everyone on the dance floor and keeping them there all night long! They were extremely flexible and payed great attention to detail. I could not have asked for better DJ's and highly recommend them and their company!
  • Sharlene
    Sharlene N. Married on 08/30/2019

Fantastic Job!!

I got married on August 11, 2019 at Bell Tower and DJ D-Rell & Emcee Michael with Signature Eventx were fantastic as my wedding entertainment. DJ D-Rell played great dance music while Michael was on-point with with his Emcee duties (loved our introduction). Michael knew exactly what to say to get the crowd moving, made sure my guests were having a great time and even showed us his smooth dance moves. If you want to get your wedding started right and quickly, get Signature Eventx. I would highly recommend them as your wedding entertainment. They will take care of all of your musical needs and get your guests out of their seats!!
    Alexandra Married on 07/06/2019

A true party

Signature Eventx are the best party-throwers I can imagine. Our guests and my husband and I were truly dancing ALL. NIGHT. I can’t speak highly enough of Signature Eventx!
    Julia Married on 06/16/2019

The best DJ/MCEE out there

We found Signature Eventx at another wedding we attended and afterwards WE KNEW we had to have them at ours because they were so amazing. This isn’t just a normal DJ y’all... they brought the party and kept everyone dancing ALL NIGHT LONG. They are so much fun and so easy to work with and just make the night so fun for everyone there. They did the sound for the ceremony and played the perfect music and announced we were having an unplugged ceremony in a very respectful fashion. Once we got to the reception, it was SO organized. They took the lead by releasing each table for dinner individually so we didn’t have a big crowded line for dinner which was so nice. They played the perfect music at dinner and everyone was singing and having a great time. Once the dancing started, it got even better!!! They know how to read a crowd and kept everyone on their feet the whole night. We could not have picked a better DJ/MCEE and would give them 10 stars if we could. WE LOVED THEM! You’re missing out if you don’t book them!