Laced with Grace

Spring, TX View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

You're ENGAGED! What do you plan first? Let us start off by saying Congratulations & we are so happy that you have found us! Our mission is to make sure that you enjoy your engagement season and still have fun planning your big day with family and friends. We are so happy that you have found us and we can't wait to meet you and your fiancé!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1150.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4501.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Madison
    Madison G. Getting married on 07/02/2022

The Perfect Match

We loved having Brandi as our coordinator! My husband and I did not want the burden of planning and designing a wedding all by ourselves and Brandi totally lifted that off of our shoulders. From the beginning, she was professional, kind and determined to make our day perfect for us. Through ups and downs of COVID and the Texas "Ice Storm of the Century", we could count on Brandi to handle whatever came our way. Then, the day of the wedding came and she continued her kindness to our guests and family. And if there were any technical issues, we never knew about them because Brandi gracefully and humbly orchestrated our whole day with excellence.
    Victoria R. Married on 08/07/2021

Brandi is awesome!

Brandi was our “day of” coordinator for our wedding but helped us starting about 2-3 months out. She was so helpful with going over details with me and figuring out my seating chart. She created the whole timeline and actually was amazing at orchestrating the events day of the wedding. Any questions I had she was willing to answer and she made our wedding day run so smoothly!! It was truly perfect and even when we had a time change for pictures she came up with a quick solution and it worked out great if not even better for us!! She was so supportive and I am so grateful she was there to run the whole day!! Could not recommend Brandi enough!!
    Lauren T. Married on 05/08/2021

The. Best. Ever.

Everyone needs a Brandi!!! Not even sure where to begin with this review...mainly because I’m so sad my wedding planning days with Brandi are over...But I am fully convinced this is not goodbye because she has truly become one of my very dear friends through this entire process! When I first met Brandi I was a complete basket case of emotions planning my wedding. I was 110% convinced my husband and I would end up eloping because it was one of the most overwhelming thoughts thinking about everything that goes into planning a wedding. After our first phone call (that my mom arranged) I went from overwhelming tears to feeling like everything was going to be okay. Brandi took my under her wing and it truly felt like we took over the world after that moment and planned one of the most spectacular (and epic) nights I will never forget. I always knew I wanted a big fairy tail wedding, but I never knew it could be possible. Brandi brought SO many vendors and options and ideas and price points that I didn’t even know existed and helped bring everything to life. She helped manage SO many emails, phone calls, and contracts and questions I wouldn’t have ever thought to ask. She truly navigated this entire process so gracefully with me. If you are a bride that is intimidated by wedding planning - CALL BRANDI. If you are a bride that’s known exactly what venue, food, color scheme, floral design, center pieces you’ve always wanted since you were 5 - CALL BRANDI. She knows everyone in the city and she’s your girl to help make it all the dreams come to life!

I really cannot say enough about my experience with Brandi. But if there is one thing to convince you to make the call - out of all our vendors - Laced with Grace was BY FAR my husbands favorite vendor, and also my moms favorite vendor. She took all my stress and turned it into an experience I’ll never forget. Worth. Every. Penny.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Will & Dani
    44 photos · 07/25/2020

The Trinh Studios The Trinh Studios Wedding Photographers

I worked with Brandi and she was so great that I hired her to plan our wedding! She is absolutely awesome!

Sweet-Treats Bakery Sweet-Treats Bakery Wedding Cakes

Brandi is the best in her field that I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with! Your day will be stress free with her coordinating. She is super friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy of putting your wedding day in her hands!

Palace Party Beverage Co. Palace Party Beverage Co. Bar Services & Beverages

I have worked with Brandi on several occasions. She is very organized and is a go getter. She has great vision and design ideas. I have enjoyed working with her so much that I am hiring her to help plan my wedding next year. I cannot wait till we are working together on this BIG project!

PO BOX 3015 Spring, TX, 77383-3015
8323961977
Location of (Laced with Grace)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding