20 Reviews for Laced with Grace

Partial Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)
20 Laced with Grace Reviews

Brandi was perfection start to finish! From helping with large month of things, to always responding immediately to my small “dumb” questions, she was always by my side. She helped the big day run SO smoothly despite all the small hiccups. 100% recommend her to anyone!! Also very reasonably priced!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ya'll - Brandi is the REAL deal.

After months of researching and reaching out to overpriced and inflexible wedding coordinators, I finally got a recommendation from someone to reach out to Laced with Grace. I think I emailed Brandi late at night and the next morning I got a call from her! She truly seemed invested in my vision and I was instantly sold!

Taking a few steps back: after thinking I could do it all by myself, I realized about 4 months before the wedding that I desperately needed a month of coordinator because I would be changing jobs and moving twice all before the wedding. Brandi was such a God-send. She was a calm, confident, cheerleader of mine that gently pushed me to make decisions and help think through all of the different details of the day. Because I had so much going on I pulled my mom in as well to help coordinate everything and Brandi was so accommodating (willing to talk late at night and didn't hate me when we had to cancel on her last minute!).

On my wedding day, Brandi and her mom kept everything moving smoothly without ever getting me involved! I stepped out of the bridal suite and saw that she was leading a well orchestrated set-up operation and everything was just how I had hoped it would look. Definitely helped reduce my nerves before the photos and ceremony. During the reception, if I needed Brandi she was there. If we were halfway done with our drinks it was like a ghost replenished them instantly. Right when I started to think about maybe cutting the cake she was already all over it. The day was smooth, calm, joyful, and oh-so memorable. Even the photographer said it was one of the most relaxed weddings she had ever photographed. So much of that is owed to Brandi!

I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone I know looking for a wedding coordinator. It was the best money we spent.

Profile Picture Audrey, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Reception, Religious

Brandi was a joy to work with. She was flexible with her meeting times & places, which was great for my work & kids' schedule. I only used her for "day of" coordinating, but we met a couple times before the day to ensure everything was on track. She talked to all my vendors to make sure all the bases were covered. And the day of our wedding went so smooth; if there had been any issues, I didnt know about them because she handled everything without having to evolve me. We were able to relax & enjoy our wedding knowing we were in good hands.

Profile Picture Mariam , 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

No words to express my gratitude for Brandi!!

Profile Picture morgan, 5/4/18, 3 Reviews
4.7

I was recommended to Brandi and Laced with Grace and I'm very glad I received that recommendation. Brandi is very easy to work with, responsive, makes herself available, and professional. We used Brandi for her Day of Coordinator services and what's fantastic is that you get 2 coordinators for the day of. That is very handy as there are many moving parts during a wedding. From the start, Brandi asks for your vendors' contact info and contracts so she can review them, point out any possible issues or conflicts, and coordinate with the the vendors. On the day of, Brandi and the other coordinator coordinated everything with everyone and even helped me with the crazy bustle on my dress for a pretty successful evening. Our only constructive feedback would be to have been a little more assertive\take charge during the evening. My husband had to jump in on a few occasions to keep things on track. Overall, would I select Laced with Grace again, yes!

Profile Picture Pamela, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brandi was so helpful! She really made sure everything ran smoothly and made sure all my questions were always answered. Her and her mom are the sweetest people to work with!

Profile Picture Tara, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

How do I even begin to put into words how amazing Brandi is? This woman is so kind, accommodating, creative, resourceful, and most of all, patient. My work schedule is insane, so much so that small tasks that should take a few hours took me days or weeks to get done. Brandi just took it all in stride and patiently worked with me to put together the wedding we wanted.
Brandi really knows her stuff when it comes to weddings. She had a well-informed answer for every question I asked during the planning process. She also has an arsenal of wedding vendors that absolutely adore her, and after working with her for a year, I completely understand why. And if you use a vendor that's not on her list of faves, she still makes a major impression on them. Brandi clicked with my photographer instantly, which made the entire day run so smoothly.
Another thing that stood out to me was her relentless dedication to the plan and the day. There was an ice storm the week of our wedding, so the entire city of Houston shut down. USPS, FedEx, and UPS weren't sending trucks out for delivery so everything was delayed. Initially, we thought we'd get our sparklers the day before the wedding...no such luck. No sparklers = no grand exit. So what did the incredible Brandi do? She called around to her connections in the North Houston area until we had enough sparklers for all of our guests. She really saved the day with that one.
I truly believe the universe had a hand in bringing us to Brandi. She was everything we needed and a whole lot more. She's so easy to talk to, like you've already known her for years. I think she really throws her soul and heart into every wedding she plans. You feel it during the planning and you definitely feel it the day of the wedding. For once, I actually let go and enjoyed myself the day of our wedding. I couldn't have done that without Brandi's support. Her attention to detail is impeccable and she's always two steps ahead of you. We’re so thankful for her!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Brandi is such a great person and her quality of work is AMAZING. Just when you think you have planned your wedding and believe your stress free think AGAIN. As a wedding day coordinator she made sure my wedding ran smoothly and if any problems showed up would generate a new schedule on the spot. I would recommend her to everybody!!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am one that writes extremely honest reviews both good and bad and I would highly highly recommend Brandi!! I want to start off by saying that at first, I thought I could plan my wedding by myself (which is how most of us all start out) and even thought that I had it all under control but I absolutely did not. Within a month of planning, I felt so overwhelmed and desperately needed someone. At the time, I didn’t know what I needed as I had never planned a wedding. I am 21 years old and had a extremely low budget. Brandi was the first person to come to mind because we previously worked together and I knew she was great at marketing, being a mom, and anything to do with weddings! At the time, I wasn't really sure what a wedding coordinator did until she started to guide me. I received numerous vendors from Brandi which were all incredible, dependable, and best of all, affordable! Brandi shined the day of the wedding, when I needed her the most. I was excited and so stressed out on that day. People (family and friends) would not stop asking me questions all day long and all I wanted was for someone else to step in and answer them and that was when Brandi walked in the door, it was a breath of fresh air. Brandi started answering all of the questions, she handled everything without hesitation and anything that wasn’t going as planned, Brandi fixed. So my wedding day turned out to be absolutely perfect. I have to thank Brandi for that, completely! If you are undecided on whether or not you think you need a wedding coordinator or wedding planner, let me just tell you that you do. You do not want your friends, your family or someone who is not a professional taking on this role. There is a lot going on the day of that you do not plan for. Trust me when I tell you that you do not want everyone being distracted from the wedding itself, to be handling random stuff. The day goes by so fast that you really want everyone to just enjoy the day! Brandi is your girl 100 percent!

Photo
Profile Picture Amber, 12/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Brandi was very professional and accommodating! I marvel at her ability to predict our needs, and her flexibility to adjust to our situational needs. Her checklist she provided us saved us from several "oops" moments and her cool, calm, friendly demeanor made us all relaxed and comfortable...even in the face of what we thought were catastrophic challenges...that she turned into manageable molehills!
Thank you, Brandi, with infusing our very special event with you organized, serene effervescence!
I would highly recommend her services for anyone, bride or otherwise, that has an event worth succeeding!

Profile Picture Jo Anita , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brandi was the absolute best! There is no way I could have planned a wedding without her!! I was skeptical about using a wedding planner originally because I thought I could do it myself; however, after meeting with Brandi, I quickly figured out I was wrong. Brandi was there for me the entire process and made our wedding day happen without any hiccups. She was always available via phone/text and came to several vendor appointments with me. Her recommendations for vendors are phenomenal and do an amazing job. If you have any doubt or hesitation, trust me.. Brandi is the best out there. You won't regret using her! Thank you Brandi - I had so much fun working with you!!

Profile Picture Ashlyn, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Well worth the investment for the day of coordator services!

Profile Picture Kate, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

i loved everything they did for the wedding. If your looking for a coordinator/planner yes she is the one!!! Her assistant was great also!!! Please use her she won't disappoint you!!

Profile Picture Aolione, 4/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I hired Brandi as my day-of coordinator. Brandi helped immensely with all the wrap-up details of a wedding that can really add up and take a toll on your stress levels the couple of weeks before the wedding. She was available to provide advice about decisions I was making, and suggest her own list of vendors whenever I wasn't really sure who to select closer to the wedding. My venue only allowed rehearsal on the day of the wedding, and Brandi was great at running that and making sure we knew what we were supposed to do on that day. Overall, I am glad I selected Brandi who made sure everything was running smoothly (timelines, vendors arriving/setting up, suggestions to vendors, wrangling up family) so I had less stress the day of!

Profile Picture Frances , 4/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hands down, Brandi is such a skilled coordinator, but more than that, she's an amazing person! She was so friendly, professional, well organized, accommodating, understanding, supportive, detailed-oriented, flexible, etc. My husband and I were so incredibly blessed to have gotten to work with someone like her! If you are looking for someone who is friendly and down to earth, stop looking and go with lacedwithgraceevents. There were 3 different coordinating plan options that had us sold with this company because we could choose the best one that fit our budget and our needs. AND BONUS! The plan we chose was the 3-month plan and it was reasonably priced (especially compared to other coordinators). Definitely worth the investment, and trust me, on the day-of, you will be so thankful you did invest. I can say no more! If you go with lacedwithgraceevents you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hello Future Brides! My I just got married a few weeks ago (11/6/16 at the Bell Tower on 34th) and I would love to share my wedding planning experience! Firstly, Brandi is a phenomenal person and wedding coordinator! In the beginning, I thought I could plan my wedding alone, until I met Brandi at an Once Upon a Time Bridal event! She came up with ideas that I had not even thought of! She truly brought my wedding vision to life! I could not have planned my wedding without her! On the day of my wedding she was wonderful, she made sure everything stayed organized and I did not feel stressed out as the Bride. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator who is hard working, smart, super supportive, charismatic, focused, a problem solver, organized, diplomatic, and just a beautiful presence to be around then Brandi is the wedding coordinator for you!!

Profile Picture Nikki, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brandi was a delight to work with. She was affordable and has outstanding value. Some of her ideas created moments that were the most special and memorable of our special day. She was incredibly responsive, clear, thorough and full of great spirit and grace. She navigated with the perfect mix of diplomacy and firmness to make sure your day is one that fairy tales are made of. She would be one of the best additions to your wedding tribe.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

She was very helpful. She made sure everything was perfect for my big day. She took care of it all. I didn't have to stress about anything. Less worrying and more fun!

Profile Picture Brandi, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning

They're did everything for you. I didn't have to worry about anything except for finding a photographer. It was easy planning, pretty venue all for an affordable price.

Profile Picture User6088320, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brandi was so amazing during the planning & night of my wedding! She was there by my side every step of the way & provided fabulous service. She gave wonderful ideas & thoughts on how she viewed things. She made her thoughts come to life & my special day wouldn't have been what it was without her to help plan & organize.

Profile Picture Crystal, 5/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, To-Do Lists, Referrals