5348 Old Jacksonville HWY, Conroe, TX 75703 Map · Phone number

About Sweet-Treats Bakery

Welcome to our bakery! If you are Looking for Fabulous and Tasty Homemade Treats that will get your Party talking, look no further than Sweet-Treats Bakery!

We are a Home-Based Bakery with a combined total of 20+ Years of Experience! From Running a Full-Scale Bakery at Hotels & Resorts feeding 1,000+ People Daily to working in most of the High End Boutique Bakeries in the Woodlands/Spring TX area we have seen and made it all!

One of our Members is a Highly Trained Pastry Chef who was looking for something outside of the fast-paced, high-stress Food Industry after completing Culinary School and that's what we are doing today.

Follow Sweet-Treats Bakery on

5ec9a8d0 a1b8 4fc2 935f 4b0660a91461

1 Reviews for Sweet-Treats Bakery

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 02/20/2017

I found Sweet Treats Bakery from one of their photos on a Facebook wedding group. They had a picture of one of their recent cakes that I fell in love with! I wanted a simple country-themed wedding with accents in burlap and baby’s breath – the cake they posted had beautiful textured frosting with accents in burlap flowers and baby’s breath! Perfect! Sweet Treats was extremely quick in responding to emails and coordinating to have the cake I loved (with 3 of the 4 layers fake). They came perfectly on time to the venue on our wedding day and the cake looked beautiful! Their prices are extremely reasonable and they are very flexible with designing a cake to fit your dreams! The cake and frosting was delicious and they even offer to make a cake to celebrate your anniversary 1 year later! What service! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Sweet-Treats Bakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.50
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Enloe Entertainment
    Enloe Entertainment Wedding DJs

Lydia definitely goes above and beyond in her cake design! The cakes we have seen her do are AMAZING! Even though I am on the Keto diet and trying to lose weight, Lydia definely makes it difficult for me to do so with such amazing cakes! Don’t tell anyone, but I might have had to slip in and get me some because they looked that amazing!

• 245 FM 1488 Rd Conroe, 77384 See on map