Gurnee, IL 60031 Map · Phone number

About Sharon Ringier Events

Previously known as Weddings With a Flair, Sharon Ringiér, President & Eventuer of Sharon Ringiér Events, has reinvented & intensified the art of event planning. We cater our talents to each and everyone of our clients, without limitation. Our modern approach has been demanded in the industry; we are here to bring you what you crave

... Something New

Many important decisions are made when you first begin thinking of the “big day.” This can apply to a birthday, wedding, graduation, product launch, cotillion, you name it! While the thought of detail and excitement is prominent in your mind, the worry of “where do I begin?” shouldn’t have to be. Sharon Ringiér Events recognizes these challenges and takes every precise measure to ensure your day will last long after the last song is played.
Our Mission At Sharon Ringiér Events, we dedicate our efforts to our client’s value, reputation and bliss, in every event we set forth to create. From the initial consultation to the day of, we treat your special day as if it were our own. Our creative approach exceeds typical attention to detail, as we work ‘round the clock to surpass your expectations. The prominent mark of genius is not perfection, but originality; designing a signature experience for you and your guests is of our utmost importance.
We are your loyal partner for every occasion.
Proud Member of "Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants" - ACPWC.

Follow Sharon Ringier Events on

A1171web
MidAmericaClubPhoto
MidAmericaClubPhoto2

6 Reviews for Sharon Ringier Events

Sharon was wonderful from the first day we met her. She had a light, no pressure spirit, and made us feel really comfortable working with her. (We interviewed about 5 other planners before picking Sharon). Everything with her and her team worked on time and she went out of her way to make our day special. Thanks so much Sharon!

Sent on 01/12/2013

Sharon Ringier Events's reply:

Working with the two of you was more than a pleasure! I'm excited to see what's next! Blessings to you both...

Stephanie · Married on 06/08/2012

Sharon Ringer went above and beyond with our wedding! We were pleased with the outcome of her work and it turned out beautiful and everyone had a wonderful time. I would definitely recommend her for an event because she is passionated about her work and give all her energy to make it a dream come true wedding or event. Being a student and planning a wedding was difficult for me to juggle at once and I research many planners out there and she was the best one that fit my needs. Overall, she is a wonderful planner and beautiful person inside and out. My husband and I are happy that she planned our wedding because it turned out to be magically. Thank you Sharon for all you do!

Sent on 02/09/2013

Sharon Ringier Events's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie. It was a pleasure working with you and Chris and I look forward to more amazing things to come!

Sonya · Married on 12/04/2010

My entire wedding experience with Sharon Ringier as my wedding planner was one of true excellence. Sharon took my thoughts of what I wanted and not only delivered, but did so above and beyond what I could even imagine. Sharon brought some beautifully unique ideas to the table, such as a "Water Mingling Ceremony" instead of the standard lighting the candle ceremony. It turned out beautifully and my wedding guests commented on how beautiful and meaningful it was. Sharon and her staff took care of every little detail on the wedding day and I was able to just enjoy my day. She is a true professional with a wonderful warm personal touch.

Sent on 01/17/2011

Sharon Ringier Events's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure helping you with your wedding and I look forward to seeing you soon!

Award

• Chicago's Pianist Kathie Nicolet
    Chicago's Pianist Kathie Nicolet Wedding Bands

Sharon is the consummate pro and I always look forward to the opportunity of working with her! For a worry free special day, let Sharon handle your details to ensure a very memorable occasion!

• Belvedere Events & Banquets
    Belvedere Events & Banquets Banquet Halls

Event planning is her specialty and she definitely shines!

• Andie Cumber
    Andie Cumber Wedding Hair & Makeup

I am a member of AFWPI (Assoc for Wedding Professionals Intl). Sharon is the president of the Illinois chapter and planned a networking event for AFWPI aboard the Odyssey Cruiser. The evening included a cocktail hour, live entertainment, a sit down dinner, and dancing on the dance floor all while cruising around the beautiful Lake Michigan for 2 1/2 hours. Good music, great food, fabulous ambience and an evening of fun is hard to come by when attending a networking event but Sharon delivered. Her attention to detail was present the entire evening. Even the selection for dinner blew me away! The short and skinny of it, she's good at what she does!

• Gurnee, 60031 See on map