Serendipity Wedding Services

Serendipity Wedding Services

$2,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Serendipity Wedding Services

Providing eloquent service throughout the Northern Virginia area.

Welcome to Serendipity Wedding Services!

Congratulations you are engaged!

Serendipity Wedding Services is a premier wedding company located in Loudoun County, VA.  Your wedding day is both the most important, and the most stressful day of your life. Serendipity Wedding Services prides itself on taking away the stress, and ensures you have a dream wedding to remember forever. Serendipity provides wedding planning, and floral arrangement to any event.

A wedding planner can help you stay organized, refer vendors, and save you money. Whether it’s full wedding planning or day-of coordination, let my planning help your day run smoothly. Serendipity's professional florist brings couples floral dreams to life. We offer quality floral arrangements at an affordable price. By combining both of these wedding aspects we feel that the design, and ascetic of a wedding is delivered beautifully.

We are now booking wedding for 2018 & beyond.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Serendipity Wedding Services on

6 Reviews for Serendipity Wedding Services

Incredible service. They took care of my every need and made the entire planning process stress free! Could not recommend them more!

Profile Picture Glenn, 10/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I couldn’t be more pleased with my experience with Serendipity Wedding Services. My special day was perfect and just what I envisioned thanks to Serendipity Wedding Services. I would highly recommend Serendipity and the owner, Casey.

Profile Picture Tami, 9/30/17, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1515706906 2933bf53ecd5b354 2017 10 10 1208

Custom Wooden Sign

$100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Every wedding that we book will receive a custom wedding sign.
#WW1681ca252a9971c6
1515706906 2933bf53ecd5b354 2017 10 10 1208

Spring 2018 Deal

$1,000.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Getting married spring 2018? I still have some dates to fill, and I am offering up to 50% off my packages! Please contact me today to create a custom & budget friendly package for your wedding day! Offer lasts until June 2018.
Offer Expires: 06/30/2018
#WWa54da834690fc3df

Events

Round Hill, VA 20141   See On Map
703-346-3277 (phone)
Serendipity Wedding Services is a wedding planning business from Round Hill, VA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Virginia , D.C, and Maryland. Serendipity Wedding Services is a professional wedding planning vendor that has been part of the Loudoun County wedding industry since 2017 specializing in full wedding planning, partial wedding planning, and day-of coordinating.