Say Cheese Photo Booths

5555 N. Lamar Blvd. Suite K-124, Austin, TX 78751 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Say Cheese Photo Booths

Say Cheese Photo Booths isn’t simply a photo booth company, although that’s how we began in 2007. Our creative spirit, love of photography, attention to the smallest detail, and unparalleled customer service are among the ways we create the best photo booth experience for your wedding. We take fun seriously and have a 5-star rating to show for it!

From our intimate enclosed booth to our modern open-air booths, we work closely with couples to tailor our services to their wedding. Our wedding photo booth package includes: an engaging attendant, unlimited sessions and prints, digital copies, fun party props, keepsake scrapbook, extensive template gallery, luxurious backdrops, timely setup and breakdown of the booth.

Reach out and see why are Austin's favorite photo booth company.

If you want to have fun, just Say Cheese!

Follow Say Cheese Photo Booths on

Ultimate Booth
glam 1 web 51 115396 158637134173934

42 Reviews for Say Cheese Photo Booths

Caroline · Married on 11/10/2017

Say Cheese did an amazing job with the photobooth at our wedding at Ma Maison! Todd was so responsive and easy to work with! My guests definitely loved the photobooth and all the props that came with it!

Sent on 11/15/2017
  • I

Ivy · Married on 10/28/2017

Say Cheese Photobooth was such a fun, perfect addition to our wedding reception! We chose to do the open-air style. Todd was friendly and professional, and always quick to respond to any question. At the time I booked Say Cheese, they were offering a discount from a recent bridal expo show, and they ended up being amazing value! I've been to a lot of weddings, and you don't often see a photobooth company stay for the entire reception, but Say Cheese did! I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/11/2018

• Ever After Events Wedding Planners

Though I have never hired Say Cheese before, I totally enjoy the services and professionalism they provide. I had the pleasure of stepping in to work a booth once and got to experience the joy brides and their bridal party shared. To top it off, I got to present the photo album of images and wishes the same day. It was awesome! Thanks, Todd! It was priceless

• Georgetown Gardens Park & Outdoor Weddings

• Uptown Events & Travel Wedding Planners

Todd with Say Cheese is always a delight to work with. His photo booths provide a fantastic product and his team is always professional and friendly. Highly recommend!

• 5555 N. Lamar Blvd. Suite K-124, Suite K-124 Austin, TX, 78751 See on map
    512-942-2114 (Phone number)
    Location of (Say Cheese Photo Booths)