Say Cheese Photo Booths Reviews

42 | Austin, TX

42 Reviews for Say Cheese Photo Booths

42 Say Cheese Photo Booths Reviews

Caroline · Married on 11/10/2017

Say Cheese did an amazing job with the photobooth at our wedding at Ma Maison! Todd was so responsive and easy to work with! My guests definitely loved the photobooth and all the props that came with it!

• I

Ivy · Married on 10/28/2017

Say Cheese Photobooth was such a fun, perfect addition to our wedding reception! We chose to do the open-air style. Todd was friendly and professional, and always quick to respond to any question. At the time I booked Say Cheese, they were offering a discount from a recent bridal expo show, and they ended up being amazing value! I've been to a lot of weddings, and you don't often see a photobooth company stay for the entire reception, but Say Cheese did! I'd recommend them to anyone!

Kayla · Married on 03/17/2017

Best photo booth ever, took as many pics and videos as we wanted. Wedding guests loved it so much and it even came with props. Definitely would reccommend this thing to keep guests having fun and it is awesome that we can look back and see video messages that people left us ??

Doreen · Married on 03/03/2016

We did the photo light painting booth at a recent event. The booth itself was really cool - different from the average photo booth and everyone loved it. Absolutely worth the money - one of the best parts of the party! However, more important to me was:
    a) the company was easy to get in touch with - they responded FAST to all emails and calls and gave numerous ways to reach them
    b) they got in contact before the event to firm up details, making me feel good about their reliability
    c) they were super flexible about set up times (and included in their packet is plenty of time so you don't have to worry about interrupting your event to have them close down)
    d) staff was fun and professional

I will be contacting them if I ever need any type of photo booth in the future and haven't hesitated recommending them to everyone!

Kelsey · Married on 11/28/2015

Not only was Say Cheese Photo Booth an absolute joy to work with in the planning process, but their set up was simple and perfect. The photo booth was SUCH a hit at our wedding — the scrapbook feature is a MUST! I cannot tell you how great it was to look through the picture scrapbook after the wedding and to read everyone's comments. Love this company!

Jessica · Married on 11/14/2015

Say Cheese Photo Booths were a great additional to our reception. The team was very responsive before the date and were set up and ready on time on the day off. It was also great that they printed out as many prints as our guests wanted and also provided a guest book for us as well as a drive with all of the photos and videos. Great to work with - I'd highly recommend!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Say Cheese Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Jessica! Best of luck in your new life together. :-)

Katherine/Unna · Married on 10/10/2015

I thin saying that my wedding guests had more fun at the photobooth than they did at the open bar sums it all up. Great, fun all inclusive service and attendant. Totally worth it!

Cathleen · Married on 07/18/2015

A huge Thank you to Say Cheese Photo Booths for making our Middle School 8th grade dance a huge success! The kids and adults loved every minute of it. Not to mention how great the large variety of hats, glasses, etc were, that they provided. The quality of the pictures were also very good! Todd, Justin and Dustin were extremely friendly, helpful AND professional from the first email, to set up and helping out through the entire event. Communication could not have been better. Thank you so much again, I look forward to using you for future events.

Crystal · Married on 03/21/2015

Such a great company to work with! Todd was so helpful and accommodating during the reservation process; and Justin was very friendly and assisted with questions, additional prints, and the free photo book and flash drive upon conclusion of my event. The photo booth was the hit of the party and we have amazing memories captured that day. We will definitely be booking Say Cheese for our next event and we highly recommend that you do the same!

Michelle · Married on 12/20/2014

From the moment of speaking with Todd from Say Cheese Photo Booth I knew this was the company that we would use for our wedding and boy are we glad we did! They were extremely happy, energetic and helpful with everything. Devin, the gentleman that came out to our event for the evening was AWESOME! He was fun & patient (not only with our young nephews that spent all evening in the booth, but also with drunk friends needing help)! There was a line for the photo booth the entire reception. The photo scrapbook was also a great alternative to the traditional guest book. Look no further if you are wanting a dependable and energetic company to provide a photo booth for your event. I would highly recommend Say Cheese to anyone! Thank you again!

Julie · Married on 12/13/2014

We used Todd & his Staff @ Say Cheese - they were awesome! highly recommend them!

Say Cheez Photo Booth was a big hit at our wedding! Everyone had a lot of fun getting their picture taken and my husband and I enjoyed looking at all of the pictures in our scrapbook that you can purchase for a little more. It is totally worth it! Lots of fun! Our wedding was all outside and there is a fee for setting up outside, but they set up really early so you know you have enough time to take plenty of pictures!! I highly recommend them for your event!

The photo booth was a HUGE hit at our wedding. My hubby and I had so much fun looking at all the silly pictures that were taken the next day. Highly recommended!

Abbie · Married on 12/29/2012

Say Cheese was definitely a favorite at our wedding, with some of the best pictures of our guests posing in their photobooth attire. The included scrapbook where guests could leave a copy of their shots with a note and the thumbdrive with all of the photos was an added bonus.

Casey · Married on 07/21/2012

I hired Say Cheese for my wedding recently and I could not be more pleased. They were so accommodating and flexible during every interaction we had. Our guests had such a blast using the booth. The photo booth was a really fun activity to include and it had everyone laughing and partying. Best of all I received a zip drive with all our guests’ photos! Thank you, Say Cheese, for being such a fun addition to our wedding reception!

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2012

Everyone had a great time using the photo booth! It was a fun addition to the wedding and the scrapbook turned out great!

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2012

Say Cheese was great! Everyone had a blast with the photo booth and the attendant (Justin I think) was great.
    The only thing you could do to make it better is BRING WIGS!! haha :)

Sent on 04/11/2012

Say Cheese Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks so much Sarah - I always love hearing the booth was a hit! Thanks again for having us be a part of your big day. :-) Todd

Noah · Married on 11/12/2011

If you've been searching for a good party favor for your wedding, then do yourself a favor and stop looking. The photo booth is the most fun you and your guests can have. I would say it was one of the most popular additions to our wedding! And if you are going to get one, then you can't go wrong with Say Cheese Photo Booths.

Todd was very kind when working with us to get everything setup. He recommended that we go with the prop option, and I could not agree more! People loved being able to put on crazy hats and glasses and take photos of themselves, and with as many people as they could fit in the booth, which turned out to be a lot more than you would think!

What makes Say Cheese so great though is how you get 2 copies of each photo as well! They are practically printed out by the time you get out of the booth, and they look amazing. One copy is for the guest, which makes for an awesome favor, and the other copy they can use to add to the scrapbook that Say Cheese provides. We've had so much fun looking through the amazing photos and fun things people added to ours. It definitely helps re-live the wedding, and lets us experience it through our guests eyes! But the benefits don't stop there. In addition, they will mail you a CD of all your photos after the wedding! Now you don't need to worry about missing out on a copy, or gathering them all up at the end of the evening. Instead, you can have a great time and wait for the CD to arrive in the mail. And it arrived in less than 3 days for us! We were so happy when it came. I immediately added several to facebook, and made one my profile picture. No need to worry about scanning, as the digital copy is perfect.

And don't worry about there being a problem. They also provide you with an attendant to make sure everything goes off without a hitch, and is there to help you every step of the way. We had Travis at ours, and I could not ask for anyone better! He really helped us and the other guests have a ton of fun!

Now, if you really want to take yours to the next level, may I also recommend some celebrity cardboard cutouts? We had Sue and Will from Glee at our wedding, and I don't think I've seen people have so much fun! People were loving being able to take photos with their favorite Glee stars! So add your own favorites, and make your wedding someone no one will ever be able to forget!

Courtney · Married on 09/17/2011

Say Cheese did a wonderful job at our wedding. The rep running the booth was very professional and PATIENT. A good quality when you have an open bar! A very fun addition for any event. Our guests are still talking about it.

Jess · Married on 06/11/2011

Say cheese photo booth was a huge hit at the wedding! Our guests had so much fun with all of the props they brought. It was so great to see all the photos of our guests afterwards. Say cheese was so great. I would definitely book them again for another event. If you are thinking of a photo booth it is definitely worth it!

Alicia · Married on 08/15/2010

What a great treat for your guests to take home with them to remember suach a special event. It was fun seeing how people let a little more of their individuality out in photobooth pictures. Todd was terrific to work with and we loved the end results. Thanks!

Tamara · Married on 04/10/2010

This was a big hit at my wedding...Everyone loved it and my scrapbook at the end of the night was something I will always cherish. The price was afforable and Todd is very helpful with everything.

• ktrecker

Kari · Married on 01/01/2010

The Say Cheese Photo Booth was a big hit at the wedding. Everyone loved popping in to take a picture. The guys were very knowledgeable and professional. Guests get 2 slides of photos: one to keep and one to put in a scrapbook. What a treat to look through the next day. Really brought back some great memories of the wedding. I definately recommend Say Cheese if you want to add a touch of fun to your wedding.

-Kari Trecker Pena

holly · Married on 10/11/2009

This was, by far, the thing we have received the most compliments from our guests on. My dj had to work hard to get people on the floor because they were all lined up for the photo booth. Todd and Marcus were awesome to work with. The scrapbook is one of my favorite keepsakes from our wedding, with all the crazy pics and messages.