$3,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sassy Girl Weddings & Events

modern, fearless, & fabulous social events & weddings

It’s been 10 years since sassy girl weddings & events entered the events & wedding scene, and we have pretty much seen it all. We have watched couples go through the natural ups and downs while planning their weddings (planning a wedding is not easy by any means, but that’s what we’re here for). We have helped them transition from being engaged to being married in the most fun and minimally stressful ways possible. We have also seen many of them start their own families and watched children enter their lives and make the whole story complete.  We have been there from the beginning until the finale, because we are the sassy girl weddings & events family. Over the years, we’ve learned what is really important when it comes to the big day. All of the details matter of course, but what truly makes a wedding successful is that you were able to have a party that included all of the most important people in the world to you...that you were able to profess your commitment to your soulmate in front of these important people in your life and that you were able to eat, drink, dance & laugh with them all night long. This one big “moment” is what a real wedding should be about. Let us handle the little details behind all of that, and you just celebrate and have a good time. Kiss your fiance. Kiss your family. Say your I dos with a huge smile on your face and then party, ‘cos “we got you.”

Categories: Wedding Planner

Full Planning (2)
Timelines (2)
To-Do Lists (2)
Referrals (2)

I cant say enough good things about Uyen's services and performance. She was attentive and responsive through text, phone and email (which was especially helpful when my wife and I were freaking out a few weeks before our wedding). She made everything easy for us, from start to finish. During the planning phase we told her our budget, and she provided vendors within our range. She knew exactly where we should spend a little more, and where we should save. On our wedding day, she made everything seem effortless. We never had to go into the ballroom to check up on anything, tell any of our vendors where to go or dispute anything, and we didnt even have to go through vendor contracts because she would settle things on our behalf (with our consent, of course). Uyen made our dream wedding come true!

Also, every time she messaged/texted my wife she would start it with "Hey Girl!" which I got a kick out of. #sassygirl =P

Profile Picture Arnold, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Just thanks!!!!!!!!! First class service!! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture User7974270, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Uyen is amazing. Like absolutely beyond incredible, fantastic, amazing. Because of her, the wedding of my dreams became a reality. My husband and I came across Sassy Girl Weddings after a little bit of searching reviews online and we knew we had to have her. After a short meeting over coffee, the deal was sealed. We had over a year until our wedding, but we began planning almost immediately. From the get-go, Uyen was unbelievably fast to respond (when does this girl sleep?!) -- literally responding to emails within minutes. Not only is she incredibly responsive, she's super sweet and so easy to work with. She has a huge network of vendors and general advice, which was much needed through the process. My parents became involved in the wedding planning pretty early on, which was stressful to say the least. Uyen was able to navigate through the stress of dealing with me, my husband, and my parents like it was nothing. She is always calm, sweet, and friendly and so adorable. She is truly an incredible wedding planner and all around person! We chose all of our vendors (who happened to ALL BE AMAZING!) through suggestions of Uyen's.

Now to the wedding day. This day would not have been possible without Uyen. Everything ran so smoothly; I literally didn't have to think about a thing (except for that whole getting married thing...). She provided us with a minute-by-minute agenda and made sure to keep everything on track. When things came up (like mud all over the front of my dress before the ceremony!), she resolved them as quickly as anyone could. The day ended up completely perfect and more beautiful than we could have ever expected.

I don't know how to put into words how grateful we are to have found Uyen. All I can say is thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Uyen helped us design a day that we will remember forever. If you have any doubt about which wedding planner to choose, choose the Sassy Girl! You will not be sorry. Uyen is awesome. We miss her!

Profile Picture Kim, 3/26/16, 15 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Sassy Girl Weddings & Events Pricing

220x220 sq 1457596968877 jslawed 412
Photos
220x220 sq 1457596944633 jslawed 401
220x220 sq 1272772685023 bkp1038
220x220 sq 1180729254085 favors(jh)

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Uyen of Sassy Girl Weddings and Events is the consummate professional! Fun, engaging and a real go-getter, her organizational and problem solving skills know no bounds. She is so well respected that a kind request from her to anyone in the vicinity is instantly performed. I have never enjoyed working with a coordinator so much. She makes me want to be a better vendor!

Highly efficient and organized! They helped everything run smoothly to what could have been a confusing day...thanks Sassy Girl Weddings & Events!

In my opinion, my experience with Uyen who is the creative and mastermind behind Sassy Girl Weddings & Events have always been extraordinary. She really has a natural ability and keen eye for finding the perfect color, details, and design for each event or wedding. Her expertise and knowledge allow her the ability to provide clients with guidance and solutions to critical issues. All and all, she is very versatile and just know how to take care of business. I always feel much more relax and confident when working at an event together with Uyen and her team.

Awesome coordinator, top notch and a pleasure to work with.

I've only worked with Uyen of Sassy Girl Weddings and Events one time last year but it felt like we've been friends working together for years! She's a very sweet and professional planner that makes sure everything is well planned and coordinated to perfection. As a vendor myself, it's great to know the wedding day is going to be in the hands of a professional wedding planner, one that not only takes care of the bride and groom but coordinates with the vendors to ensure everything is ran smoothly. I'm really excited to work with Uyen again next year in May and hopefully a few more weddings. I can definitely vouch for the high quality of service she provides to all her brides!

Events